Week End Scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
irene93

Week End Scenario

Post by irene93 »

Hello.
This week end i have planned a nice scenario since i'm home alone.
Just a little background: I live in the country, in the middle of a wooden area.
This morning, after getting stark naked, i collected all clothes, towels, sheet, blanket, shoes, and everithing i can use to cover me in a cuple of rooms, then i locked the rooms.
I also locked every bathroom in the house, i turned off the gas and the water, and locked the tecnical room.
I threw the keys in the basament, but the basament is also locked, and early, this morning, i mailed the key to me (it will not arrive until monday).
Off curse i have an emergency plan, the basament door have a small window, so i can broke the glass and get inside.
Now, whit all bathroom closed if i need to use them i have do it outdoor, and if i need to clean myself i have to walk to the neares stream, about one kilometer in the wooden area, naked and barefoot crossing several uncomfortaboe grounds, like sharp gravel paths, wood dense of spiked bushes, and crosso some asphalt roads (scorching on this season)
Usually in the wooden area there is no one, but is a public area, so i have to be careful.
I have a fridge full of food and drinking water (i estimate 10 liters at day since is summer).
I also have to accomplish some chores during the week end, before my parents come back on Wednesday, all of the chores are, of curse, outdoor, like painting the fence, put in place a lot of logs, sort the backyards, and collect at least six baskets of blackberries for the marmelade.
if someone is interessed i will post some report.

Bye Bye
I'm Irene
I love walking barefoot on painful surfaces.
I love to be embarrassed by the fact that others see me naked.
I love when my nipples are tormented until i can't stand any more.
I love when I have no choice but the pain.
rmcingle

Re: Week End Scenario

Post by rmcingle »

Irene:

I just read your introduction in the new member area. Welcome!

Sounds like a very interesting experience you are creating for yourself. Have you done this before?

Makes me wish that I lived in Italy, I would keep my eye out everytime I drove past a place that fit that description!

I would very much like to hear reports of your weekend. Don't wait until the end, give us daily reports!

Is it common for houses in Italy to have key locks on all the interior doors? In the USA, bedrooms typically have no locks and bathrooms only have locks that can be opereted from the inside.

I anticipate that the blackberry picking might be the most painful for you. It is tough to get into the bushes far enough to reach the good berries without stepping on and brushing against the thorny branches.

Ron
irene93

Re: Week End Scenario

Post by irene93 »

It was not the first time i put myself is some sort of uncomfortable situation, and is really common for houses in itali have locks on every door, of curse are not the front door locks, if you use strengt maybe you can broke open it, but it works well for me (151 cm height 43 kg weight).

I will add a little report of yesterday, couse it was amazing and intense.

At first everything was fine, because it was a beautiful sunny day, so I decided to start arranging the timber, they are pieces of wood quite rough and heavy.
I love the feeling of carrying firewood naked, because I have to carry her in my arms and pressed against my chest, the feeling of rough and prickly on her breasts and nipples is exquisitely uncomfortable, and the fact that carrying something heavy I can not use my hands to quickly hide my nakedness, nor I can run away and hide if someone sees me, adds excitement to the whole; also the weight of the timber increases the discomfort and pain of walking barefoot (I have to pass at least 50 meters of gravel to bring the wood in its place), and the wood in the arms prevents that I can see where I put my feet.
After a few hours of work (I have walked out of those 50 meters of gravel at least 70/80 times) I decided to stop.
I was all sweaty, and full of bits of bark, so I decided to try to venture down to the creek, to give me a wash.
The path to the stream passes through a dense forest, usually there is none, but there is still risk of finding someone who's walking, This excites me a lot, because inside of me fighting two things, the desire to be seen naked and unable to hide, and the fear of being seen naked and unable to hide.
It took me half an hour to get to the stream, being barefoot I could not walk fast, in fact, I had to move slowly because the soles of the feet, already sore from the gravel, were causing me a intense pain while walking on the stones, prickly branches, and more.
Also I had to resist the branches on the legs and torso.
I had to cross three times a paved road.
Not only is the risk that pass a car, but also the asphalt which at that time was searing; the last of the three roads gave me problems, because my bare feet refused to try again the searing sensation.
Once arrived at the creek, I washed, the water was a few inches high, and damn cold.
Since I had nothing to dry, I lay in the sun.
But a few minutes later, a huge black cloud has covered the whole sky, and in a few seconds, it started to rain.
Big and icy drops, I was still completely wet, and I could not do anything but try to rush home.
Run barefoot is not an easy thing, especially if your feet are already sore from walking on land painful for a long time.
After a while I ran, ignoring the branches that whipped me, my feet could no longer stand the pain.
I sat under a tree, but it was fate that riposassi, because the temperature dropped drastically, and the rain turned into hail.
I was naked in the middle of a forest, too confusing to remember where exactly, and it was hailing.
I tried to move, the feeling of icy hail on bare skin is a real torture addition, hailstones fell to the ground with frost attacked my feet.
After about ten minutes of hail on bare skin, I saw a small cave, a few feet deep, and I realized that I was running the wrong way.
However, I accepted the shelter, and I expected the end of the hail.
The hail stopped at a little from the sunset, the air was cold, because the clouds were gone.
I was shivering, but I had to go home, so I started walking.
it took me about two hours to get home, the sun had set and the air was cold and damp, fortunately the moon was full, and there was enough light.
When I arrived I was still wet, I entered the house, and threw myself on the couch.
I was almost about to break the glass of the winery, but I forced myself to endure to the end.

I agree about the Blackberries, but i was forced to do it already some time, but this time i can use my hands.
I'm Irene
I love walking barefoot on painful surfaces.
I love to be embarrassed by the fact that others see me naked.
I love when my nipples are tormented until i can't stand any more.
I love when I have no choice but the pain.