The Self-Bondage Ballet Training Scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
tekoma

The Self-Bondage Ballet Training Scenario

Post by tekoma »

I recently discovered the great Software of "kevlar" in one of his posts here in the forum. Then I had the idea for a Self-bondage scenario. (english is not my native tounge so please excuse mistakes)

This is required :
You need a ceiling in which you are allowed to fasten six screws. Two screw pulleys. Four screw eye bolts. Then you need three cords. An approximately 6m long. An approximately 4m long. And one about 1m long. Two little bags which you can fill with weights. You need 2 pairs of nipple clamps. Or only one and a testicle parachute. In addition you will need a chain and a robust collar which is secured to one of the hooks in the ceiling. A pair of handcuffs which should be attached to a waist belt or chain. You also need a colored dildo, which can be fixed to the wall/shelf.

For the release you need a computer, a monitor and a webcam. The computer must have a CD-ROM drive. And kevlar’s software SBBJ should run on this computer. A good thing is, it doesn’t have be a too new computer. kevlar also proves a version for Linux/Ubuntu that runs fast enough even on an Atom CPU (some bug-fixing still has to be done). This should be tested several times and adapted to your respective needs. Of course, a second release mechanism may not be missing, in my case it is always working "frozen cord in ice" release. A third Safety-Release is never wrong. The Screen should be installed on a conspicuous height. Best at a relatively close position, where the dildo is fixed. The dildo can be a bit softer, because the software detects whether one is cheating by bending the dildo down. This adds penalty points. The webcam should also be well secured and aligned, so that it can capture the complete dildo. This should ideally be a different color than the face, the hair or the background. A ring gag can be used as an option. It gives a beautiful picture of helplessness. Very important are a pair of ballet or pointe shoes. You may wear Clothes. A beautiful sexy ballet training outfit. Throughout the course, you can also do it naked.

First, the weight for the nipple clamps should be checked. The cord, which runs from the nipple clamps to the weight bag should be settled that there is no pulling out if you are fully on your toes. The nipple clamps may cause only little pain in this position. The nipple clamps may cause very little pain in this position. If you are with your feet flat on the floor again, the weight will pull on the nipple clamps. This should have the appropriate painful effect. Now you should measure the weight of the clamps/weight in the genital area. This should be balanced so that it will only be lifted off the ground when you stand on your toes. It must be noted that no one takes serious weights for the beginning, because the more you move the more painful it will be in the end.

The cord for the nipple clamps runs over the two previously installed pulleys. Pulleys should be taken, because the friction of the eye bolts is often so strong that you can not control the weight or pulling on the nipple clamps properly. The other cord for the genital area can be directly connected to the weight. In order to reinforce this effect you can also add a spreader bar in between your legs.

For your own fixation you need a chain or a rope leading from the collar to the wall or ceiling. This should not be too tight, because you need to have the freedom to move your body up and down to reach the dildo easily. The handcuffs that locks your hands behind the back, should be fastened with a belt or a chain that goes around your waist. So you can not reach the key or the clamps „accidently“. The key in turn must be positioned so that you can not reach it, either with your hands or by mouth. It may be only achieved if the Blow-job-Scenario is completed, or the Safety-Release drops the key towards your hands. The key should be heavy enough that it can pull down the cord from the open CD-ROM drive without any problem. If necessary, the key must be provided with a somewhat heavy ring. In addition , make sure that this cord can not completely slip through the eyelets, otherwise the key falls to the ground and is no longer accessible.

Once you have the Safety-Release examined, the nipple clamps and the weights attached, the fixation chain and collar on the neck closed, you start the program and wait until it starts. Now you have some time time to get the hands behind your back and close the handcuffs. With this last audible *click* you know that you will now spend some time in self-bondage heaven/hell.

