Tying tonight

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
babybound

Tying tonight

Post by babybound »

This evening I plan to put myself into bondage for about six hours, my release method will be darkness, I have a large garden that is overlooked by about ten houses so I will put my padlock keys at the bottom of the garden and will not be able to retrieve them until about ten pm.
I will then put on two disposable nappies and my frilly lemon plastic pants, tights, shoes and my lemon frilled short baby dress. Then the bondage, firstly I will lock on my large ballgag, also lock on wrist and ankle cuffs then I will thread a chain through the ankle cuffs leaving about six inches of slack so I can only take very short steps, then I will run the chain up my back and lock my wrists to it just short enough that I can't stand up fully. Then I have to wait until it's dark enough outside to get to y keys. I will have some food and lots of liquid so I know I will spend time in a very wet nappy. The only risk is that some of my neighbours have barbecues that go on until the early hours so I could be stuck for a few hours longer, I hope so xxx
Zubba1

Re: Tying tonight

Post by Zubba1 »

enjoy!