Self Bondage Webcam

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
binditup1369

Self Bondage Webcam

Post by binditup1369 »

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum, but had an idea that I wanted to share. I wanted to do self bondage via a webcam broadcast, but give 1 or more person in the audience a little control over the situation. For the release itself I would just use some form of ice timer, giving the audience a show for a few hours or so. The control that I wanted to give to the audience surrounds the orgasm. I would plan to strap a Hitachi Wand to my dick, and have it hooked up to a WeMo switch. For those of you who don't know, a WeMo switch can be controlled over the internet. This would allow someone to remotely turn on or off the wand while watching the webcam by turning on or off the switch. I would need to do a little work so that the control for the WeMo wouldn't be by logging into my account, but would instead have a webpage that could control the on/off that I could give to one or more people watching the webcam session.

Thoughts? :gag:
Tenderfoot88

Re: Self Bondage Webcam

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

As long as you have a safe tie/release that random netizens can't fuck with, and are OK with your controller screwing with you (edging, just leaving it on, just leaving it off, whatever else you can do with it), sounds like fun.

I know you haven't got a specific time/day set up yet, but do you know roughly what time of day you would do this? (Include time zone so we can translate.)

(If the whole "giving power to strangers" idea is a big thing for you, just remember, everyone on the internet is evil (as in actively wants to cause you pain and/or death) unless they prove otherwise (and even then, they might just be trying to get you to trust them). The internet is a place where paranoia is healthy. In other words, the first clause in my post reiterated: don't let random net people mess with anything involving your escape method or alter the way your tie works. Letting them mess with you is fine, just be sure it can't cross any hard limits. And sorry for being a safety drill sergeant with you, but it's worth keeping in mind just how real and brutal the consequences of things can be.)
binditup1369

Post by binditup1369 »

Thanks for the great feedback, I will probably be on Chaturbate today in about an hour (930 ET) and tomorrow morning around the same time. This is my first show so I will start out easy and take it from there.

http://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/7Bg ... nditup1369
Playful-Dom

Post by Playful-Dom »

I got a few WeMo switches and I can only make them work from my own phone. If you have any info about how to get someone else to control them, please let me know.