Sherlock Scenario (In the Works)

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TheJettSet27

Sherlock Scenario (In the Works)

Post by TheJettSet27 »

I have a massive ladyboner for Sherlock Holmes. As in, Conan Doyle's Sherlock. The book Sherlock. Although, I must say that whenever I think of Sherlock I tend to have a visual mixture of Jeremy Brett and Paget's illustrations-
But that's not important :)
Now that that's over with, let me get on to my scenario! And yes, it involves imagination and Holmes. So if you're going to find that weird this may not be for you. I've got this thing for dominant Holmes - that is, dominant over me. I think it would be sinfully sexy.

My imagination came up with this plot:
I'm lying on a bed, tied with beautiful, intricate knots. I struggle against my bonds, but they stay in place. Sweat forms on my brow as I realize that I'm trapped and won't be able to escape without the help of another.
I writhe on the black silk sheets, crying out through my gag, but neither helps me at all. The more I struggle, the more aroused I become. Whoever put me in this situation must have known restriction had this effect on me.
Suddenly, the door opens, and Sherlock Holmes steps in. I gasp, but the gag blocks any sound from coming out. I notice he's carrying a whip in his right hand and I feel tingles all over my body.
"You've been a naughty girl," he says, looking deep into my eyes, "and you need to be properly punished for your transgressions."

Not very descriptive (the actual story would be much better) but it captures the gist of my scheme.

I'm thinking spreadeagle position - haven't done it before, and I would need more rope, but Christmas money is coming soon and I'll be able to get some. I'll need to figure out how to do that on my bed, though - I don't have any headboard or posts to tie my feet/hands to.
As far as knots go, I'm going to experiment a little. Two Knotty Boys have an amazing collection of videos. Everything from harnesses to decorative ideas. But I digress again!

I'm going to dress up a little bit. Although I prefer trousers, I don't have a pair, so I'm going to wear a skirt. I'm also thinking my white dress shirt, fishnet stockings, and heels. Maybe a little makeup if I'm in the mood. Perfume, too, and lotion.
(My idea is making itself up right now, so pardon any messiness in this process.)
I think I'll stay that way for a little while, then figure out a way to be whipped. TKB have a rope whip video and I worked with that yesterday. It needs more ends but otherwise it's very handy.
That's my problem there. Some way to be helplessly whipped by "Sherlock." (If you can't tell, my imagination is going to be in overdrive during this entire time.) Can I have a couple suggestions for that?
After the whipping, I'm going to tie myself in a different position (a maybe) and then sexytimes. :whip:
Then, "Sherlock" will leave me there on the bed, soaked in sweat and bathing in the afterglow of multiple orgasms.

So there's a messy skeleton of my everything here.
I'm going to practice tying knots soon. I should get some practice in and try different ones tonight. I'm saving the real scenario for next weekend.
In the meantime, farewell my fellow friends! :twisted:
The word "bagel" is Old English for "butthole bread."

So grow, libido throw dominoes of indiscretions down, falling all around in cycles, in circles, constantly consuming, conquer and devour...
bound_jenny

Re: Sherlock Scenario (In the Works)

Post by bound_jenny »

Now you've got me going... :D

And just to add, Jeremy Brett was absolutely the best Sherlock Holmes ever. I watched every episode on CBC and PBS here.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
TheJettSet27

Re: Sherlock Scenario (In the Works)

Post by TheJettSet27 »

He was indeed :D

I think I'll finish the story sometime, maybe post it on here. Problem is, it'll be hard to keep Holmes in character - it won't be very canon. Sure, he was very dominant, but I can't imagine him having any sexual prowess in the field of BDSM. But who knows? Maybe he's had a little fun :twisted:
The word "bagel" is Old English for "butthole bread."

So grow, libido throw dominoes of indiscretions down, falling all around in cycles, in circles, constantly consuming, conquer and devour...