Hotel Room Scene

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
RubberGloveLover

Hotel Room Scene

Post by RubberGloveLover »

I'm going to be in a hotel room all by myself for several nights, and I'd like to request help coming up with a scene or three, please. Nothing involving the public, please, and no pain.

Before posting this I searched extensively through old posts here on the forum and didn't come up with anything in particular.

At my disposal I have:
Latex clothing (socks, gloves, catsuits, hoods)
Gas mask
Ball gag with head harness
Butt plug
Butterfly vibrator (look at Adam and Eve for pics, although I cut the elastic straps off mine)
Leather locking wrist cuffs
Leather locking ankle cuffs
Leather locking slave collar with attachment rings on the front and around the neck
30-40 feet of chain in various lengths, including several that are about 10' (and I can get more if need be)
25 padlocks and keys -- some keyed alike, some keyed differently, some large and some small, and two simple luggage combination locks with a 3 digit combo
Roll of mason's twine for suspending keys, etc.
25 feet of light rope
Assorted hardware to make ice timers, key rings, a couple carabiners, cables for locking on the catsuit(s), etc.

Since I'm driving I can pack whatever I want, which gives me a lot more flexibility. I can also purchase a few small things if need be.

Typical American hotel room with a king-size bed, but it won't have a bed frame and the "headboard" will be securely glued to the wall. I can run chains underneath the mattress, but I won't have any attachment points. There will also be a small desk, attached to the wall, and desk chair. I think the room I reserved will have a couch, too.

At the moment I'm thinking a spread eagle of some sort with the vibe and an ice timer or combination lock and lamp/sunlight. The only problem with the combo lock in the dark strategy is that if I draw the curtains so the street lights don't shine in, I don't think I'll have enough light when the sun rises, and if I open the curtains at night to allow the morning sun in, I will have enough light by the street lights outside. This chain of hotels is usually well-lit at night.

Another idea (although it involves humiliation, which isn't really my thing) is to situate the chair in front of the window and rig the curtain so that when an ice timer releases it will open. Attach myself to the chair dressed in full rubber and use the combination lock as the pivotal lock. Race the ice timer to release myself before the curtain opens and I'm displayed to the world. Add a vibe for a bit of interest and distraction. Although I would be dressed in full rubber, there are likely going to be people staying there whom I know, and if they saw me they might be able to work out that the rubbery fat guy in the window is actually me. So that's a deterrant, along with my general distaste of exhibitionism.

Any other ideas?
iceman

Re: Hotel Room Scene

Post by iceman »

Get a timer and plug the light into the timer then you don't have to rely on the light from outside, can have the light come on at the time you desire your release so you can see the lock.

Be sure to put the "Please make up room" sign out.