Impaled...

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Sylvia Z

Impaled...

Post by Sylvia Z »

Sc2.png
My first attempt putting my thoughts into paint... I know it is kinda simple made but i'm not a genius using programs to create 3D scenario's and stuff :? But feel free to give me some feedback!

This scenario's is based on a scenario of the main site. The title is "At the door" wich can be found on the following link:
http://www.boundanna.com/html/frameset.html

So just to make sure that i don't have the intension to steal someone his scenario's but to add and/or change some stuff about it! :whip:

Equipment needed:
- A lot of rope!
- Scissors
- Dildo and/or buttplug
- Ballgag
- Nippleclamps (optional)

1. Your ice release (put a frozen bottle of water through a ring attached to the door connected to the rope leading to your tied hands)
Check following link for more info about the release system:
http://www.boundanna.com/html/frameset.html

2. Rope connected with ring device to your hands. Hands are tight with a coil loop and a slipknot. Pulling the ringdevice will tighten the coil and pull up your hands!

3. Rope connected from your ballgag harness to the attachment on the top of the door.

4. Is a ballgag (preferebly harness)

5. Nippleclamps (optional but adds some nice discomfort :twisted: )

6.A. Dildo on a stick connected to the spreader bar of your knees and eventually a buttplug inserted appart. (for the girls)
6.B. Buttplug on a stick connected to the spreaderbar of your knees and scrotum tied also the the spreader bar. (For the boys)

7.Your feet tied appart to each side of the door so it makes it impossible to stand up!

8. Spreaderbar connected to both of your knees and connected with your buttplug/dildo on a stick.

9. This is the backup release... If you do a crotch rope, you can connect it to the back of your crotchrope leading to the doorhandle. By leavingthe buttplug/dildo deeper inside of you, you might be able to open the door and release yourself! Or for the guys, tie the rope from the doorhandle imidiate onto your cock wich will not only leave the buttplug deeper inside of you, it will also increase the tug on your balls!

The order of wich should be done first is up to you to find out! :D It is for everyone different what he prefers to do first and what last!

If you see any danger into this scenario, pleas tell me! Normally it should be safe in my opinion... But i can be wrong!
When testing this, pleas tell me in the comment section.

Have fun!! :gag:
Greets, S.Z.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Impaled...

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Poor stick people...
They get tortured so much here...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
(I know, I can't draw any better... :) )
Other than that, looks good...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Sylvia Z

Re: Impaled...

Post by Sylvia Z »

Discomfort is one of my priority list! :twisted: