Ideas please

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
babybound

Ideas please

Post by babybound »

Hi all, could anyone offer me any ideas please, I am to be put in bondage for eight hours on Sunday evening and would likesomething inescapable but safe.
I have
Lots of chain
Lots of padlocks
Wrist and ankle cuffs
Collars and gags
Bondage mittens
Small amount of rope
I have lots of baby dresses, nappies and plastic pants and lots of girl's clothes tights stockings and girdles.
A wrought iron bed carver chairs and usual household stuff
Please help, thanks
TheJettSet27

Re: Ideas please

Post by TheJettSet27 »

I'm using a lot of rope tonight for my session.
This is my idea, you can probably expand on it:

I watched a couple of Two Knotty Boys videos and I'm doing the prisoner handcuff knot (it was something like that) for my hands/ arms and then the dragonfly sleeve for my legs. I'm just going to tie myself up and wait.
I'm thinking of wearing my thigh-high fishnets on top of that and nothing else for sexy purposes. Maybe heels.
Rope makes me feel helpless, plus these knots will be easy to get out of in an emergency. That's one of the most important parts of my selfbondage experience. I have anxiety/panic attack issues and if I secure myself in knots that are really, REALLY difficult to get out of I have an attack (it's happened before!)
As far as chains and padlocks go you can throw those on top of the ropes, maybe.
A collar and a gag would be nice along with this scenario.
The word "bagel" is Old English for "butthole bread."

So grow, libido throw dominoes of indiscretions down, falling all around in cycles, in circles, constantly consuming, conquer and devour...