Free house..Need ideas !

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
ilovebondage

Free house..Need ideas !

Post by ilovebondage »

Hi
Once again i will be having a free house for a while so i thought i would do some self bondage, here is a little info about me and I'm looking forward to what you all tell me to do!! ..... I'm male and 21
i thought i would get more ideas by posting what i have ect on her as you alot are alot more creative,aswell as your minds will make a challenging scenario rather than me deciding and making it easy ect;

so i have

a ball gag
handcuffs
some belts
some rope
nipple clamps
peggs
blindfold
a couple of dress
a couple of skirts
bra
tights
leggins
spredder bar
butt plug
combination lock
pvc tape in different colours !!
a container to hold cum once i am free or while im in bondage !! you choose what and how to attached

and other house hold objects

i am open to all suggestions im up for doing anything you guys think off,

thanks,any questions please just ask
ciaranefc

Re: Free house..Need ideas !

Post by ciaranefc »

Have you tried a long crawl?

Start in one room, with the key in another room some distance away (at a reasonable height of course!)

There are two possible ways that I do this:

1) Frog tie your legs (ankle to thigh), gag, blindfold, nipple clamps if ya want, handcuff hands behind back.

2) Tie hands to ankles, same as above for the rest

You can dress how you want, maybe put the plug in, put the leggings in to keep it in, bra and maybe a dress (could tie round your waist to keep it on)

Hope this helps
ilovebondage

Post by ilovebondage »

i have tried a long crawl now that does sound great I'm just want to see what other ideas people have and pick the best one !! any more :gag:
Marissa

Post by Marissa »

A long crawl at my house would be over laminated floors. Very slippery, and if wearing the silky clothing and hose like I love, then it would be some hours to get to keys. About 40 feet.