You feel comfortable?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Sylvia Z

You feel comfortable?

Post by Sylvia Z »

Sc3.png
(10.06 KiB) Downloaded 5698 times
I have seen this scenario in a video clip.I got my inspiration from there! (can't find it anymore :s)

Equiment needed:
- Collar that immobilizes your head and keeps your head in the same position.(optional but gives some nice discomfort!)
- Buttplug/Dildo or just both for the girls!
- A lot of rope.
- Nipple clamps with weights (optional but adds a nice touch!)
- Spreader bar for knees (optional but without it, it might spoil the fun cause you are possible to stand up!)
- Scissors
- Block or bottle of ice connected direcly to the rope of your hands. You will be tied up till the ice melts...
- 2 anchors points or posts: One to put in front of you and one to put behind you.
- Gag like a ballgag, ballgag harness,... As long as it doesn't obstruct airflow for breathing! And you must be able to swallow... So you dont choke in your own drool. (Gag is optional again!)

1.Immobilizing collar, wich will give you some extra discomfort (optional, but it's a must!)

2.Nippleclamps with weights (optional)

3.Chest harness. Is needed to keep you from falling wich will prevent injuries

4.Rope that connects the front pole to your chest harness

5.Rope connected to crotchrope or just directly to your hips. This will pull in the opossite direction of your arms wich causes some light stress in the back
and will thighten the crotchrope (if used) and some pressure to your genitals!

6.Chain connected from one pole to the other one. Just set it tight enough so you actually sit on the chain with your croth... But not that tight your knees arent even toughing the ground!

7.Chain tightly pressed to your pussy/cock. Its adds a little torturefun!

8.Spreader bar keeps you from standing. When you get tired, pressure of the chain into your genitals will increase! (optional because not everyone has a spreader bar...)
Watch out your knees were wide enough positioned so you can't fall over to the side.

9.Back-up release were scissors... Put them in a way so when the ice has melt, the scissor drops into the reach of your hands! Watch that the scissor doesn't fall onto your hand wich can cause injuries with a result as blood loss.

10.Rope connected to your handcuffs or coil loop with slip knot

11.Block of ice that doesn't fit through the ring. This will have to melt to get free. The block of ice or frozen waterbottle is directly connected to your handcuffs/loop. Once the ice melted, you are released!

12.A pole or anchor point in the wall. This should be inmoveable and able to keep up the weight on the chain. Poles should be attached to the ground! Or if you got some strong bedposts...

Explenation:
Sitting kneeled down, with a chain cutting into your soft pussy or tugging your kock, hands behind your back keeping you from falling and completly stretched.
Your crotch attached to an anchor point, not able to move backward wich adds some light stress to your back and tightens the rope around your waist and genitals...
The spreader bar making it even worse and makes you tired of sitting there. When will release kick in?

Feedback in the comments! :D
bounddosster

Re: You feel comfortable?

Post by bounddosster »

Just my thoughts. It looks uncomfortable all right, but I don't understand how you release yourself if you are wearing handcuffs as once the ice melts your hands will still be cuffed behind your back and to release the rest of yourself you will need to unlock the cuffs so where are the keys ? I guess the loop with a slip knot idea would be better.
But if you used handcuffs I think you would have to place the keys just along rope 10 so you can not reach them when the rope is still held up by the ice block but when it has fallen you can reach the key and release your cuffs, if you skilled enough to operate the lock behind your back.

The back scissors release could be a bit dangerous if you use pointed scissors so use round ended scissors or file the points down blunt.

If you wish to add to the discomfort try putting some bolts through the links of the chain, held on with nuts and washers, right where you will sit on the chain or thread a few nettles through the links.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Sylvia Z

Re: You feel comfortable?

Post by Sylvia Z »

bounddosster wrote:Just my thoughts. It looks uncomfortable all right, but I don't understand how you release yourself if you are wearing handcuffs as once the ice melts your hands will still be cuffed behind your back and to release the rest of yourself you will need to unlock the cuffs so where are the keys ? I guess the loop with a slip knot idea would be better.
But if you used handcuffs I think you would have to place the keys just along rope 10 so you can not reach them when the rope is still held up by the ice block but when it has fallen you can reach the key and release your cuffs, if you skilled enough to operate the lock behind your back.

The back scissors release could be a bit dangerous if you use pointed scissors so use round ended scissors or file the points down blunt.

If you wish to add to the discomfort try putting some bolts through the links of the chain, held on with nuts and washers, right where you will sit on the chain or thread a few nettles through the links.
Well indeed if you use cuffs you should put a key at the back of your crotchrope or paste it with some tape sticky to your back. Scissors is a problem and has been told in my setup :D But release with cuffs is possible, if you use your creativeness :p

Tnx for the feedback! It is really usefull to me :)