Spreadeagle in bed

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
mad deskee

Spreadeagle in bed

Post by mad deskee »

Hi

I just love the wonderful feeling that a spreadeagle could provide. I have done SB with slipknots and sometimes with better knots and the use of the special ring device for proper stretching . Always with a backup releaseplan to get free.
However, I have come up with a version that for me is brand new, maybe some other clever person :D has already done similar but I have not seen any instruction in any case.
This version does not need any backup releaseplan, which makes it a little more exciting. However, it may take a little while to get free ...
The version works probably only on an iron bed or a bed with many posts. Sorry for the bad drawing but I hope you can see what I mean.
Headboard
Headboard
1 Tie the end of a 3 meter long rope to a post where you want the right hand to be tied.

2 Wrap the rope behind the post, and then 3 laps moderately loose around the pole so that its later is possible to put your hand thru the loops.

3 Pull the rope further away to where the left hand will be tied.

4 Tie a simple knot so that the rope remains attached but can be easily loosened or tightened.

5 Repeat steps 1-4 with the rope that the left hand will be tied with.

6 Tie your ankles to the lower end of the bed.

7 Put your hands thru each of the separate loops (2)

8 Pull the rope ends for each hand (4) and continue pulling until both hands are tied snugly ....

Here I have let it be a simple knot in the rope at point 4. But if you are daring enough, you can tie a double knot. However, it will be much harder to escape. Maybe even impossible, so then you would still need a backup releaseplan.

Happy tying all :rofl:
Tenderfoot88

Re: Spreadeagle in bed

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

I'd still keep a pair of sharp scissors handy, for the emergency release option. Having to struggle for half an hour is just fine 99.99...% of the time, but there's the other minute percentage of time where your house is on fire. In that situation, half an hour of struggling is much longer than your life expectancy.

Personally, I wouldn't use them in normal circumstances because I don't have much good rope. Only one piece that's got enough bite to hold onto itself while not chafing like Jenny's yellow "Christmas tree bondage" rope, and it's short enough as is. If that's not enough of a deterrant for you, use the unpleasant/damaging liquid concept - a bucket of some foul substance above you with the scissors within, and a string within reach that can dump it out. (These would be scissors that are obviously not pointy enough to stab you if they land point first). If the string is tied to the scissors, that's better, since if the scissors fall out of reach you can pull with the string. Since the bucket will leave an indelible stain, you won't be motivated to use that method unless you're genuinely in fear for your life.

Aside from that issue, it's quite an ingenious idea.
mad deskee

Re: Spreadeagle in bed

Post by mad deskee »

Yes a pair of scissors or a knife could always come in handy. And a must if a double knot is used in point 8.