but-plug and discipline

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Lit

but-plug and discipline

Post by Lit »

Hey :-)

I have an idea for a game for myself. I wanna be having a but-plug in place for 24 houers hours, starting now, and have the rule that if i cum while having the plug inserted, then 24 hours must be added to the duration.

Do you first of all think that this is duable, considering that i ahve a full day of work and study (no kids) ?

Also, i would like some kind of control on wether i hold the rules. I was thinking that you maybe would help me with that.
I really like being excited and not being allowed to come, but i find it hard controlling it on my own :/

Thanks in advance.
Tenderfoot88

Re: but-plug and discipline

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

First off, you'd need a plug that you can hold in reliably. A crotch rope is only a solution if you can keep it from showing through your clothes.
Secondly, 24 hours is a long time to go without attending to one's bodily necessities. You'd basically need to go on a fluid-only diet for a day or two before hand to make sure there are no solids to expel...and in that situation, you can drink enough water that your body can't absorb it all by the time it reaches the exit. It is technically possible to limit your expulsion rate to less than once in 24 hours in other ways, but they are even less healthy than the liquid-diet option, and almost invariably lead to severe constipation.

So, in short, it's technically doable, but it's unwise to mess with your digestive system that much.

As for the control on cumming, you could try an altered use of those chastity sites (Carlilock and Emlalock, found in the chastity forum). While they are specifically designed for lockboxes containing keys to a chastity device, you could do something else to enforce good behavior during that time. You'd have to find something you could lock yourself out of with a password. As a gamer, I'd use my Steam account; TV/movie nuts should use their Netflix accounts, etc. Generate a long, random password for this service and copy it to the clipboard. Put that password in the image you send to the site as your release code, and change the password on your chosen account by pasting the password into the appropriate boxes. (Personally, because I'm paranoid, I'd save a copy of the password myself. But then there's the temptation to cheat...if I were seriously doing this, I'd look into some kind of crypto software that would let me encrypt the file for X days, thus providing a backup to the website services without the temptation to cheat.) Anyway, you set up your session such that you have a punishment option - in the scenario you describe, the time limit would be 24 hours and the punishment would be adding 24 hours. Every time you jack off, go to the site and apply the punishment to yourself. Your reward for completion is getting the password to your chosen service so you can enjoy your hobby again.

And if you're anything like me, at some point in those 24 hours, you'll feel the urge to satisfy yourself even without the butt plug.