Forced multiple scenarios

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Shyguy

Forced multiple scenarios

Post by Shyguy »

I was thinking on how to force yourself to do multiple scenarios before you can get free (from locked clothes or chastity device for example)

I was thinking about starting off with a a simple hogtie scenario, followed by a forced blowjob scenario ending with a long crawl to freedom.
In my head this involves timers that can only be activated when a scenario is completed using either key's that are dropped or some program that needs a code which are only dropped with each release mechanism.

The main problem is how to make "cheating" impossible i.e. whats stopping me from getting the final key when i complete the first scenario.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :)
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Forced multiple scenarios

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Well, skipping the emerency release, here's one idea....
(This is described in the seqience to get free, but from the set-up, so...)
#1) Lets start with your hogtie:
You are secured to a fixed object by an ice lock, the foot to hands key is on the other side of the room,
and you gota wait for the ice to melt...

#2) The blowjobs:
Each dildo is wired to a computer that will count the presses from each dildo...
Want it harder? each dildo will only be "on" for a certain amount of time and you must deep throat it during that time, when it switches off, it will stop counting and you must go to the next one... The active one will have a green light on, and the others will be red, or both off when it is suched enough...
3 (or 4) dildos mounted on the wall... scatered around the room and you will need to crawl to each one and suck it...
Each one is 4 inches off the floor, you'll start with any one...When receives the required number of presses, a light will turn on saying it's done...
(Each dildo will have 4 switches around the base, all 4 switches need to be pressed "X" number of times to count)
When all are "satsified", the computer will trip the lock to the room to let you leave...

#3) The longe crawl:
In a far room is 3 objects (think kid blocks, a star, a square, and a round ) that you must go get, and bring back to the first room and put into the receiving box. Each hole will have switches so that as each block is pushed through it's hole, it will be counted...
When all 3 blocks are retreived, the key that lets you get free will drop in the far room.

#4) Freedom!:
You are still wearing the wrist cuffs, but now the chain is 4 foot long and still locked to your belt in the back.
And your feet are still connected by a 18 inch chain...
This will prevent you from putting any clothes on...
You start this task in the morning, and should be done by noon or so, but...
the key to the rest of your locks are outside in a very visable location at the front of your house, maybe across the street...
(or any location that requires too much risk to get during the daytime so that you are required to wait for the cover of darkness...)

#5) The final task, the chasity device:
Someplace further away that you can get dressed and go get it...
But, there will be several keys there and only one will be the right one...
And each key will be secured so that you must try the key while standing at that location...
Idea: One key will be attached to a road side sign and you need to stand next to the road to try the key, and if the lock is in the back of the belt, it will take longer to try the key...

===================
And as you can see, a fair amount of set-up is required to do this the first time.
And a fair amount of testing so you don't get stuck...
But, once set-up, can be repeated easily...

For the safty release... have a friend over and you do the scenario blindfolded, and they will tell you where you need to go next... And they may get in on the action too...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Well, that's elaborate. Sounds like a lot of fun, but, as you said, very difficult to arrange in the first place. As an alternative to Dark's method of doing the oral sex bit, you could try using the Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer program in the software forum (whichever variant works for you - MasterDisaster and kevlar both have up to date types) - particularly useful for those of us who physically can't get a dildo all the way down. Probably simpler to set up, too, though it doesn't have the option for multiple cocks (yet; the request has been made and acknowledged - there's a fair bit of work that needs to be done before MD's version can even think about that.)

I've a somewhat simpler variant you might try.

Start with the chastity. Use something along the lines of LoKiT's PictureLoKiT (http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=4855) or something along the lines of the iChronfess app (http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=6726) to police a lockbox that's accessible throughout the scenario - it'll give you the code at some point, and you can remove the chastity belt at any point thereafter when your hands are free. If you want locked clothes as well/instead, just replace the word chastity above with the words locked clothes, though stripping while bound is kinda difficult

After that and any other optional extras (nipple clamps, butt plug, gag, whatever - you'll probably want to see before you have free hands, so if you use a blindfold, one you can get off by rubbing your head against something.)

The main tie has multiple parts and 3 stages of release. You will need a locked body harness (unless you're immensely flexible, find a way to make the critical knot end up in the small of the back with a padlock connecting loops in the front. If you're flexible enough to untie knots in the small of your back, you'll have to find your own method), an ankle tie, a locked wrist tie, handcuffs, or similar, and a connector rope. The 3 stages of release will be the connector rope, the wrists, and then the body harness (hence the need for knot management with the body harness. The first release will be partial, going from forcing a full hogtie position to just short enough to prevent you from standing - and hopefully attached to something solid.