The software, it starts with a *beep*. You will be forced to stand on tiptoe and reach the dildo. Each „Suck“ must find the corresponding mark on dildo, otherwise you get Blow-jobs added to the total. This in turn affects your Release-time, because the more you have to suck, the longer it takes to complete the whole scenario.
In the beginning, it is relatively simple but after only a few minutes you will start to go down from the toes, because the muscles are slightly getting weaker. Now the weight pulls on your nipples and you wait for the next „Suck it“ command. Now with the corresponding *beep*, you go back on your toes to simultaneously tear, with consequence, that genital weight into the air. The weight you had to at the time almost forgotten, but now the slight pain is back. While this brings back relief on the nipples, but the legs are not strong enough to hold out so you can enjoy this. But a real challenge are the "Deep Throats".
Once you are back „En Pointe“ again you have to balance so that you spend enough time remaining in the position until the software confirms the "Deep Throat". If one has, however, a ring gag on, the dildo won’t help you in your ballerina ballancing act. You have to insert the dildo really deep in your throat to increase the level of balance. This is real training. Then you definitely want to feel the ground under your feet again, but at the same time the weight is pulling again mercilessly on your nipples... *beep* ... and you go back on your toes to caress your favorite masters dildo.
After a while you forget everything around you. There is only you, your virtual master, his erect cock and the sweet pain of you ever drive while you yourself will get more and more excited.
Since you wanted to challenge yourself a bit more, of course you have increased the number of "Sucks" and "Deep Throats". This is when you are aware that your nipples suddenly start to feel a pain that they have never felt before, your genitals start to hurt and everything in your body cries for Release.
In this short time, back in reality, you look at the screen and realize that you have not even managed the half way of your Self-Bondage Adventure.
*beep*.
„Up on your toes ballerina. Lessons not over. Suck it“
Attachments
The-ballerina_basic_01.jpg
bound_jenny

Re: The Self-Bondage Ballet Training Scenario

Post by bound_jenny »

You forgot the tutu... :whip: :twisted:

Because ballerinas wear tutus. They are so cute, especially on a male slave... :love:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
tekoma

Post by tekoma »

Jenny,
you are absolutely right, a nice tutu would be the finishing touch.
I will add it to the advanced scenario :wink:
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

it's nice that you've drawn 2 release methods, but the way you have it, they both have to work to get out.
tekoma

Post by tekoma »

Hi Veronica,
umm, no :?: ... only one release methode has to work.
The key (M) isn't fixed to the cord with a knot.
The cord runs through the metal ring, so it can slide on it in both ways.
Thats why the ring has to be a bit heavier. :wink:
tekoma

Post by tekoma »

thank you for your comments!
here is the updated sketch for the scenario:
Attachments
The-ballerina_basic_update_01.jpg
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Hmm, Two further safety suggestions, particularly for newbies.

The neck chain should definitely be a breakaway setup and probably tied somewhere other than directly to the neck. If you fall, it's a lot of force, even on a chest harness, and probably rather difficult to pull yourself back fully upright. And tying something around your neck than falling is typically called hanging, and it's generally rather bad. (If you're just using it as an incentive to stay in place, tie your thighs together...if you're good at this, just by the knee).

The second, some way of accessing the keys once you're on the ground. Having them dangling 3 feet in the air after the ice release isn't all that helpful. (Assume the possibility of difficulty standing up again with the hands still tied - it can be a bit tricky at the best of times, and falling without your arms available tends to be awkward and painful)
Triplestar

Post by Triplestar »

Thank you for the awesome inspirational scenario! I really love the last paragraph of the description, very well worded!
bikerbuilder

Post by bikerbuilder »

Perhaps the chain to neck could go to the waist belt/chain - still prevent walk away, but safer.
DevotusBE

Post by DevotusBE »

Has anyone actually tried this scenario or an modified version of it ?
Looks pretty tempting and i would like to try it, maybe modified.
So i would greatly appreciate any prior experiences made.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Devotus. I would have to take issue with the collar attached to the ceiling. It could strangle you. Maybe attach it to a strap on your head, or maybe pulling that string activates a torment device or spills something on you.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
DevotusBE

Post by DevotusBE »

Yeah, the danger of the collar strangling you if you fall is a good point.

Still, i can imagine myself getting back up on my feet when hannging from the collar chain provided your ankles are not cuffed or restained otherwise!
But taking a padded collar and maybe insert a weakpoint (some fine string) into the chain so it can snap would probably add some safety.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome DevotusBE. Is BE from Belgium? :facepalm: :hi:
I didn't do this one. Well https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_ ... idone.html which is something like that.
In any case, read everyone's entire post, especially the danger of the chain that is better attached to the hips than around the neck.