gag or nipples (sucking scenario)

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
bigjim

gag or nipples (sucking scenario)

Post by bigjim »

Hi, this is my first post and please forgive me my for broken english (i am french).
This scenario is called : gag or nipples.

You need :
- long dildo with suction cup
- nipples clamps
- handcuff (with key :p )
- collar with a ring
- 3 anchor points (pvc hooks you can fix on tile),with metal rings.
- ropes, weights and bottles
- enema kit (or something you have done it yourself)

-preparations :
1- test how much weight you can bear on nipples clamps
2- prepare a block of ice with half that weight and stuck inside a string/chain... (it will be the counter-weight for your release)
3- prepare a weight of the same weight (it will be your "suffering weight" at start)
4- a larger weight (called "counter weight") heavier than the ones above.

Main idea : you will have to gag on a dildo in order to spare your nipples.

A drawing is needed for a better view (a gifted member is needed for a drawing ;) )
So, how does it work ? (a bit long, sorry):

1 - do yourself an ennema and collect it in a bottle (it will be the "filthy chatiment" for breaking the scenario) Let the ennema kit in place at max height (we will use it later for the release keys)
2 - connect a tube to the bottle, put it above your head and stop the flow with a clamp and attach a string to this clamp (you will have to be on your knees for this scenario if you wonder the height)
3 - kneel and put the dildo in front of you (you have to be in a confortable posture because it will last, masochists can tape rice under knees)
4 - put one anchor point just under the dildo (it will be used for attaching the collar)and a second one far above (that one for the weights on your nipples)
5 - take a string, tie it to the "counter weight" on the ground and put it through the anchor point under the dildo (anchoring is another step) and tie a new string between the "counter weight" to the "suffering weight" through the anchor point above the dildo ("suffering weight" has to be far above ground level, at least sucking lenght) (Nota : you can pass both string in the same anchor point under the dildo, but it will make 3 strings through it )
6 - put nipples clamps and connect them with rope to a "container" (an inversed cut bottle for exemple or a mug) through the anchor point fixed above the dildo and prepare another string fixed under the container to be linked to the "suffering weight".
7 - put the collar, kneel, and swallow the dildo until you can't expel it (do not gag, its the next step), it will be called the "confort posture".
8 - there, lock your collar to the string of the clamp of the "filthy chatiment" with rope through the anchor point under the dildo (no slack), it will be the farthest you are allowed to withdraw from the dildo (remember, you are not able to expel the dildo from your mouth).
9 - swallow the dildo to the shaft and then tie the string of the "counter weight" to your collar with no slack (it will be the "release posture"). At the same time, tie a string between the container and the "suffering weight" (no slack again)
10 - once done, return to "confort posture" and lift the "counter weight" (be carefull, do not go farther if you don't want to release the "filthy chatiment") and then lift suffering weight" with your nipples too.
11 - your doom is almost sealed, remove the collar and nipples clamps and let the "counter weight" lies on the ground.
12 - enjoy your last moment of freedom, dress with your more expensives outfits, plug yourself (all holes with vibes) and make a crotch belt to fit all in place (with handcuffs tied in the back) and there you go...
13 - put the ice release in the ennema bag and tie the key's string to it (if you want a release :p) and check that the ennema nozzle is open and in the container
14 - kneel and swallow the dildo to "confort posture" and attach your collar (you will have to pull on it because of the "counterweight") then nipples clamps with half "max weight".
15 - LAST CHANCE to avoid suffering,... Handcuff yourself and wait for the release :)

What will happen ?
You'll have to wait that ice melts for the keys with a dildo in your mouth .
As ice melted, it will pull harder on your nipples. You start with half the max weight on your nipples ("suffering weight") and as ice melts, you will have max weight.
The only way to avoid max weight is to gag on the dildo in order to release half the weight ("counter weight" vs "suffering weight").
Unfortunately , gagging on the dildo is your unique option : you gag, you spare your nipples half the weight otherwise its full weight :p
How long can you gag ?.....
Last edited by bigjim on 01 Dec 2013, 14:27, edited 1 time in total.
bound_jenny

Re: gag or nipples (sucking scenario)

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your contribution! :hi:

En passant, votre Anglais est presque parfait... il y a des gens ici dont l'Anglais est leur première langue et qui en font un vrai massacre... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Hmm...I'm having trouble visualizing some of the later stages when I started drawing the picture (a personal requirement for me whenever I do self bondage - if I can go through the instructions and have them make an intelligible picture, I understand it well enough to consider going through with it.) I can be a little dense when it comes to rigging counterweights and such (From step 5 on, I'll describe what I'm reading from the instructions - direct questions I have are going to be in bold)

3 - My first read through, I thought you meant knee high from the floor and was thinking "well, that's a position I won't be holding long." That said, I can't think of how we normally say it - "the proper height for kneeling" maybe?

