LOOKING FOR SCENARIO

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
kittykat399

LOOKING FOR SCENARIO

Post by kittykat399 »

I want to surprise my boyfriend with some self bondage and have him find me that way. But I don't have any ideas. Help please?

Items:
Bed restraint
Machine with dildo attachment
Rope
Dual rotor vibrator
Gspot vibrator
Anal beads
Massager
Dark_Lizerd

Re: LOOKING FOR SCENARIO

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

You can always play the part of the house wife that interrupts an intruder...
Who, being creative, gags you and ties you spread eagle to your bed.
That would have been that, but he discovered something better than jewelry in a drawer...
So...
He looks you over again, and starts removing your clothes, one at a time, cutting them off (leave a pile of old clothes cut up
around the room, optional, or just scattered about...)
When you open your mouth to protest, he shoves your panties (currently worn pair) in your mouth... (save this for last, just before he gets home... safety reasons)
(you shaved???)
Liking what he sees, but thinking you need an improvement, shaves your pussy bare...
With you spread out like you are, the guy wants a quick fuck before he takes off...
(but, you get a slow one instead... Set-up the dildo machine for the slowest stroke it can go, but faster for the warm-up, then very slow, not so slow that you cool down,
but not fast enough for you to get off... Your boyfriend will take care of that...)
A final teaser... clothes pins on the nipples...
And a blindfold... and wait...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...