My outdoor/indoor experience - July 23 1014

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
rmcingle

My outdoor/indoor experience - July 23 1014

Post by rmcingle »

I just completed a self bondage scene that i wanted to share with everyone.

The basic concept of this scene was that I was tied up, foutside against the back fence of my house, forced to kneel and crawl back into the house. I had a ice release (ice cubes in a bag that had to pass through a small ring which was secured to the back fence) which was secured to a "parachute harness" fastened around my balls. In addition, the parachute harness connected to a rope, that passed through a pulley, ran 50 feet into the house, around another pulley and came back, where it terminated in a length of chain and then locked to my wrist cuffs.

The rope was pulled tight so that it was impossible for my hands to move back to my groin area. Once the ice melted and the bag would slip through the ring and allow me to move forward. The rope/pulley system, however, made sure that my hands could never reach my groin. The rope was stretchy enough that I could move a foot or so at a time, but every foot I moved forward the pulley/rope force my hands to move the same distance.

To make difficult there was also a 12 pound weight that was also attached to the parachute harness. I had no choice but to drag the weight along, using only my balls to pull it. I also added a spreader bar to keep my feet apart and ensure that I couldn't use them to assist in moving the weight.

To make things even more interesting I had inserted my inflatable/vibrating butt plug. I also attached 20 clothespins to my cock/balls/nipples that were all attached to a string, which was secured to the fence. When I moved forward it would force the clothespins to pull off one at a time

I had an extra "safety" precaution: the pulley that was anchored in the house was secured using my electro-magnet, which was on a timer set for 3 hours. If for some reason I was unable to get into the house in that time the magnet would release and then I would have the slack I needed to reach back and release myself.

I had placed four ice cubes (the type from the refrigerator ice maker) into the bag and passed the handles of the bag (and most of the bag) through a 1" ring, which was secured to the back fence in my yard. It took me a little while to rig everything else, but by the time I had the clothespins clipped on and was kneeling it was about 9:00 PM (and dark). The ice release was secured near the top of the fence, while the pulley was secured at the bottom of the fence. This forced me to kneel close to the fence. The 12 pound weight was suspended , held by the net bag holding the ice. When the ice melted the bag (and weight) would fall to the ground and allow me to start working my way forward.

The neighbors have windows that can see into my back yard, but only the middle area. Next to the fence there are trees and bushes that block the view, and once I am on the patio they would be unable to see me. It is just crossing the lawn where I could possibly be seen. It is also a bit cool in my area, so I was a bit concerned about being naked outside for too long.

Once I had everything set I stretched forward and locked my wrist cuffs to the chain. I would like to describe how I do this, which I think is safer. Instead of placing the lock on the D rings of the cuffs, I pass the chain through the D rings and then lock the chain to itself a few inches up. This places the lock in a easy place to reach, even with numb fingers.

Once the lock snapped shut I was truely helpless, until the ice melted. That ended up taking about 45 minutes. When the weight fell to the ground I was able to start inching forward. It was a bit of a catch-22: I couldn't move forward as the rope attached to my balls was holding me back. I couldn't get slack in the rope unless I moved forward. I was able to resolve this by grabbing the return rope and pulling on it. There was enough stretch in the rope that I could get a few inches of slack for my balls and then take a half a crawl step forward.

The first couple of crawl steps were easy as there was still slack in the attachment of the weight to my balls. But once that tightened up it was a much more difficult challenge. Grit and bear it, drag the weight a few inches forward, then move the knees.

A few crawl steps later the string tying the clothespins tightened up. Now to drag the weight forward I also had to yank off a clothespin. These had been on for almost an hour and hurt like crazy when they pulled off!

One thing that surprised me was that I wasn't cold! In fact, I was sweating.

Things went pretty well, until I was half way across the open area of the yard and the dog decided to come outside and triggered the motion detector light. I decided I needed to hurry along so I picked the pace up, yanking off the last few clothespins.

Crossing the threshold of grass to patio was a bit painful as I had to pull the weights up a few inches. A similar issue was had when I crossed the threshold of the sliding glass door. At last I was inside, and only had a few more feet to go before I could reach the key that was lying on the floor. The last section was fairly easy and uneventful. I reached the key, unlocked my hands and unfastened the parachute harness.

It worked pretty well, although my scrotum is fairly sore now. No problem, I am sure, but I'll be feeling it for a day or two. If I do this again I might attach to my feet instead of my balls. Force myself to lay down, do soldier crawl. Maybe I'll blindfold myself. Make it even more interesting and not clean up the dog poop before hand...

Below is a very crude drawing of my setup.

Here is a picture of my electro-magnet holding the pulley. The electro-magnet is secured by a strap that passes under the doorway, and has a block on the side that prevents it from sliding back.

Ron