Req: Make my birthday memorable

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
neko_swe

Req: Make my birthday memorable

Post by neko_swe »

Hello, my birthday is still ways away (in Dec), but for it I am thinking of some selfbondade, sofar I've really never done it, but I've always wanted to try it.

When it comes to place, I want to stay inside my room, and being a big guy, some positions wouldn't just be uncomfortable, but also impossible.

When it comes to toys, I do have a vide varaity of diffrent ones, and since I will have time, I can also buy new ones that aren't to expensive.

My limits are safe and sane ones.

My biggest problem is that I'm a painslut, and I know that if I write something up, I will prob regret it.

Sincerly Neko_Swe.
TheJettSet27

Re: Req: Make my birthday memorable

Post by TheJettSet27 »

Take you time coming up with a scenario. I'm not going to give you a detailed one; rather, some things to consider:
1.)If you are like me and you enjoy fantasizing, well, think something up. This really depends on what you're into; I posted a while ago about a scenario involving Sherlock Holmes dominating me. Take your time and imagine how any toys you use will come into play.
2.)Learn about different escape methods.
3.)Your knots don't have to be elaborate, but you should learn how to tie them securely. Also make sure that whatever rope you use (if you use any) can withstand a lot of strength.
4.)Any clothing? For the first time, being naked might be the best option, but if there's a particular item of clothing you wish to wear, then wear it.

Basically, for your first real session, stick to something simple. Tie yourself up. Don't do anything crazy, just see if you enjoy the sensation. And test your release methods!
Oh, and make sure that you can easily get out of whatever you do if your release method fails - have a backup one or make sure you can get out of the ropes easily.

The most important thing, though, is to have fun! :gag:
The word "bagel" is Old English for "butthole bread."

So grow, libido throw dominoes of indiscretions down, falling all around in cycles, in circles, constantly consuming, conquer and devour...