5 - So counterweight is on floor, with one string from it hanging loose through the upper anchor point (long enough to reach the collar), and a second string through the same anchor point and suspending the "suffering weight" overhead.
6 - Add rope from nipple clamps through the same anchor as before, to a container suspended above the suffering weight, all overhead, with an additional string hanging loose from the container
7 - Assume position for the nipple torture
8 - Run string from clamp on the fluid release to the lower anchor, and tight to your collar.
9 - Take the dildo in your mouth (gag position), tie loose string from counterweight to collar and the loose string from container to the suffering weight. While the counterweight is still grounded? Shouldn't this be done in what you call the "comfort posture", since bowing down to take the dildo deeper at that point will pull on the collar-upper anchor-counterweight chain and have it lifted at this stage?
10 - return to position for nipple posture and lift counterweight and suffering weight with nipples? Again, I thought this pose was supposed to leave the counterweight on the floor, thus giving you the full weight of the suffering weight. And the suffering weight has been suspended by the counterweight this whole time, hasn't it?

This could just be me being a bit tired and failing to notice something, but I'm 100% certain I'm either not tired enough to be screwed up by this, or I'm so tired that I can't even figure out how impaired I am. (Fortunately, I am not driving anywhere before sleep.)

Once I get this sorted in my head, I'll post a decent picture for you. (A modern Monet, however, I am not. Stick figures and labeled shapes are about as good as I can manage. Sufficient to supplement your description, though.

Edit: also, I agree with Jenny - your English is, while not perfect, certainly good. (And, in all honesty, I'd have to admit my English isn't perfect either. It comes of having English teachers telling me I should be British but not British enough to refer to lorries, and everything else in life telling me I should be American, but not American enough to think roof and ruff are pronounced similarly. And it also comes from the fact that there's no English equivalent to the Académie française to actually tell us the real rules of grammar, rather than cobbling it together from the dozen or so major dialects.)
bigjim

Post by bigjim »

thanks for the answer.

3-"the proper height for kneeling" ---> that's it, correction done.

5-"So counterweight is on floor, with one string from it hanging loose through the upper anchor point" ---> nope, the lower one, under the dildo.
"a second string through the same anchor point "---> the upper one yes, but it could be done with the lower one to.
"and suspending the "suffering weight" overhead" " ---> it doesn't matter, "suffering weight" has to be suspended under the container3 only.

6-" Add rope from nipple clamps through the same anchor..." ---> the upper one.

8- and there i lost you...,

I will try an explanation string by string and call U, the upper and L, the lower anchor point. Attach metal rings to anchor points for the strings.
Without order... from start to end.
1st string : "counterweight"---->through L------>collar
2nd : "counterweight"---->through L------>"suffering weight"
3rd : nipples clamps ----->through U------>container3
4th : container3-------------------------------->"suffering weight"
5th : clothespin (stopping the flow of the "filthy chatiment")----->through L------>collar

And a new description from up to down :
--fixed far above your head 2 containers. First is the "filthy chatiment".The second is where you put the ice for the release system and has to leak (use tube) in a third container3 (which is the one suspended through U by nipples clamps and has the "suffering weight" attached).
--below, upper anchor point U (whith string 3)
--container3 (with string 4)
--dildo
--lower anchor point L (with 3 strings (1,2,5))
--"suffering weight"
--and finally "counterweight" on ground

How does it work ?
When started, you are on your knee, clamped and with the dildo in mouth (not gagging). Weight on clamps is container3+"suffering weight".
"Counterweight" is lifted by the collar (string 1) and pull your head on the dildo.
That i called the "suffering posture".

As ice melts (in container2) and leaks into container3, it will add weight and pain on the nipples.You can relieve the weight on your nipples if you gag on the dildo. That way, "counterweight" lies on the ground (better for your neck) and string2 lift the "suffering weight". So, container3 is the only weight on the clamps.
That is the "comfort posture".

You have to choose between nipples or breath until ice melted and release the keys.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Hmm, well, as best I can tell, this diagram shows what the rig looks like in the suffering positon.

If you lean back any further, you pull on String 5 (and not much else, at first), dumping the contents on you. All well and good.

Problem is, when I look at this from a Newtonian perspective, I see the currently suspended counterweight is partially supported by your collar, and partially by the also-suspended primary weight (suffering). It appears as though the counterweight would be reducing some of the load on nipples from the primary weight, and adding a different amount of weight to the collar.

In the other position, gagging on the dildo, the counterweight is now fully on the floor, and the primary weight is a little bit higher (pulling the nipples closer gives slack for the ice melt collection bin,...AHA - the counterweight pulls the primary weight up, while the meltwater container is lowered, leaving the connection between meltwater and primary weight slack. See what I mean about being a tad dense about counterbalances in rigging?

I also didn't really understand what your goal with the enema bottle and the key release was - it sounded like you were trying to fit the key through the hole in the enema bag? - but there's at least a dozen methods of doing that around.
Attachments
Draft Scenario.png
bigjim

Post by bigjim »

Hello,

Nice drawing. You did it well, thanks.

Newton is past, Einstein rules...
The problem is that you made the drawing and think on it.
The mistake on the drawing is the length of the strings.

