Looking for new punishments...

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Claudia

Looking for new punishments...

Post by Claudia »

I'm getting into a rut, Master is making me do the same punishments over and over. I am committed to performing them, but I know there has to be some new and different things out there. Master would be very pleased to get suggestions from others. If you have read the posts Master has made me submit you know what he likes. I know he will be very appreciative for any imaginative punishment ideas.

Thank you in advance
Claudia
dominivan

Re: Looking for new punishments...

Post by dominivan »

oh, well, I am glad to hear that you start a new thread, first of all, does your master have any goal for the new punishment? and boundary or place in need to carry out it?
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Thank you for your interest Master Dominvan... Master's primary purpose for imposing punishments is to humiliate, embarrass and demean me for my inadequacies or mistakes. He does this in various ways including putting me into situations where if discovered, I would be in a terrible mess. He often uses pain as a punishment also. The estim devices are used frequently as is binding my tits along with nipple torture. Outdoor punishments are often required because the chance for discovery is greater. I hope this helps
dominivan

Post by dominivan »

okay, that would be nice. I do enjoy pain giving and outdoor mild coverd restrictions. Hope the following ideas help HIM a bit.

as for a good punishment, not only involve physical pain, also can light up the mental humiliating feelings.

I do read your posts, found HIM never concern about the torture for feet n toes. here is how the idea works, ten or less thin copper pieces shape fit for toes, two more bigger pieces for each sole, connect them with wires to the waist socket, they will work with your estim device as well as the plug.

lol...think about it when you are walking in crowd, had to hold not to jump by not only the waves from plug n dildo.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

This suggestion may require more expertise than I possess. I'll try to figure something out so the punishment will at least be similar.

Thanks
Claudia
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

A copper sheet the size of your foot, then run wires up to the estim device...

Do have some painful idea for around your house...
Replace your desk chair with a wooden pony (wooden horse)
Others to come...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

I think I can find copper sheets down at the ACE Hardware store but how thick should it be? I think there are different thickness. And will regular scissors cut the sheets or will I have to buy more heavy duty metal cutters?
Master had me buy a heavy duty plastic saw horse from the Hardware store a year or so ago. It's black with a yellow, 2" wide strip across the top. I am able to secure a estim butt plug to the top which keeps me from sliding forward or backwards. My legs can be lifted off the floor by the use of straps attached to the ankle cuffs so my entire weight is settled onto my crotch. I am also able to secure cords from nipple clamps to the end of the 2" strip in front of me. I can increase the pulling tension on my nipples by using large rubber bands so if I lean forward the bands pull a little, but the more I sit up straight, the more the tension and pain increases. This way, there is always a pull on my nipples and tits as they are always pulled and stretched out in front of my body. The stretch and pain increases when I sit up into a more upright position. Often, when the punishment electricity hits my butt plug, the resulting pain causes an involuntary reaction which results in me pulling back and sitting up, yanking on my nipples causing additional extreme pain. When I am made to use this horse when working on my computer, I have to lean and reach forward to my keyboard which eases the pull and pain on my nipples but it doesn't eliminate the pain. Of course I can't scoot forward to get closer to the keyboard because I am impaled on the butt plug. Then when I have to stretch because of the uncomfortable bent over position, I am forced to cause greater pain to my own nipples. And, when I make a typing error, Master makes me hit the estim punishment button that results in such intense pain in my ass that I jerk and twist which again pulls and yanks at my nipples. It is quite an intense punishment.

Thanks for you continued interest
Claudia
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Thin sheets should work... but, too thin and they may rip or tear... But start with the thinner sheets first
and scissors should work...
Actually, heave duty tin foil will do the job just as well...

You could also use them to cover your horse...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

DL,

The foil, is that the foil that I use for cooking? and does that kind of foil conduct electricity? If so, I'll give it a try. And, covering Master's horse with foil is ingenious. Master's electroshock units can control two devices, so one is His butt plug but the other can be the foil that would be then be pressing against my pussy. Master had been thinking about a copper pipe but couldn't figure out to set that up because of the butt plug being in the way. Hey, maybe one wire can go to the copper foil that is against my pussy and the other can be split into two wires and to foil pieces that are taped to my feet. I wonder if there is enough power to shock my feet like that. I may have to do some experimentation.

Thank you for your input
Claudia
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Yes, the cooking kind...
Just make sure you don't short out the butt plug while on the horse...
And yes, being a metal, it will conduct electricity...
Yes, one wire to the horse and split to your feet is a good idea.
Here's an idea, don't tape the foil to your feet, just lay out a sheet so that you stand on it...
But, if your feet touch the foil, you get a shock(both places),
but, to keep from getting a shock, you hold your feet up putting your full weight on your pussy...
Now, you have a choice, ride the horse with out a shock, or take your weight off your pussy, and get a shock...
But, the larger the contact area, the less the shock there, and wet feet will conduct very well...
And, a smaller dry (at least while it is "drier" ) will cause the shock to be higher...

And, for the 2 channels, try this, (It should work...)
CH1 + to left foot
CH2 + to right foot
CH1- and CH2- to pussy
now, 1 current to each foot, but both currents through the pussy...
That should be entertaining... :shock:
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

DL,

I like the idea about the copper plate on the floor and contacts on the bottom of my feet. I could also hook up my butt plug leads to the foot contacts so both the pussy foil and the butt plug will go off when my feet hit the floor. Because I am forced to lean forward which puts stress on my bent back and pain to my stretched nipples as well as weight on my pussy, there will be a very strong urge to put my feet down on the ground to relieve the strain and pain. When I do put my feet on the ground and it comes in contact with the metal plate, I will be shocked on my pussy and soles of my feet and the butt plug in my ass. Of course, when the shock hits my pussy and ass, it will make me jerk up and my nipples will take a severe tug and stretch. Thank you for this suggestion, it is ingenious as well as devious.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

correct me if i'm wrong (and i'm sure tenderfoot will do that, or he is neglecting his duties :rofl: ), but the way
you 2 are discussing things now you are talking about transferring currency through a large part of the human body, even if it is the lower torso.

that is inviting problems (cramps among the least of them). playing with estim, the path of currency through the body (meaning between electrodes should be as short as possible).

If you wanna have an incentive to be kept on your balls while "riding the horse", better set it up so foil on your soles close a contact when touching the ground and a painfull impulse is triggered in your pussy & assplug.

i really have to find the time to get creative & think of something that will please your master.
he promised to return my calls over the weekend, so keep your fingers crossed.
[
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

ponylady wrote:correct me if i'm wrong (and i'm sure tenderfoot will do that, or he is neglecting his duties :rofl: ), but the way
you 2 are discussing things now you are talking about transferring currency through a large part of the human body, even if it is the lower torso.
The only way I could see "currency" passing through the body is by eating it...
And NO, that is not what we are talking about :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
(Typos can be such fun... especially when the word is spelt correctly :lol: :lol: :lol: )
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I hope it's not coins... :shock:

:rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Ha Ha Ha... No, I'm not going to swallow coins... The main reason I think this will work is that I have seen fetish videos where contacts on the heals of a girls feet are set to cause electrical charges in a dildo. I think they were using the same device as I have. I know about cramps, I often get them in my legs when the power is set really high. I like the concept but it will take a bit of experimenting to make it work.