Need a good idea for a first self-bondage session

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
crash1984

Need a good idea for a first self-bondage session

Post by crash1984 »

For years I have been fascinated with self bondage. I don't know how many times I have wrapped myself up in a blanket or used clothes. Even at one point I had a home-made strait-jacket that consisted of a long sleeve shirt, socks, and safety pins. However I have never really tried something truly good. A few weeks ago I was in Ollies and seen they had 20 feet of rope for 50 cents. I figured why not and wound up getting 7 packs of it.

Now I am needing a good idea for a rope self bondage session. My bed consists of only a frame, box springs, and mattress so I don't have anything really at the foot or head of my bed to tie rope to. I have played around with moving the rope under the mattress and tying my arms and feet to it but I can never seem to get it right.

Since I am still a newbie I want to start easy and want something I can easily get out of when I am ready to do so, but on the same token when I am bound I want to be tied to the bed and feel helpless.I don't mind doing a tiny bit of work to get out, but I don't want to have to rely on someone else for assistance, or have to wait for something to melt, or cut my rope.

If someone can help I would be greatly appreciative.
lj

Re: Need a good idea for a first self-bondage session

Post by lj »

As you have plenty of rope, you can easily make fixings using the bed frame. All beds stand on the floor (!) which means there are at least four secure points. Make a looped knot (figure eight knot is best, do a search on Google if you don't know how to make it - the advantage is you can release it, however tight it is pulled) in the middle of a length of rope, then tie the ends to two of the floor points so the loop is where the centre of the pillows would be.

Do the same at the foot of the bed, so now you have two anchors.

If you haven't got a padlock, get some cable ties (zip-ties).

Get a length of rope, make a small loop by making a simple knot, then keep repeating the knot, thread the tails through different parts of the knot, make more knots until you have a jumbled mass of knots using all the rope. Use a cable tie to secure the knot loop to the pillow rope loop.

Then bind your ankles and knot onto the loop at the foot of the bed.

Then bind your hands, use your teeth to pull up the final knot away from your fingers (lockable cuffs are much better)

Then use a cable tie to link your wrists tie to the knot ball loop.

You know have to untie the knot bundle to release your hands.

You could use cable ties as a form of handcuff, but they are vicious little beasts and can cut the skin.
be a switch, double the fun :-)