2 weeks for self bondage and crossdressing! Ideas welcome!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Selfbondage4fun

2 weeks for self bondage and crossdressing! Ideas welcome!

Post by Selfbondage4fun »

So here I am, a 26 year old male (5'10", 160 pounds, athletic build) happily married with a young child. I've been into self bondage for several years off and on, but don't have any chances to play with a wife and kid at home all the time. My wife and kid will be gone for two weeks soon, so I'm trying to decide that to plan for my time alone. I'm open to ideas etc.

A little about what I have done in the past. I've tied myself up in the past for fun a few times with rope etc. and am handy with knots. I've hogtied myself pretty well several times in the past and enjoy a good hogtie, but can only take them for so long. I really enjoy anal play, so I want to incorporate wearing butt plugs for lengths of time as well. I have experimented some with pain and humiliation, so I might include some of those too. I do like dressing sexily as a woman, so most of my self bondage times include wearing whatever sexy women's clothing I have hidden at the house.

What I have:
2 padded leather cuffs that have "D" rings on the sides to lock together or separate
2 small luggage type padlocks (w/ 2 sets of keys)
Plenty of .5 inch thick ~10 ft long lengths of nylon rope

1 ball gag (single strap w/ 2.5 inch ball)
1 1 inch diameter small butt plug
1 1.75 inch diameter medium butt plug
1 2.5 inch diameter large butt plug
1 Hitachi Magic Wand (plugs into wall) + butterfly attachment (goes around penis)

Size 6 4" high heels (have to have shoe horn to squeeze feet in and they hurt a lot to wear.
1 pair ankle length hot pink tights
1 pair ankle length turquoise tight
1 pair ankle length black tights with thin turquoise stipe on sides
1 pair white patterned thong
1 black and purple corset (nice and tight, but not super restrictive)
1 faux leather very short skirt
1 pair purple 4 inch high heels that zip up so they won't come off without fingers
1 pair red 4 inch high heels (way too small and can't wear for more than about 5 minutes because they hurt too much)

I have never done overnight bondage, so that is one thing I'm considering. I have fantasized for a while about falling asleep in some sort of bondage or submissive situation, to be able to stay that way all night long.

I'm looking for scenarios, challenges, dares, etc to do.
Things that are not possible: outdoor bondage etc., bondage etc at work, pictures/video

My wife and kid will be gone for 2 weeks and I work full time, but want to fill my time with self bondage and dressing like a woman. I would like to be dressed sexily as a woman for as much time as I can, so please take that into consideration. Also, I would like to be plugged in some fashion for most of the time (not at work).

I might be open to things such as lengths of time required to wear butt plug at a time, putting myself in a position to experience more pleasure or maybe pain than I intended, and forced to wear women's clothing for lengths of time for humiliation etc.

A game that could be played for different results: get 1 dice and roll it. The roll could be the number of hours I spend tied in a position, dressed up, plugged with butt plug, or number or orgasms required, etc. Dice could be rolled again to increase the length of time or orgasms required within a certain time limit, etc. Could be a very devious game depending on the situation...

Thanks so much for your time to suggest things for me. :)
jash

Re: 2 weeks for self bondage and crossdressing! Ideas welcom

Post by jash »

Hi,

Has your 2 weeks been and gone? I've been in a similar situation before where I have a period of time to myself where I make big plans in my mind that I'll take full advantage of for self-bondage and constant play, but it always seems to fizzle out without anyone encouraging and checking up on it and then I feel I've cheated myself and wasted that time :-(

If your 2 weeks is yet to come, let me know. I'd be happy to be take on "suggestions and encouragement" role especially if you'd be able to do the same for any future periods of alone-time that I have!

Jash
Selfbondage4fun

Post by Selfbondage4fun »

Thanks for your reply!

I am nearing the end of my 2 week window, but have today, tomorrow, and and a few other chances for some fun.

I'm considering trying to see how much percentage in an extended period of time I can stay plugged with a large butt plug for. I think that's one of the things I'd really like to do.

I'm open to your thoughts and look forward to your ideas. Perhaps I can suggest some things in the future for you too, or maybe for us both to try.
HRT888

Post by HRT888 »

If you have a chance...
Insert medium butt plug, then wear thong, mini skirt and corset.
Over the top of it put on your regular clothes, maybe jeans and a shirt, it will conceal your unders but you will still know its there :wink:
Then, go to some shops, look around for something really sexy, perhaps a nice dress or something.
Buy it "for your wife" (if people get nosy) and return to your car (assuming you drove)
Remove your regular clothes, and wear your newly bought sexys over the top of your corset etc, and put on your high heels that you have stashed in the car.
Return home, and tie yourself up, and add any other toys you may want. make sure your hands can not reach your cock in case you are so tempted... :whip:
Enjoy your bondage and challenge yourself to try get off by riding the plug. but dont make too much noise :gag:
Enjoy!