Selfbond in the city 1

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
speedy-j

Selfbond in the city 1

Post by speedy-j »

I live in a big city. It's nothing like New York or LA but it is highly populated. I wouldn't give the name but here's a quote from a movie "Aren't we gonna see the basement?”. In some spots you can feel alone but I can guaranty that someone will pass by. During the holidays the city is lighted up and during April it is just set for a city wide party. Here's what you need for this ideas.

7 similar locks
2 set of bondage gear
A butt plug
Panties
Lockable chastity belt
Stalkings
Lockable heels with your option of height
An lockable outfit (for me that would be female business suit- pants that can lock with a belt and a modify blouse that can be locked)
A bag to hold some male clothing and shoes if you choose to change

While in downtown you would mix and hide 6 keys and a 7th on the top of a tower. The tower is open to the public but is closed by 9 or 10 pm. You would than check in a hotel. That would be the Hyatt for me. The first set of bondage will be a time. That is so when you are set free you are limited to collect all the keys. Now for me the first key will be at the mall restroom at the lower level. The second will be behind a monument. The third down the street under a bench. Forth near a small park. The fifth one will be at another park near a gazebo. The six and seventh are a challenge. The sixths will be near a bench under a over path and near the river. I would need to locate the nearest stairs that lead to the bench. The river has a path that leads to the Hyatt and the Tower. The walk way is thin and bumpy. I may also need to cross a few bridges over the river. Lastly will be a long set of stairs that leads to a long walkway to the tower. If I make it in time I will then take the elevator to the top. It may be filled with people. The last key will be hidden in a restroom. If the last key is not collocated before the tower is closed than the second set of bondage will be set for a torture over night and I or you must go the next day to the tower to collect the last key.
speedy-j

Re: Selfbond in the city 1

Post by speedy-j »

Correction: After thinking the 7th key should be for the chastity. Any extra clothing should be locked away and the keys frozen so that it will be awhile before the ice fully melts. On another note, to understand why a bag with your shoes should be locked and hidden away from you is for a choice you have to make when you find the key. Waist time looking for the right key and switching to shoes or heading to the tower soon before it closes.