new girl needs help

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
swegirl

new girl needs help

Post by swegirl »

Hi im a swedish girl who would like some help with something to do in self bondage.
I have 4 pairs off cuffs 5 dildos 20 padlocks that looks the same but different keys to all of them. I gott 4 plugs.
I like to be nude i like the risk to gett caught or seen. I live on a big farm with my dad. There is a road going straight thrue the farm with many cars passing thrue. Please help me;-)

Sorry that my spellings not perfect
Dark_Lizerd

Re: new girl needs help

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Sounds like you want an outdoor experience...
Hide or scatter your keys around your area. secure the keys so they stay put
(This will make new missions already set-up...)
Strip, secure your toys so you can't remove them...
Ankle cuffs connected by a chain, but you can wear a belt to hold the middle of the chain to keep it from dragging.
Wrists cuffed, behind or in front...
Now, go find the keys to get free...

For more idea, check out what other people have done here...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
swegirl

Post by swegirl »

Yeah i want to be outside and inside.but i want to get a scenario built just for me. I have a friend who could be a extra security.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Trust the friend? Include the friend???
How about an escaped "slave girl"...
You have a 20 minute head start before the "Keeper" is sent out to find the missing slave...
If you can evade to 2 hours, you have escaped...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
swegirl

Post by swegirl »

I trust her to come rescue me but not to join me.
I want to use all off my tools in a scenario that keeps me locked up for one day or so! Maybe with some missons. If u think i need something to dl this, tell me and i will go buy it. Sex toys or anything. Please help me with a scenario;-) love from tina in sweden
ilovebondage

Post by ilovebondage »

add a twist ! put some high heels on !
swegirl

Post by swegirl »

Can please someone help me with a complete scenario
abrank

Post by abrank »

Here is a complete scenario I have designed especially for you.

Here is the situation

It is the middle of the afternoon. You are lying on the ground naked in a group of trees. You are in a hogtie. Your hands are handcuffed behind your back. You ankles are chained together with 15 cm of chain between them. A short rope connects the middle of this chain to your handcuffs. You cannot undo the knot; it is too tight and out of reach of your fingers. There is a large plug in your ass, a large dildo in your vagina. A chain is tightly padlocked around your waist. Another chain is padlocked to this front and back through your crotch so the plugs cannot be removed.

A large penis gag is in your mouth and buckled tightly at the back of your head. A blindfold loosely covers your eyes. A sharp knife is lying on the ground 6 meters away, also in the trees.

The keys to your handcuffs and padlocks are in a metal box. The box is padlocked closed. The key to this padlock is lying next to the road near a tree.

You cannot be seen by anyone on the road.

Here is what you must do to get free

1) rub your head on the ground to remove the blindfold.
2) crawl to the knife. This will take a long time and you will have to move very slowly and carefully to avoid getting too many scratches and losing skin. Make sure there are no plants with thorns, or sharp stones, in your way.
3) use the knife to cut the rope linking your handcuffs to your ankle chain.
4) stand up.
5) wait for darkness and then walk to the road. You must not be seen by anyone.
6) lie on the ground and grab the padlock key
7) stand up
8) walk back to the wood
9) lie on the ground next to the metal box
10) unlock the metal box, get your keys and release yourself.

Here are some options:

1) wear high heels, 12 cm stiletto heels or higher, with padlocked ankle strap or padlocked chain so you cannot remove them. The key that locks your high heel shoes on is at home so you must walk home in high heels.
2) nipple clamps with weights. This will make it harder to crawl to the knife.
3) have a mini skirt and bikini top next to the metal box. Once you have released yourself you can put on the skirt and top to walk home.
4) You can choose the distance between the wood and the road, the longer the distance the more difficult the scenario. I suggest 100 meters.

Here is what you MUST check before doing the scenario.

