Arranged abduction

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.

In the my FANTASY abduction I would prefere...

to play along when I'm taken
23%
to fight all the way and force the kidnappers to work for the prize.
34%
to be chloroformed or otherwised drugged so I can't resist.
43%

Total votes: 177

leonsls2

Arranged abduction

Post by leonsls2 »

I think this would qualify as self bondage.

Has anyone ever thought of arranging their own abduction?

How would you have it done? Would the grab be strictly role playing or something real and overpowering so you can't back out at the last minute.

Would you be taken alone, or with somebody else? If the later, who would join you?

Me, I'd prefere to get snatched with a couple of young ladies in a real abduction.
Quantes

Post by Quantes »

Not my cup of tea.
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

I can't say I'm a fan of role play type stuff. I just can't take it seriously. However, I have kidnapped one of my female friends some years ago. A bunch of us were going out somewhere and wanted our friend to come so instead of going down the usual route of calling someone and asking if they want to come, we just went and grabbed her off the street and bundled her in the boot of the car. Afterwards, she said she had found the whole experience rather exciting.
selfbondagelovr

Post by selfbondagelovr »

oh i would do this in a heart beat and have actually talked with a female friend of mine who was willing to do this and drive me around for a while all tied up but we never went through with it... :cry: maybe soon. ill keep yall updated.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

1 or 3... both are good...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
pantyjoe

Post by pantyjoe »

There is actually a group in my area that will do a custom kidnapping for you. I live in the detroit area. anyone want the link e-mail me at josedistefa@aol.com
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Why haven't I seen this thread before?!?!?

I voted 2 - it's fun to struggle and claw and kick so the villains have an excuse to use more rope... :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

bound_jenny wrote:I voted 2 - it's fun to struggle and claw and kick so the villains have an excuse to use more rope... :wink:
Same, for the same reason. :wink:
Torquemada

Post by Torquemada »

I'd second the above two comments, as well.
xsnuffx

Post by xsnuffx »

im going with #3, ive always wanted to awaken tied up i think it would be very exciting!
Jericho

Post by Jericho »

I voted 2, but in my fantasy it would be women who abducted me. I'm a fairly big guy so it would likely take a number to subdue me against my will, unless they got a pair of cuffs on me before my realizing it. Option 3 would be more realistic, but not my preference.
SouthBoundBelle

Post by SouthBoundBelle »

Goodness, I keep missing these wonderful polls. If I were single, it would be #2 by far. I am working on getting my significant other to do this to me. Very, very exciting scenario.

Dinah
Of all the fetishes in the world, I believe I like most of them.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dinah! You're back! :D :D :D

I see you have the same taste in abductions as me... probably for the same reason I stated above... :wink:

I sense the Baroness is going to get into more trouble! :P

Jenny.
SouthBoundBelle

Post by SouthBoundBelle »

Hiya Jenny. Your warm welcome back makes me feel wonderful. I have missed you too. I also have several stories to post in the true story section and a scenario I was sent by a friendly member to try.

I would never have doubted that we have the same taste in abduction fantasy. Actually. I bet if we listed all of our likes and dislikes, we wouldn't see a big difference. :D

Of course the Baroness has been in trouble. Dinah was also a naughty girl tying herself in an upstairs window with a construcion crew repairing hurricane Ike damage on the house behind us right outside the window. I just finished typing up the other close call when my father almost discovered me at the tender age of sixteen. Then there is the scenario I was asked to ENJOY and I finally started the drawings I promised months ago. Kind of self portrait selfbondage sketches with a surprise twist. Could it be a visit by a fabulous and sexy selfbondage website moderator? HHmmm, possibly, we'll just have to see won't we? I also decided to leave a few wrinkles out from around my eyes. Artists prerogative you know. I have alot to share and I am eager to get back into chatting with you Jenny, Ponylady and the rest of the gang.

leonsls2, I am really terribly sorry for hijacking your thread. It was such a terrific question I had to jump in. Then of course I don't know when to shut up. Maybe someone should help out and just gag me? :twisted: :D

Ahh, there's no place like home,
Dinah
Of all the fetishes in the world, I believe I like most of them.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

SouthBoundBelle wrote:Hiya Jenny. Your warm welcome back makes me feel wonderful.
Your return made me feel better too - it helped sweep away some of the winter blues.
SouthBoundBelle wrote:Of course the Baroness has been in trouble. Dinah was also a naughty girl tying herself in an upstairs window with a construcion crew repairing hurricane Ike damage on the house behind us right outside the window.
And that makes me even happier to see that you're just as refreshingly pervy as ever. :D :P
SouthBoundBelle wrote:I just finished typing up the other close call when my father almost discovered me at the tender age of sixteen. Then there is the scenario I was asked to ENJOY and I finally started the drawings I promised months ago. Kind of self portrait selfbondage sketches with a surprise twist. Could it be a visit by a fabulous and sexy selfbondage website moderator? HHmmm, possibly, we'll just have to see won't we?
Hmmm... you're getting creative! Can't wait to read about your adventures... and to see who this mysterious guest is in your sketches (pssst... her waist got smaller!)
SouthBoundBelle wrote:I also decided to leave a few wrinkles out from around my eyes. Artists prerogative you know.
Don't we all wish we could do that? :wink: :lol:

Back to the abduction theme, I like it a lot better where I can resist and scream and kick and claw - that way I force my abductors to do a good job at tying me up and gagging me. Oh, would I raise such a horrendous ruckus... :D

More so if they do a sloppy job - if only to give them hell for it. 8)

And being conscious about my losing battle and impending fate is waaaaayyyyy sexier. What fun is there in missing all that by being knocked out cold? Boooooring!

Jenny.