ball tie with rope ratchets

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TNTBound

ball tie with rope ratchets

Post by TNTBound »

just had an idea this morning on an interesting tie. I put on my 1" wide dog collar, tie my ankles and knees together, then use a rope ratchet to connect my knees to the front of my collar pulling my knees up into a ball. then take a a thick nylon rope and loop it into a coil that you can slip both hands through but that the center of the ropes can just barely touch in between your hands. then I would take the second rope ratchet and connect my ankles to my wrist rope loop with a slip knot so that when I tighten up the ratchet between my ankles and hands, it tightens the loop to the point that I cant pull my hands free, and I am know in a ball shape. as for the release, there will be a pair of scissors that can cut the rope used on the rope ratchet that are locked with a padlock that is tied to my body so I cant lose it. the key will be stuck in a bottle attached to a string that's attached to the scissors with an ice timer so I cant get at it for 2 hours. my only concerns is the collar causing issues. I think I will try this tonight if there are people more experienced with collars can deem it semi-safe as nothing in SB is truly safe.

EDIT: this of course will be with a breathable ball gag on too. :gag:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
uncannymoebius

Re: ball tie with rope ratchets

Post by uncannymoebius »

TNTBound wrote:just had an idea this morning on an interesting tie. I put on my 1" wide dog collar, tie my ankles and knees together, then use a rope ratchet to connect my knees to the front of my collar pulling my knees up into a ball. then take a a thick nylon rope and loop it into a coil that you can slip both hands through but that the center of the ropes can just barely touch in between your hands. then I would take the second rope ratchet and connect my ankles to my wrist rope loop with a slip knot so that when I tighten up the ratchet between my ankles and hands, it tightens the loop to the point that I cant pull my hands free, and I am know in a ball shape. as for the release, there will be a pair of scissors that can cut the rope used on the rope ratchet that are locked with a padlock that is tied to my body so I cant lose it. the key will be stuck in a bottle attached to a string that's attached to the scissors with an ice timer so I cant get at it for 2 hours. my only concerns is the collar causing issues. I think I will try this tonight if there are people more experienced with collars can deem it semi-safe as nothing in SB is truly safe.

EDIT: this of course will be with a breathable ball gag on too. :gag:
This is a great idea. I would definitely try just the collar to knees part first with the intended tension just to see how it feels. Maybe pull on it to test it further? The good news is it probably won't construct your airway. The bad is it still might constrict your arteries and that is quickly fatal.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I plan on testing it out with just the knee to collar tie to see if it will affect me after any length of time before I go all in. I think that a solid collar would be perfect, but unfortunately I dont have one to use. The LAST thing I want is to go out like that. I'll post back with how it turns out after the test later tonight.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

tested it out for about 30 minutes with it almost as tight as it could tighten and it felt fine. there was a little pressure on the sides of my neck, but i don't think it was too much. with my knees up towards my neck, my hands will not be able to reach the rope ratchet that will be attached to my ankles, thus escape will be impossible. that is unless you can untie the slip knot that is attached to the rope around your wrists. but with heavy latex gloves on, there really isn't enough grip to untie it, if you can even get your fingers to it. the only way i can think to get out is to cut the rope connecting my ankles and wrists together. I forgot to get a padlock for the scissors tonight on the way home, so this will have to wait until tomorrow, but it should be pretty fun and a very effective bind. :twisted: :rofl:

EDIT: this is one of the two rope ratchets i got tonight. http://www.homedepot.com/p/Crown-Bolt-1 ... /202305422

i replaced the hooks on the ratchet end with this 1/4" quick link http://www.homedepot.com/p/National-Har ... /204606888 but the 3/16 version would probably fit better as i had to modify the end of the ratchet to let it slide into place.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

one tip for anyone trying this, make sure that the scissors are at least rounded on the end and not pointy! also, it is highly recommended that anyone trying this attaches a string from the scissors to your hands so you can pull the scissors to you. its amazing how little movement you can do when in a ball position like this, It took all I had to just rotate a 1/4 of a turn to reach the scissors. I was doing a trial run without a lock on the scissors and without them attached to me with string(stupid I know), luckily I was able to pull the blanket to me that the scissors were lying on to me and was able to cut the rope to free myself. this is a very restrictive position and you need to make sure that the rope around your wrists will not cut off the circulation, as the only way out is by cutting the rope, and you need to have good dexterity to do that. play safe everyone.
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Hi,

you've been faster in trying this than me with even finding this thread. I'd like everyone planning to do risky things to wait more than just a few hours, so that people can write their warning beforehand!
TNTBound wrote:its amazing how little movement you can do when in a ball position like this, It took all I had to just rotate a 1/4 of a turn to reach the scissors. (...) play safe everyone.
yes, that would have been my main concern. I've tried a balltie with darby-style handcuffs once and put that on my "don't try this at home, kids!" list.
I've had the handcuffkeys attached to a small chain, which was locked to one of the sideways belt-loops of my jeans. I thougt that was safe until I tried reaching the small chain, but could (of course) not move my hands in the right direction. Until then I was still on my knees, now with trying to reach that %&§! key I fell on my side, literally on the key, which was no improvement... Took a lot more time than expected for a test run to get out, never again tried a balltie.

jm2c,
Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!