You'll need to figure out how long the rope from harness to ankles can be without allowing you to stand up (this is for the "long crawl to freedom" segment) and how much the length needs to be reduced to make an effective hogtie. When arranging things, I'd set up an ice lock mechanism from the centre of this rope (embedded in ice) through 2 rigid openings, spaced with half the difference between hogtie and no-standing ropes (since the rope runs through the opening twice). Brace yourself for ASCII art showing what I mean:

\ --`````--
=======ice
/--`````--

The \ and / are free ends of the rope, meeting into a double strand (==) through the 2 openings (--) to the ice lock

Find a way to connect one end to the ankle tie and one end to the chest harness and you've got the hogtie. (If you want the hands held tight, stick the loose end of the wrist tie into that ice lock as well) When the ice melts, you'll be free to move around in a very limited manner - not even really crawling yet, since your arms are bound behind your back.

At this point, I'd just recommend a preset SBBJ scenario (http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 9&start=60 - scroll down to the 5th post on that page) - get it so you only need one click to start, and position your mouse within reach - press it with whatever is available when you're in position to suck the dildo, and have the key to the handcuffs (or whatever) dangling from the CD tray. When you're done, the CD tray will open and give you keys to free your hands. Dark's scenario works too (just with a key as a reward rather than an unlocked door), but it takes a lot of stuff to arrange all that. SBBJ just needs a webcam and a dildo.

Now you can crawl (with your ankles tethered together, so it's more a half-crawl, half drag. Haul yourself to where you put the key for the chest harness, and then you can get out of the chest harness. With that off, you can get your legs in front of you again so you can remove the ankle tie.

Once all that's set up, the hogtie. I suggest a very limited release - keep wrists tied behind back and ankles tied together, but remove tether and, in so doing, reduce tension allowing limited leg movement, for instance. That way, even after the hogtie is over, you are nowhere near free. (I'm thinking the tether rope is the same rope as the one connecting torso to ankles - pull the rope through 2 circular rings a set distance apart, and have the ice lock prevent it from sliding back through - once the ice melts, the rigidly positioned rings no longer keep you in one place, and the rope connecting torso to ankles is loose enough to allow you to move around, but still tight enough to keep you from standing. I suggest the torso tie to allow you to free your hands in the crawling segment without freeing your legs enough to stand. You'll want a padlocked torso tie,

From there, you can move on to the blowjob scenario.
JannaS

Post by JannaS »

I just a while ago did this scenario:

My apartment is basically a square with the bathroom in the top left hand corner, living room in the bottom right corner, kitchen in the top right corner and the bedroom in the bottom left hand corner.

I started in the bathroom and tied my akles with a 60 cm spreader. In the middle of the spreader there's a loop where I attached my handcuffs with a lock. I also put nipple clamps I attached to the same loop with thin chain with a different lock. I kept the chain to nopple clamps a bit tighter so that it would be more restrictive than my hands to the bar movement. I also used anal plug and a butterfly to my clitoris. Just behind my knees I tied some towels (the handcuffs were attached last, or course) so that I couldn't bend my knees completely and get my hands close to my clitoris and to the butterfly and possibly remove the butterfly. This worked well, the butterfly stayed on the whole journey though I would have wanted to take it off a few times... I locked the spreader to shower waterpipes with another piece of chain and a lock and used an ice release for the lock key. This was to keep me in the bathroom for a while before going for the crawl.

After the release the next struggle was to get out of the bathroom as the door is only 57cm wide and the spreader was 60cm wide... That was interesting, I had to wiggle myself on my back and side before I was able to get out. And since the nipple clamps were attached to the spreader it was quite an interesting wiggle. One of the clamps got off at this point.

Then I had to crawl to by living room, where I had the suck-and-blow dildo release, for a key to a safe box. That was actually really a turn on ;)

The safe box was in my bedroom where I had to crawl next. In the safebox there were another set of keys to another safe box in the kitchen, where I had to crawl next. And in the kitchen safe box there were the last set of keys to a safe box which were in my balcony (entrance from the living room).

All the safeboxes were chained to radiators so that I couldn't take them with me and had to go through the rooms in the right order to get to the final set of keys.

Entrance to the balcony has one set of stairs which was a challenge. The second nipple clamp got off at that point. In the far end of my balcony I had the last safebox with the keys to the spreader bar, my hadcuffs and the locks locking the handcuffs and nipple clamps to the spreader. For a twist I was of course naked and there are houses just across the park that you have a partial view to my balcony if you're looking to the right direction. AND since it's winter time, it was only +1 degree outside. I have glass walls to my balcony, but it was still quite chilly out there.

I had practiced this partially a few times but this was the first time I did it all at once. And it worked pretty well. The nipple clamps need some tuning as they both came off during the crawl.

Also next time I think I'll try this with the drink-and-pee as the initial release but I need to figure out how to release myself from the drinking hose as well as the pee hose. I also want to think something that forces me to start the crawl right away after I've gotten the first key so that I haven't had the possibility to pee all the water I've drank. It will give the scenario another exciting time factor... Also an enema would be an exciting thing to do but how?