1) check that you can undo the handcuffs
2) check that you can remove the blindfold by rubbing it on the ground
3) check that you can crawl in a hogtie without getting too badly scratched. This will depend on what is under the trees: grass, ploughed soil, twigs, types of weeds etc.
4) check that you can stand up with your hands handcuffed behind your back and your ankles connected with 15 cm of chain. This may be difficult and you may have to use a tree for support.
5) check that your friend can rescue you if you get stuck

Here is what Happened:

You were getting into your car at a shopping mall when you were attacked by two men. They put a blindfold over your eyes and tied you with rope. They put you in a car and drove you away. The car stopped and they carried you into a building. They tied you in a standing position and cut off your clothes.

You hear the men arguing about what to do with you, one wants to have sex with you, but the other argues that they should deliver you to another man, Gootmann, unharmed. The first man agrees to deliver you. The second man does not trust the first man so he wants to block all your holes to prevent the first man from having any kind of sex. He puts a large plug in your ass and a large dildo in your vagina. He padlocks a chain tightly round your waist, and then another through your crotch to hold the plugs in place so the first man cannot remove them. He puts a penis gag in your mouth and padlocks the strap at the back. He chains your ankles together and handcuffs your hands behind your back.

They carry to back to the car and the first man drives you away. He stops the car and carries you into the woods. He ties your ankle chain to your handcuffs so you cannot get up and walk away. “Stay here,” he says. “I’m not going to sell you to Gootmann, I’m going to keep you for myself. Now I’m going to get the key to this box. Johan should have put it near the road for Gootmann.”

You hear the box of keys being dumped on the ground. Then he says, “What the hell did I do with my knife? I must have dropped it somewhere.”

You hear him leave.

You wait wondering what is going to happen to you. Then you hear the two men arguing. You hear Johan asking the first man what he did with you, than you hear a gun shot. You hear Johan swearing and saying “What the fuck did he do with that bitch. She can’t be too far away.” You keep silent and wait for a long time. Then you decide to try to get free. You know that Johan will be looking for you, so you must wait till dark before trying to get the key to the metal box. You think that Johan might be driving a car along the road looking for you, so you must not be seen by anyone in a car.

Additional Notes

1) make sure the temperature is warm enough for you to be naked for many hours
2) do not let anyone see you. It is not fair to other people to involve them in your scenario.
3) have fun and tell me about it afterwards
swegirl

Post by swegirl »

Wow Thanks. Nice scenario;-)
But it cant be done because there is about 25cm snow here in sweden att rhe moment. So it will have to wait for the spring to do it.

But please give me some more scenarios
abrank

Post by abrank »

Take your time. Practice different parts of the scenario. Buy the needed equipment. Make improvements.

For example, stiletto heels on sandals will sink into soft earth making waking easier. To make it more difficult wear high platform shoes which are less stable. High heels and a short ankle chain means you cannot step over obstacles, but also means the chain won't drag on the ground. The shorter the chain the longer it will take you to walk, and the more difficult to keep your balance on platform shoes. Try different options to decide what you want.

When warm weather arrives, be prepared.
swegirl

Post by swegirl »

Okay;-) can you invent som more scenarios for me? Or do you alredy have one more?
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

swegirl wrote:Wow Thanks. Nice scenario;-)
But it cant be done because there is about 25cm snow here in sweden att rhe moment. So it will have to wait for the spring to do it.
And then, the mosquitoes will be ready! Sitting in the bushes, waiting to feast your defenseless, quivering buttocks.
Mosquito.jpg
That Djungelolja could be a sexual aid, is something I hadn't thought of before!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
swegirl

Post by swegirl »

Please help me
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

swegirl wrote:Please help me

With pleasure!
I'll be there with my leather flyswatter.
The moment a mosquito is seen, sinking its proboscis into your flesh, I'll swat it mercilesly!
:whip:

("Please help me" is a little broad. If it not the leather flyswatter you need, then what?)
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
swegirl

Post by swegirl »

Some help please