Self-Suspension

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Tmacster1

Self-Suspension

Post by Tmacster1 »

A friend showed me a video of doing self-suspension after we were talking about it last night on fetlife. She has saw it done often at Shibaricon and a few events bdsm event's she's been to in the past.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ7FoFOuKjo

Seems pretty fun and easy to do. It's not a restrictive play so you can release yourself at anytime. Also this is not my scenario or my friend's; thought it would be a good scenario to share for those who are interested.

Warnings: Only do this if you know how to do hitches, shackles, and a basic harness technique.

What you'll need (Based on the Video)

Rope: Probably 50 feet + or 15.24 meters + Minimum of 2 strands or more depending on how much you want to do. Looks like she had quite a few strands to add to her suspension to change it up.
O Ring

That's about it. The O ring was tied to a rope so it could spin freely.

Edit: Might be a DIY rather than a scenario. Was thinking about it since I've posted this; however, either way going to try it tonight.
Tmac
dsteve

Re: Self-Suspension

Post by dsteve »

One of the ones I almost did not get out of. I had a large steel hook tied to a rafter in the garage. I stood on a stool, tied my ankles, tied on a blindfold, looped some cloth straps around my wrists, reached up and hooked the straps over the hook. Then I kicked the stool away. Then I was suspended by my wrists, twisting and hanging. Very exciting. Every time I had done this before I had not used a blindfold. I was able to see and able to swing my legs up and hook the rope on them on a second hook also tied to the rafter. Then, with the weight off of my wrists I could lift them off the hook, untie them, and get down. This time, I was spinning a bit, and because of the blindfold I could not see nor locate the second hook. Took me a lot of tries. I was tired and sweaty by the time I finally found it and got down. Oh, and turned on.
Tmacster1

Re: Self-Suspension

Post by Tmacster1 »

dsteve wrote:One of the ones I almost did not get out of. I had a large steel hook tied to a rafter in the garage. I stood on a stool, tied my ankles, tied on a blindfold, looped some cloth straps around my wrists, reached up and hooked the straps over the hook. Then I kicked the stool away. Then I was suspended by my wrists, twisting and hanging. Very exciting. Every time I had done this before I had not used a blindfold. I was able to see and able to swing my legs up and hook the rope on them on a second hook also tied to the rafter. Then, with the weight off of my wrists I could lift them off the hook, untie them, and get down. This time, I was spinning a bit, and because of the blindfold I could not see nor locate the second hook. Took me a lot of tries. I was tired and sweaty by the time I finally found it and got down. Oh, and turned on.
Sounds like a lot of fun. 8)

I wouldn't really do restrictive suspension like that with someone else I trust with me. But, I'd definitely try what you did sounds like you had fun and a workout trying to get down hahaha. I just enjoy the feeling of being suspended off the ground.
Tmac