Selfbondage request

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
adamug

Selfbondage request

Post by adamug »

Hello everyone!

I have just ordered some bdsm gear (they came with the mail today) and I was planing on having some fun tomorrow when I get off work. I live in a one room apartment (so I don't have alot of space) and Im 21 year old man.

I now request a "Session" from any of you :)
The gear I have is;
A pair of metal handcuffs, a collar + leash, a ball gag, a bit gag, a long chain, multiple padlocks and a Dildo (with suction cup). I also have some women cloths that I can use in the session.

if the demand is there, I could take some pics during the Session and send to you that submit a good session :)
thanks in advance, Adam!
rmcingle

Re: Selfbondage request

Post by rmcingle »

You didn't mention how much experience you have. Since you say your equipment just arrived I will assume you have none....

First thing is you want to make an ice release. If your multiple padlocks use different keys make very sure that you keep the key and its padlock identified! Open all the padlocks. Tie a short length of string to the key and to something that has a bit of weight (some kitchen utensil will work great). The idea is that you don't want the light key to get hung up. Take another string, tie it to some tiny object (like a button). Do something to positively identify which string is which when you can't see the key ebnd. Fill a coffee cup 1/2 full of water, drop the key and small object in so that the two strings are hanging out on opposite side. The strings should not twist around each other. Set it in the freezer for tomorrow.

When you are ready to play:
0) Have a phone placed where you can reach it during this session.
1) Warm the coffee cup just enough to get the 1/2 cup of ice out. Hang the ice from the ceiling by the string that attaches to the small object. MAKE SURE IT IS THE STRING ATTACHED TO THE SMALL OBJECT, NOT THE KEY!
2) If you have high heeled shoes, put them on, otherwise be naked.
3) Pick the gag of your choice, buckle it in place.
4) If there are multiple padlock keys, put them along with the handcuff keys as far away from where the ice release is hanging as practicle.
5) Tie the center of the chain connecting the handcuffs to the D ring on your collar.
6) Put the collar on.
7) wrap one end of the chain around some heavy object, such as the leg of a bed or table, and lock it using the lock whose key is in the ice.
8) Make sure the other end of the chain will reach the spot where the key will fall, but WON"T reach where the other keys are placed.
9) If the keys to the padlock are different, use the padlock whose key is in the other room for this:
If the shackle on your padlock is 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 then slip it through the last link of the chain and then lock it around your balls.
if the shackle is too small for that then wrap the chain around your cock and balls and lock it snuggly in place.
10) Position the handcuffs so that you can see the keyhole (facing up) and lock your wrists in place. Important: the keyholes must be towards your fingers, not your elbows!
11) Wait for the key to drop

I would guess the ice will take 1/2 an hour to melt. Faster if it is warm in your apartment.
You should be reasonably comfortable during the session. The only concern is if you have ever had the gag in your mouth for any period of time before. If you get into trouble you should be able to use your phone since your hands are in front. I also specified the hands in front to make it easier to unlock the handcuffs, which can be surprising difficult after your hands have been locked behind you back for an hour.

When the key drops you shouldn't have any difficulty retrieving it and then unlocking the chain from the table leg. You will, of course, have to drag the chain with your balls to retreive the other keys.

Enjoy

Ron
adamug

Re: Selfbondage request

Post by adamug »

Thank you so much Ron! Sadly I haven't had time to finish it since I broke the cuffs (they were cheap) but I have now got a pair of new once. I will do your session tomorrow and I will tell you how it went in detail when I have finished it

With Kind regards, Adam