Selfbondage scenario for males

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
tiedpete

Selfbondage scenario for males

Post by tiedpete »

well,i just came with a selfbondage idea.
its pretty simple. put the key to your handcuffs at one end of your room. you need a ring or similar at a high point in your room. put a rope through it. at one end tie a weight and the other end goes around your balls. hogtie yourself, but any other movement-restrictive knot will do it. In order to release yourself, you need to crawl to the key while lifting the weight that is attached to your balls.
Any other toys like gags/vibrators can me added.

have fun"
Attachments
selfbondage.jpg
Annabel

Re: Selfbondage scenario for males

Post by Annabel »

Instead of a weight use a heavy chain. Tie the end of the rope to the first link. As you move towards the key the more chain will be lifted. The more chain lifted the heavier the pull on your bits. If you see what I mean.
lj

Post by lj »

A nice variation is one I had intended to use in a predicament bondage demo but ran out of time.

Loop a load of long rubber bands around a cord, cut a very small notch in each one at the end furthest away from the cord. Then thread these loops with a cord attached to a fixed point you can't reach. Use the first cord as a crotch rope. As you crawl away towards the keys, one by one the rubber bands will break, and as you made the start of a break, you get the full benefit of all the rubber band snapping back into your rear end.

To make it more interesting, loop different numbers of bands into chains of varying lengths, so they will not break at about the same distance, but spread the fun over much further!

This works best if you use a spreader bar to ensure you can't grip your buttocks together!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
mike8121212

Post by mike8121212 »

when your in the hogtie use nipple clamps while moving around the ground to get the key.another thing is use heavy chain onto your balls,and maybe some kind of chasity aswell.also if you were in the dark it would make it much harder
Alqualondir

Post by Alqualondir »

lj wrote:A nice variation is one I had intended to use in a predicament bondage demo but ran out of time.
....(description)...
@ lj ...uhm.... I don't quite understand that whole thing...
could you try to explain that again? Sounds interesting!!! :-D

thx, Alqalondir