Self hogtie

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
adyg021

Self hogtie

Post by adyg021 »

Hi peeps. I'm new to the site and was wondering if anyone could maybe give me some self-bondage hogtie ideas with heels perhaps. I'm a guy and love bondage especially with either heels, a dress, make-up or a bra. :hi:
DIYIsFun

Re: Self hogtie

Post by DIYIsFun »

If you have 2 (or 3) handcuffs, you can easily make a hogtie, although the handcuffs contacting your skin whilst rolling around might damage your skin.

Since I make my bondage stuff by my own, this is what I have:

Basically, a long rope for the ankle part and a shorter rope for the wrist part, connected by a very short rope. The red dots marks where the ropes are connected. By connecting the rope to itself, pulling the ankle part away from the wrist part (or vice versa) will tighten up the tie which will make it just a slight bit harder to get out of.
adyg021

Post by adyg021 »

Oops. Thanks for the advice but I'm not entirely sure how that works :(
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

you could do that tie with slip knots with pre set knots in the rope so as to not cut off circulation, or you could do a wrist coil and cinch noose setup. tie your ankles and knees together and then use another rope tied to your ankle tie and make a cinch noose in it for your wrist coil. Image

just make sure you have a safe way to cut yourself free first(make sure the scissors will actually cut the rope and not break in two in the process).
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
adyg021

Post by adyg021 »

Thanks TNT. I shall be trying this out very soon!