fyndme

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
wyck3d3vil

fyndme

Post by wyck3d3vil »

fyndme

scenario: i am self bound in a hotel room. my bindings are on a time release mechanism that frees me. perhaps in degrees of freedom. e.g. blindfold is removed, i'm still shackled down. i have hidden the hotel key somewhere and provide a way for it to be found. once found, the next step is finding out both the hotel and room in which i'm bound. this is open ended. you could make them solve a puzzle. you could be in conact with them and be the game master. it could be as easy as reading the note tucked next to the card which divulges the hotel and the room. or just the hotel, and make them come find you.

what is the motivation to find me? again open ended. you are dom and drool at the thought of having a ready made slave. i could offer some sort of prize. money, rare vintage collectibles, a big scarface pile of blow.

there would be a real time video feed of me that fynders can access. there may be a control mechanism on the fynder's remote controller that is able to interfere with release. the video will show the prize sitting right in front of me, i'm helpless to collect it, until i'm released that is and i drive off into the night with it. "say hello to my little friend". it may also display the array of devices with which you can punish me (paddles, floggers, nipple clips, electro, etc). that is, if you arrive before i'm able to pack them all up, throw them in my car, and drive off into the sunrise. onto my next game of fyndme.

there are several ways to get creative and come up with your own twists to the game.