Fear scenario.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
UmbraAmor

Fear scenario.

Post by UmbraAmor »

What you will need:

• At least 3 good lengths of rope
• Handcuffs
• A gag
• A blindfold
• Nipple clamps (optional)
• A bathtub
• 2 large jars

Preparation

You may need help with step 1 of this though of course it depends on you.

Step 1
Take the large jars with you and go to the closest forest or wooded area, if one is not available a large garden or park might work. Carefully collect the largest and most unpleasant spiders you can find (Non-Venomous only, if in doubt leave it out). Once you have collected enough, so that you can’t look at the jar without your skin crawling. Start on the second jar and repeat till both jars are ready.
Note: Cover the jars with a thin piece of material held on with a rubber band rather than the lid.

Step 2
Return home or to the place where you will be completing this scenario, here you will place the jars in the bathtub but don’t remove the tops yet. Now make sure you have everything you need together.

Step 3
Strip completely naked use a length of rope to bind your feet together, Then take a couple more lengths of rope and tie it into a rope bikini (there are many guides on how to do this but I can explain in detail if it is requested) more advanced rope work can be done here such as a body harness but that is down to you. Using some of the rope attach the handcuffs behind you where the rope intersects in the middle of your back.

Step 4
Carefully turn the jars in the bath on their sides and remove the rubber bands and the fabric over the top. Face away from the bath and take the keys to the handcuffs and if you’re feeling brave a few decoy keys and without looking drop them behind you into the bath. Next quickly put on the gag, the blindfold and nipple clamps if you chose to use them and lock your hands into the cuffs behind your back. You are now set.

Overview
You are naked and helpless while the blindfold mixed with your own apprehension is making your skin unbearably sensitive and aware. But your only escape is to carefully climb into the bath to find the keys but because of where your hands are tied you will be forced to lie down to ever have a hope of finding the keys but will you be able to keep you composure and release yourself as you feel hundreds of tiny legs begin to explore the helpless body in front of them looking for an escape themselves and you’ll just have to hope that spiders don’t hold a grudge against the person who trapped them here that has now been served up helplessly to them…
Much love @>-
bound_jenny

Re: Fear scenario.

Post by bound_jenny »

*shudder*

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Yep... scary!!!!
BUT I do see a problem...
--------------------------------
Step 1
Take the large jars with you and go to the closest forest or wooded area, if one is not available a large garden or park might work. Carefully collect the largest and most unpleasant spiders you can find (Non-Venomous only, if in doubt leave it out). Once you have collected enough, so that you can’t look at the jar without your skin crawling. Start on the second jar and repeat till both jars are ready
-------------------------------
There are NO "non-venomous" spiders, they are all venomous... That is how they catch their prey... well, webs for most of them, and the venom kills what they caught...
And all will bite, but not all will hurt you...

Replace the spiders with other bugs and creepy-crawlies, again, leaving out the bad ones...

But, if it was me... I would find a clothes hanger and go fishing for the keys before stepping in that tub!!!
Besides, how many squished spider bodies do you think you will make just getting into the tub, and then when you lie down on them???
Maybe have them in a bucket that you have suspended over you that you pull a cord that tips the bucket and dumps the contents onto you...
Now, they are crawling all over you, and you haven't squished a bunch just to get started...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
UmbraAmor

Post by UmbraAmor »

Fair point, I should have said only ones that aren't dangerous to humans. Though with crushing them from testing this idea on a smaller scale spiders generally will get out of the way when they see something coming from above them so as long as you didn't drop yourself into the bath at speed they will move to the edge and only crawl back when its on the same level as them. Either way I do like the idea of having them in something suspended above you.

Though that does give me a good idea for a variation on the scenario where you have 4 containers suspended above you while you're in the bath 2 filled with spiders/creepy crawlies, 1 with fake keys and 1 with the real keys and some kind of system so you have to pick one to open at random but can only pick one every X mins. I'm going to have to work out the details and add it later.
Much love @>-
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

4 containers, unknown contents... good, but...
4 containers, a clock with an extended minute hand, a bracket at each 15 minute position...
each container has keys and creapy crawlies and keys, 3 bad keys 1 good...
mix up the containers (they must be the same) and load each one in each holder, start the time at :01...
at :15, container #1 is dumped, search for and try the keys...
at :30 #2 drops, try again...
at :45...
and at :60...
each container has several keys, but only 1 container has 1 good key with several bad ones...

Rule #1: no key can be tossed from the tub...

For one harder... you need 2 keys to get free, but lock #1 must be opened before lock #2 can be reached...
At worse, you will go through every key twice...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...