Arranged abduction

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.

In the my FANTASY abduction I would prefere...

to play along when I'm taken
23%
to fight all the way and force the kidnappers to work for the prize.
34%
to be chloroformed or otherwised drugged so I can't resist.
43%

Total votes: 177

ButterflyGirl

Subject

Post by ButterflyGirl »

Last edited by ButterflyGirl on 16 Dec 2016, 21:33, edited 2 times in total.
dsteve

Re: Arranged abduction

Post by dsteve »

I am a male who would like to be abducted by women. I think it would take three or four of them to take me by force and bodies could be damaged in the ruckus. Therefore, exciting as it sounds, I have to reject this idea. It would be very sexy to have one of them hold a gun (fake maybe) on me while another tied my hands. Once my hands were tied things could proceed at their leisure. I assume I would be marched to a van where more ropes, a gag, and a blindfold would be applied. Then, I would be driven to their lair where they could deal with me in private.
jessicaplays

Post by jessicaplays »

I quite like the idea of voluntary abduction as a form of submission. I once had a domme I'd been chatting with online for a while ask me if I'd be willing to meet her at a secluded spot and climb into her car boot. I was *really* interested and probably would have gone along with it had personal circumstances at the time not prevented me. I did once have a meet with a guy who put me in a hogtie on the floor of his old black cab and drove me to some woods to have his way with me. It was fantastically exciting and being driven around in bondage, not being able to see where you are going is something I'd definitely like to repeat
jessica - kinky slutty bi transvestite near Bristol, UK
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Not my cup of tea.

Around here it is quite popular to start bachelor parties with an "abduction". Had any of my friends made an attempt of such folly, I would of course have helped them get to the E.R. and helped them call a cab after being patched up.

There were no attempts. I believe in making the rules and limits (and consequences) clear to anyone involved.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
KittenBondagewench

Post by KittenBondagewench »

Q. Has anyone ever thought of arranging their own abduction?
A. I have actually tried to have myself abducted in a consenting manner and people always flake so I gave up searching.

Q. How would you have it done? Would the grab be strictly role playing or something real and overpowering so you can't back out at the last minute.
A. Overpowering where our needs are discussed and once agreed upon there is no backing out and my life being altered

Q. Would you be taken alone, or with somebody else? If the later, who would join you?
A. Alone is preferred. After the agreed upon time I would be unbound in what ever i am in and have a good meal and my kidnapper and I discuss if I wish it to continue until he or she says it's done.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I would definitely be the person to cooperate in an abduction, which basically mean, being abducted or not, it would be the same.

For that reason, it would be awesome if I'm drugged so I'll pass out, and when I wake up, I'm in a remote location, naked, and tied up.

I suppose it would work for me, if at the end of the scene, they drug me again, I pass out, and I wake up still naked but with a bag that have my clothes in it, in another remote location such as a wooden shed, close to my home (walking distance) or with instructions on where I can find my car, etc.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.