Naked Walks

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Courteney

Naked Walks

Post by Courteney »

Hey :)

So it's the winter months of UK and I'm feeling daring, to do a naked walk in a bit of a scenario :gag:

I've had experiments with the cold before but that was wet grass of June's cold, not necessarily Mid-February ice cold, I've been naked in my back yard a few times over the past month and I was wondering, how do you endure the cold? I get the kick and everythink and I have the arousement of the cold but there's just the overwhelming cold now and again which almost takes away a bit of the feeling.

So how can I get around with my little cold issue and what kind of scenarios can you recommend for this winter walk for a girl?

I look forward to your responses!
:whip:
taylorgreen4682

Re: Naked Walks

Post by taylorgreen4682 »

While I don't really have experience with naked walks in the snow, i do have experience in spending 16 hour days in sub zero tempatures. I worked on this geophysical crew searching for oil in the states. We were in northern Michigan, which has some pretty brutal tempatures during the winter. We were in open fields, for 16 hours, the only sort of cover we had were the clothes on our backs, snow drifts, or one quad per 5 man crew with a small cart attached to the back. The hardest part was walking out the door of the warm hotel they put us in, it was mental. After about three weeks, I was able to really notice the differences in my body. I didn't need to wear snow pants, I left the heavy coat in a bag pack that I carried with me, he'll there was even a few times that I went down to a hoodie and a t shirt for periods of time to keep from sweating and stay dry. But there were also many times we would make a fire in what little shelter from the wind the quad provided, just to thaw out and dry gloves, hats, hands, maybe even thaw out our pants. Oh which reminds me, there were many times I had to take a hot shower at the hotel with all my clothes on just to thaw them out. With conditions like that, I see evidence that the biggest thing about the cold is being able to mentally overcome it.

While I know that May not much to go off of, and you may already known the general "it's all mental" concept anyways, it's just my two cents and I hope it helps.
Phantom980

Post by Phantom980 »

If you're going barefoot I found that paw wax you can get a pet stores for dogs feet does actually help. I have two kinds, a tin and a stick, the kind in the tin works noticeably better than the stick.

The other thing is a warmup. Hot tubs, or hot baths to get your core up works, but you're wet. Showers don't seem to have the same effect. I found the best way was if you can go for a walk/hike before it works great. You know when you get back inside from a (clothed) walk you're really hot. Lots of blood is flowing through your legs and feet. Makes 'cooling' off feel much better. Even a small workout, a couple pushups to get your heart going, and some jump and land hard on your feet. The pounding effect causes you're feet to swell a bit and promotes blood flow. Other than that building up a tolerance is the other main method.

Now that I live in the city I'll take my dog for a walk alter in the evening when no one is in the forest anymore and take my boots off for a length of it. I can imagine what someone might think the next day when they walk through and there's bare footprints along the path. :)
This was sent to me, I loved it!
Courteney

Post by Courteney »

Hehe, thanks for the tips guys :)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I have done plenty of naked walking and playing naked in the cold and snow, naked that is but for footwear. I can sit, lay and roll naked in snow but I can not stand bare foot in it for very long at all but my feet have always been the first part of me to get cold long before anything else does.

Last year when there was some snow about, not been any here yet, I played a SB game where I threw the keys out of the window into the snow. I stripped off and chained myself ankles together so I could just slowly hobble along and chained my wrist behind my back. I then lay on the floor and waited until an hour had pasted. By then it had started snowing again pretty heavily but I had no choice but to slowly hobbled my way out of the back door and onto the snow covered lawn area, I had originally thought it would be easy to find the keys as I'd see a little mark in the snow where they landed but the new snow had covered this and I had to spend what seemed like half an hour hobbling around in the snow bare footed, every time I wanted to explore a new patch of snow I had to sit my naked arse in the snow so my hands could reach the ground and carry out a finger tip search in the snow for the keys, luckily I actually found the keys by sitting on them.
By the time I back inside I was very cold, the coldest I'd ever been and covered with fallen snow. I hadn't counted on there being more falling snow which made the job of locating the keys harder but at least it was thick enough to stop the neighbours getting a clear view of what was going on.
I garbed a towel and started rubbing my body all over, trying to get some life back into it. My cock was the first to recover, well I guess I was rubbing it more than the rest of me and I had a delightful orgasm which seemed to pulse through my still cold body. As my cum landed on my stomach and chest it felt hot against my cold skin. I was now starting to warm up and I starting to tingle all over my body, everywhere that is except my feet, they hard got really cold. I ran a hot bath and gingerly tried to put my feet into the hot water but it was not going to happen. I had to sit on the bath side and lower myself into the water butt first. As I sank my cold naked body into the hot water, it hurt, like a thousand needles stabbing at my skin from the inside. I had to slowly pour water over my feet until they warmed enough for me to put them below the water line. I vowed them that next time I'd wear footwear.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
SecretDelights

Post by SecretDelights »

Being nude in the cold is a torment on it's own, but standing or walking in snow is much more extreme than just being cold.

If you have a good friend who could suspend you off the ground for a set period of time, by the wrists or feet, I think you will enjoy that more, and be able to mentally adjust to enduring it longer.

Robert
Courteney

Post by Courteney »

I must agree bounddosster, even when barefoot on the concrete in just below freezing my feet get cold first. Last weekend I stripped naked and just laid on the concrete outside my house, no clothes at all not even footwear under the (surprisingly clear) UK night sky. I was horny, which is what made me go out in the first place and looking at the sky was nice too something I don't usually do... Then I look back down and see I've been stroking myself till I've soaked my inner thighs dripping sub-consiously :oops:

The sky was a sight for me and I bet I was a sight for the neighbors if there were any nocturnal's that night :P As I stood back up, definitely my feet hurt the most, I was covered in goosebumps but didn't care as usual, it was my feet. So I reckon I'll be wearing shoes or boots too should I do a longer walk / prolonged cold encounter. However it's now March and the UK's had no snow, think I'll have to wait 'til late this year / next year for that experiment to be fulfilled :(
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

it's now March and the UK's had no snow, think I'll have to wait 'til late this year / next year for that experiment to be fulfilled
Yes Courteney, no snow this year for most of the UK. It sure was a strange winter, I actually missed the snow or should that be the fun I can have in it this winter. I also love laying naked looking up at the night sky while enjoying myself.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.