Arranged abduction

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.

In the my FANTASY abduction I would prefere...

to play along when I'm taken
23%
to fight all the way and force the kidnappers to work for the prize.
34%
to be chloroformed or otherwised drugged so I can't resist.
43%

Total votes: 177

cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Mistress Dinah, i too have been missing You, and wondering if You were Ok and recovering from the hurricane. Glad to hear things are getting back to "normal"! Can't wait to read of Your adventures!

Welcome back! :D
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
movieserialhero

Post by movieserialhero »

fighting the abduction all the way creates too much of a risk of a real injury being inflicted upon both the victim and the kidnapper(s)
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

Of course the fighting has to be reasonable. There is a big difference between fighting for fun, knowing nothing bad is going to happen, and fighting for your life. The abductor should indeed take care that the victim does not panic, at least if he/she does not like being bitten and kicked in the crotch.
It always depends on who is abducting whom of course, a well trained male abducting a petite female is a whole different story than a woman trying to kidnap said man.
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Again, Grinser, you see the reasonable. There is huge difference between a woman being kidnapped by some men and a five-foot-nothing girl with the frame of a starved cat trying to subdue a football linebacker (though the latter scene could be funny to watch...).

What I don't get is that there are people out there who can't find any shade of gray - it's either go limp or fight like a wild banshee. Sure, I would be careful about where I plant a stiletto heel. But I wouldn't prevent myself from struggling and resisting with all I have. It forces the abductors to use more rope (which is what I want anyway). I would scream like all hell breaking loose so they would gag me decently (again, what I want). But my "abductors" would be forewarned.

So get with it - even if someone doesn't drag out the whole Encyclopedia Pervertica to describe every detail it doesn't automatically mean there is an extreme involved.

Like everything else, it's "play" and it adheres to SSC - Safe, Sane, Consensual.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
hogtiedfrenchy

Post by hogtiedfrenchy »

I like to be tied with care and with all the ropes needed to keep me helples. So I will mostly let her tie me up, struggling only to show that some ropes need to be tightenned or that I need to be tied more toroughly.
And I will scream if she forgot the (ball)gag !
Riddle

Interesting concept, but...

Post by Riddle »

This is an interesting concept which may be fun. There is potential danger for both the abductors and abductee.

My home is my castle in which I am well prepared to defend. A potential abductor would need to be well prepared for my defensive strategy and have me bound and gagged before I had an opportunity to resist. If they failed to accomplish this, the fun would quickly end with disastrous results.

The abductors would need to be prepared for a 6 foot, 195 pound person well prepared to struggle. They would have be careful to prevent injuries to both myself and them. Since this is rather unlikely to occur properly, declining would be the best choice.

Have fun and be safe!
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
movieserialhero

Your points are well taken. However, neither token resistance nor half hearted resistance was ever provided as a choice in the poll. It was presented as an "all or none". In that case, since I don't want anyone to be hurt, my answer is "none."

I should note, that in many of my adventures - both as kidnapper and kidnapee - nominal resistance and struggling is often present. There must be some added element of realism.

Chloroforming or drugging someone improperly can lead to vomiting, brain damage or death.

It is very dangerous. Appealing as it may sound, to be chloroformed or drugged, and then to wake up bound and gagged, I don't believe that it is worth the risk.
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

On the other hand, tying a stuggling person up in a hurry also carries a risk. Careless handling of ropes can lead from rope burns over rope ends that hit an unprotected eye to nerve damage. Metal cuffs can also cause nerve damage and quickly tighten too much if the "attacker" does not have an opportunity to use the double lock. The same problems occur with zip ties.
As I already suggested in the thread of the person with the bodybuilder girlfriend, sticky tape is probably the safest choice. And it is easy to handle.

Long story short: Nothing is free of risk. Period. But with some planning and common sense you can reduce that risk by a huuuuuuuge percentage. As Jenny mentioned before... SSC is the motto for everything involving power exchange. And do not ever mistake play for reality. I know that BDSM gets a lot more fun if the situation seems more realistic, but there is a line that should not be crossed, else the victim WILL panic and they WILL fight viciously and hurt themselves or others.
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
movieserialhero

Agreed.

Did everyone remember to stock up on green tape ??

After all, it is St. Patrick's day !!
tiemeupalso

Re: Arranged abduction

Post by tiemeupalso »

i would love to be abducted and used for their pleasure.any takers?
Ashleigh

Post by Ashleigh »

I had to vote for #3, but with the caveat that I'd first get to struggle a bit. I'd be able to define hard limits of where things cannot go, and beyond that things would be fair game. Basically get grabbed at home while I'm in bed only in a lace bra and panties or something...tie or cuff my hands up, gag me while I kick and try to get away, finally do my ankles. Play with me a little, start to tell me about what's in store for me and then put me out. Let me wake up in some predicament completely disoriented.

So, who wants my address? :wink:
If you've got a self bondage idea or just want to chat, feel free to PM me! Or find me on Second Life: Ashleigh Ishelwood.

My silly little blog.
ButterflyGirl

Subject

Post by ButterflyGirl »

Last edited by ButterflyGirl on 16 Dec 2016, 21:31, edited 2 times in total.
Ashleigh

Post by Ashleigh »

ButterflyGirl wrote:I want your address so that I might also be abducted! You know, two for the price of one... :wink:

Perhaps something along the lines of 'Trouble at the House of Gord?' :mrgreen:
Two girls just makes it a whole lot more fun, I'd think. Only question is: how long would it be before the abductor would let us free? :twisted:
If you've got a self bondage idea or just want to chat, feel free to PM me! Or find me on Second Life: Ashleigh Ishelwood.

My silly little blog.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Ashleigh wrote:
ButterflyGirl wrote:I want your address so that I might also be abducted! You know, two for the price of one... :wink:

Perhaps something along the lines of 'Trouble at the House of Gord?' :mrgreen:
Two girls just makes it a whole lot more fun, I'd think. Only question is: how long would it be before the abductor would let us free? :twisted:
Free? What's that? Slaves don't get freedom. :twisted:
Ashleigh

Post by Ashleigh »

davisev5225 wrote:
Ashleigh wrote: Two girls just makes it a whole lot more fun, I'd think. Only question is: how long would it be before the abductor would let us free? :twisted:
Free? What's that? Slaves don't get freedom. :twisted:
Hmm, fair point. However, just remember - when we pay you for an arranged abduction, you make it sound like we get free after a set period of time so we think we're safe. And only once our time is up, THEN you tell us that we don't get released and we really paid to become permanent slaves. :)

My silly little blog.