"Frustrating predicament"

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Pleaseforceme

"Frustrating predicament"

Post by Pleaseforceme »

This is a little scenario i've come up with, now that i own a hitachi.

You will be stuck with your arms behind your back. Your hands are pulled backwards forcing you to lean backwards. This will not just tire your back, but also pull on your nipples. You do have the choice to retract your hands to relax nipples and back. However, that will pull your head back choking yourself.
In the meantime your flaccid penis is lying on the vibrator. Giving you some pleasure and hope to reach orgasm. The second you are getting erect he betrays you lifting himself up and ending the contact with the vibrator leaving you frustrated. Well of course just until he is getting a little less erect, at which point the frustrating circle begins.

Just some clarification in case my mad paint skills left somebody wondering.
- You are not lying down, but sitting up leaning backwards.
- You support your weight with your hands. They aren't ripped in the air. You are leaning on them.

Description:

A: These are two ropes that are each tied to the outer bedposts and your feet.

B: This is the Hitachi magic wand vibrator, taped to the ground. To cancel noise from the contact of the head with your floor, you need to lift it up a bit. Try putting a tissue under the very top of the body.

C: These are two strings attached to the bedframe and your nipples. Use any clamps or fixation you prefer. I used clover clamps. If you like you can interlace a rubber band. This will prevent you from quickly ripping the clamps off, instead you have to endure the pain of the clamps coming off much slower.

D: This is a bedframe. And just the frame. You need to lie on the ground.

E: This is a collar around your neck. It is attached to a rope. The rope goes over and behind the headframe and comes back under it. There it is attached to your handcuffs.

Preparations:

First of all you need to get all the lenghths right. The easiest is to start with the vibrator and position yourself perfectly so your flaccid penis is "resting" on the head of the vibrator. Once the vibrator is taped to the ground you can arrange the rest of the ropes. You will need to use a slipknot or another self-closing knot for your feet. It is very important that your feet are streched a bit, to maintain the position.

1. Get your release ready. I used the ice release, attached to a ceiling lamp directly above my hands. You can add another safety release. For example a string next to your hands. The key is attached to the middle of the string. The other end is tied to the handle of a bucket filled with nasty stuff of your choice. Pull the string, make a mess, get the key.

2. Put anything you still might want to add in vicinity of your sitting position. (Blindfold, Gag, earplugs, push pins, or rice taped under your thighs, anal plug ..)

3. Get your feet in the slipknots and take the sitting position.

4. Put on the collar. Attach the nipple clamps and add blindfold, etc...

5. Turn on the vibrator. Reach behind you and handcuff yourself.

Enjoy! :)

PS: You can of course also have fun with this scenario if you don't happen to have a penis. Just tape the vibrator resting against your pussy and use an electric timer. Keep the intervalls just a little too short to make you happy. :P