Your drawing should have :
S(tring)5 = tight, S4 = tight, S3 =tight , S2 = not tight, S1 = tight
You have : "CW" supported by collar (S1 tight) , String 2 with slack, "SW" supported by clamps (S4 and S3 tight)

Make another drawing (or do it for yourself just on paper) with the other position.
On that one, you have "CW" on the ground, "Sw" a bit highier.
S5 = not tight, S4 = not tight, S3 =tight, S2 = tight, S1 = not tight
You have : "CW" on ground and supporting "SW" (S2 tight) and "SW" supported only by S2 tight, S4 not tight

How does it works ?
Starting from the second position and ending at the first (your drawing). what's happening...
pull head back, S1 will tense and lift "CW", "CW" goes up and "SW" goes down (S2 still tense), then as "SW" goes down, S4 becomes tense and S2 not tense (transferring all weight from S2 to S4).
S3 at start support only the weight of the container, S3 stays tense with the weight of the container when you move and (with S4) has the weight of "SW" added at the end.

For the key release, i thought it was obvious. You need ice for the release method (suspended key) and you need ice to add weight to the container. So, kill two birds with one stone. Use the ice for both mechanisms. But u can use two separate blocks of ice if it fits better for you.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Relativity might be our current best theory of gravity, but the counterweight isn't doing anything beyond being a block of weight with strings tied to it, for which Newtonian calculations are vastly more intuitive.

And your explanation brings everything together. Thanks. (My read of the initial instructions made it sound like the ice that melted to form the extra weight on the nipples was separate from the ice release, and was attempting to release the key from inside a separate container. Hence my confusion there.)

And images are done, hopefully correct this time. There are 3 - an unrigged one, since the strings kinda make some of the general prep work hard to see, and one in each of the two positions.

I've called the "filthy chastisement" Escape, instead - really it's up to the individual what to put in there...something they'd find unpleasant to get dunked with while not being overly so. For me, an expelled enema would never be the fluid of choice.
The ice repository for melting into the nipple clamp system is just an example - it's ice in a funnel with a hose running out into the meltwater container.
No release method is shown aside from pulling away and letting the Escape container to dump its...whatever... on you (then you can go find the key elsewhere). You can use the ice in the repository for the meltwater if you want, or you can use a different chunk of ice - possibly a good idea if you want to have to take max weight for a while rather than getting the key as soon as it gets to that point.
Yes, the proportions get a little odd in the gagging position - I kept the same base image for all 3 drawings, and just tilted the subject over at the waist for the gag....then realized the dildo now went into his eye, so I made his upper body longer to get it pointed at the right spot. I also erased the tip half of the dildo, since it was sticking out of the back of his head.
Unrigged - before strings are added.  (Meltwater containers do not normally levitate)
Unrigged - before strings are added. (Meltwater containers do not normally levitate)
In the nipple torment position.  Slack lines are exaggerated
In the nipple torment position. Slack lines are exaggerated
In the gag position.  Slack lines are exaggerated
In the gag position. Slack lines are exaggerated
bigjim

Post by bigjim »

Thank you for your help.
All is fine now.

Just a comment : For better effect,"L" should be place higher, just under the dildo in order to pull the head straight on the dildo when "CW" is lifted.

Final comment :
Scenario can be adjusted (the way that you have done). You can even remove elements "ice", "melt" and "escape", just put a little weight instead of "melt".

I was joking with Newton and Einstein.
And again :
Newton was smart but Einstein was clever. Here, we don't have a static scenario (one for newton) but one with movement (Einstein's field). Movement affects things and modifies results in a way Newton could not predict. Here, strings tighten or not with movement and modify the weight of objects. A little movement can put a lot of weight on nipples. That's why there are 2 drawings, beginning and ending of the movement because movement is the key to understand how it works.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

For everyday stuff, Newton is good enough, Einstein if you're a nitpicker.

Einstein goes beyond nitpicking when you're either:

- going nearly the speed of light;
- doing self-bondage on the surface of a neutron star;
- using a black hole as an emergency release;

But whatever you do, don't mention ice with a roman numeral after it... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

What about using 15 kilos of Uranium 233 as your release method? Newton never said anything about that scenario, while Einstein tells us it's going to be really hot.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Uranium 233? Where are you going to get the Thorium 232 to make that stuff? What would you do about those pesky U232 impurities?

And at $4M a kilo, that's a pretty expensive release...

It could also be a noisy one:

Oh, dear... Tenderfoot's at it again...
:rofl:

Jenny.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

bound_jenny wrote:Uranium 233? Where are you going to get the Thorium 232 to make that stuff? What would you do about those pesky U232 impurities?

And at $4M a kilo, that's a pretty expensive release...

It could also be a noisy one:

Oh, dear... Tenderfoot's at it again...
:rofl:

Jenny.
Which is the better comment???
"Blast-it!!! Wrong button again!!!"
or...
"DAMM!!! I bet he had a blast that time!!!?
or...
"When he has a blow-out party... He really goes all out!"
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Which is the better comment???
"Blast-it!!! Wrong button again!!!"
or...
"DAMM!!! I bet he had a blast that time!!!?
or...
"When he has a blow-out party... He really goes all out!"
You forgot "D'Oh!!!!" :mrgreen:

Mind you, where else (on a perv board) would you find a thread hijack that is as scientific as this? :rofl:

Jenny.