long walk with dry chickpeas

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Davetheslave

long walk with dry chickpeas

Post by Davetheslave »

has anyone attempted a long walk with dry chickpeas in a pair of 4-6 inch pumps no platform of course? really thinking of trying this wanted to know if its even possible?
taylorgreen4682

Re: long walk with dry chickpeas

Post by taylorgreen4682 »

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that its going to be a son of a bitch trying to do that.

But here is an idea. If you do a self bondage scene, make a way so that the shoes are locked on with the chickpeas in em. Make the scene in whole something difficult so that you would want to pull the early release very badly. The planned regular release should have all of the keys, while the emergency release should not have the keys to let the shoes off. You might need to do some sort of electronical method so that if you activate the emergency release you cannot access the regular release keys. Maybe have the regular keys and the emergency keys in some sort of lock box. Have the regular keys on a timer that gets shut down and require a key once the emergency is triggered.

From the point of activating the emergency release you would need to walk a ways to get the keys for your shoes, as well as the key for the regular keys.

Thus a forced long walk :D
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

taylorgreen4682 wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb and say that its going to be a son of a bitch trying to do that.
ROFLMAO... Thanks, taylorgreen, that made a great start to my day... :rofl:

But I think that the idea of two releases is a good one. You want to get released/relieved early? Suffer the consequences. Otherwise be patient.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Davetheslave

Post by Davetheslave »

so do you suggest like a standing predicament?
or some kind of walking involved wouldnt they hurt more walking then just standing? i have heard the pain is pretty instant and almost intolerable but i want to be forced to endure it for a set amount of reasonable time longer then 1 minute lmao. i appreciate the responses from both of you :mrgreen:
taylorgreen4682

Post by taylorgreen4682 »

I was talking about a standing predicament with a forced walking if you have to release from that early, and you're welcome
Davetheslave

Post by Davetheslave »

so i took some and put them in my 5 inch pumps and wore them for about 5 minutes sitting down then stood up and walked downstairs with laundry and put it in then walked back up let me just say when i hit the tile floor with the chick peas in of my laundry room i about fell over it was so agonizing im unsure how to truly utilize these they seem very very scale of 1-10 like a 100 painful