Self-bondage spreadeagled on the bed

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Jenny Bonici

Self-bondage spreadeagled on the bed

Post by Jenny Bonici »

For all you self-bondage lovers out there I've found that this is a really inescapable way to spend a few happy hours spreadeagled on the bed.

1 Get a wide-necked jar or bottle and fill it with water, then put it in the freeze with the end of a length of chain in it. The more water you put in the jar and the colder the weather the longer you will be inescapably spreadeagled on the bed.
2 Once it is frozen solid use duct tape to secure the jar firmly to the leg at the top left-hand corner of the bed (make sure that it cannot be pulled off no matter how hard you pull on the chain).
3 Place keys to the padlocks you will use on the bed (if you don’t want to escape forget this step).
4 Put lockable leather cuffs on your wrists and ankles.
5 Padlock a short length of chain (about 6 inches) to the D-ring on the left wrist cuff.
6 Secure lengths of chain to both bed legs at the bottom corners of the bed (you can use ropes for the ankle ties)
7 Secure a length of chain to the top right leg of the bed
8 Insert a vibrating dildo (for girls) or vibrating butt plug (for guys).
9 Sit on the bottom of the bed and padlock the chains from the bed legs to the D-rings on your ankle cuffs - making sure that your legs are spread as far as possible before clicking the padlocks closed.
10 Lie back on the bed and reach for the chain from the top right-hand bed leg. Stretch as far as you can reach before clicking the padlock closed. (See Note)
11 Turn the vibrator on to high.
12 With the last padlock secure the end of the short length of chain attached to your left wrist to the chain with its end frozen in the jar of ice. Again stretch as far as you can reach before clicking the padlock into place.

Lay back and enjoy your bondage. With luck if you have not frozen too much water in the jar and if the weather is not too chilly you should be up and about before sunrise.

Note: To stop the two chains at the top end of the bed falling to the floor so that you cannot reach them it is best to tie a length of cord joining their two ends. This way they will stay on the top of the mattress and in easy reach.

Jenny B
Playful-Dom

Re: Self-bondage spreadeagled on the bed

Post by Playful-Dom »

I like it -- nice and simple! I'm afraid of some of these really complicated scenes. Right now I use panic snaps, which means I can release myself whenever I want to, and my arms can't be really tight. I've been more focused on the self-torture aspect of self-bondage and spent my time making devices to help with that, especially with teasing and orgasm denial. Now I need to start working on stricter bondage, and on random releases (versus me choosing when to release).
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Note:
Do not use a glass jar, freezing water in it will break the glass;
Use something plastic.
Rader
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

RADER123 wrote:Note:
Do not use a glass jar, freezing water in it will break the glass;
Use something plastic.
Rader
since he put a chain in it we can assume no lid was used, in which case the ice ( VII or XII) would just expand over the top.
[
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Not always, water expands in all directions, and glass is not the strongest material on the
planet.
Rader
Tmacster1

Post by Tmacster1 »

I could see it working. Actually glass can be quite tough depending on the thickness. So, overall I would say this is a good scenario worth giving a try.
Tmac
raydeayon1

Post by raydeayon1 »

This sounds awesome to try but scary at the same time lol