Incredible Session + New Method

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
SAFGD

Incredible Session + New Method

Post by SAFGD »

I've never read about this method before and it lead to the most amazing session :gag:

The premise of the tie is you tape each of your legs in half (meaning wrap tape around the shin and front of the thigh). After each leg is wrapped you put zip ties around each of your ankles and zip ties around your wrists...then you lay on your stomach and attach the wrist zips to the ankle zips and you're in an amazing hogtie-esque position. Of course during my session I had clothespins on my nipples, a butt plug and an incredible gag. The gag consisted of a sock stuffing with medical wrap around it. Then i wrapped my whole head in saran wrap ripping open a large area for my nose. Then wrapped my whole head in electrical tape. Rolling around like that was incredible and its simple to get out of! I just leave a pair of scissors on my bed and when im done i roll over, grab them and cut myself free :) For a real challenge lock the scissors with a padlock and hid the key somewhere :twisted:

Comment with further suggestions and new ideas :D
bound_jenny

Re: Incredible Session + New Method

Post by bound_jenny »

SAFGD wrote: Comment with further suggestions
My only suggestion is to not post exactly the same thread in two different subforums. It kinda clutters up the place. :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
natq

Re: Incredible Session + New Method

Post by natq »

Zipties sound a bit dangerous. No easy way to lock them to some particular position and preventing them form further tightening.