Daytime Scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TheJettSet27

Daytime Scenario

Post by TheJettSet27 »

It's been so long since I visited this forum! These last couple of weeks have been filled with bouts of depression, so I wasn't doing very much at all.
But now, I'm back, and ready to do some serious SB!

I recently got a new vibrator, The Romance Vibrator, and let me say it is the best one I've had in a long time. All of my others were cheapies that didn't have more than three levels of vibration to them. This new one has seven, with varying types. Absolutely love it! Hell, it even came with free lube.
Okay, I'm going to stop bragging about it now. :D Never thought I'd be bragging about a vibrator. :lol:

Today, I'm home alone, and I have a whole day ahead of me for fun activities. I'm making plans as I type this!
I've been stuck between doing the "A long crawl, to say the least" post on here and something else, but I might combine them.

I don't have bungee cords, so I would make my legs nearly immobile. I'd put the keys somewhere in my room that is high off of the ground.
PLAN:
First, I will gather everything I need. Rope, vibrators, handcuffs, keys, and heels. I was going to add in some fishnets but I don't want to rip them, so I'm leaving them out.
Next, I will put the keys in the high place.
After that, I will insert whatever vibrator I choose, probably my new one. I won't turn it on yet.
Then, I will do something (don't know yet) to hold the vibe in place.
I will tie my legs together. I'm going to experiment a bit because I think that if I tie my legs right, the vibe won't slip out, even if I stand.
I will slip on the heels if I choose.
I will lie down then handcuff my hands behind my back.
Finally, let the games begin! :whip:

A while ago I posted about a Sherlock Holmes scenario I was planning on. This will come eventually, but I need to do a few things first. The one time I tried to do the scenario, I ran into so many problems that I just said "Screw it!" and moved on.
Hope everyone's doing well1
The word "bagel" is Old English for "butthole bread."

So grow, libido throw dominoes of indiscretions down, falling all around in cycles, in circles, constantly consuming, conquer and devour...
Tenderfoot88

Re: Daytime Scenario

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Sufficiently tight underwear usually works well for holding things in place. If it's a large external vibe, you might be better off with men's underwear, which gives a bit more room in the front area...not its intended purpose, but still effective. If you want to be mean to yourself, internals can be held in nicely with a tight crotch rope tie, assuming they're short enough that they fit all the way in. If it's got a long handle on it, it can often be tied to the thigh - coupled with some kind of hobble, you won't be able to move your legs far enough to get away.

I wouldn't rely on leg pressure alone to keep things in place - extended vibrator use tends to produce a fair bit of moisture that makes it very difficult for friction alone to hold things in place. Even without the internal muscle movements in response. But then, that depends on how you specifically react. There's a lot of variation, and I have no experience with your reactions.