Forced Orgasms

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Sir Cumference

Re: Forced Orgasms

Post by Sir Cumference »

ponylady wrote:
Sir Cumference wrote:but then again....

He popped up today!

Subject: Hi

that's downright scary.
He was summoned
:shock:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:
ponylady wrote:
Sir Cumference wrote:but then again....

He popped up today!

Subject: Hi

that's downright scary.
He was summoned
:shock:
That's what the big cauldron is for, over there in the corner. And all those gross ingredients that make up potions and spells.

My broom has a block heater for cold weather, and my whip has a magic wand built in.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:That's what the big cauldron is for, over there in the corner
Jenny.
I thought that was just for the 'Son of a b*tch ' stew you colonials (allegedly) keep on the boil in case of surprise visitors. :mrgreen:

I thought the whip was for summoning :whip:
bound_jenny wrote:and my whip has a magic wand built in.
TMI, a Hitachi whip, no wonder you get so much enjoyment out of it :!: :rofl:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

JIMDINI wrote:I thought that was just for the 'Son of a b*tch ' stew you colonials (allegedly) keep on the boil in case of surprise visitors. :mrgreen:
I don't keep a stew boiling. But I can whip up a good, hot soup in a jiffy. For that I use another another pot. The cauldron is reserved for witch stuff (if I made a soup in there, who knows what kind of weird things would happen... oh bleep, that would explain what's happening on this board... :rofl: ).
JIMDINI wrote:I thought the whip was for summoning :whip:
It could, but I'd rather keep that for just plain whipping (with extra touches thanks to the magic). :whip: :wink:

And I could summon any of my slaves with a decent holler. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:And I could summon any of my slaves with a decent holler.
Shouldn't (I ask nervously) it be the slaves hollering :wink:

On the subject of magic :idea: , any idea how to conjure the cool magical metal full body restraint that is thrown on the villain in "Doctor Strange"? :?: :) An hour in that should make any slave toe the line. :D :twisted:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

JIMDINI wrote:Shouldn't (I ask nervously) it be the slaves hollering :wink:
A) They holler if I use my disciplinary implements on them. :whip:

B) You should be nervous. :twisted:
JIMDINI wrote:On the subject of magic :idea: , any idea how to conjure the cool magical metal full body restraint that is thrown on the villain in "Doctor Strange"? :?: :) An hour in that should make any slave toe the line. :D :twisted:
That's just a high-tech version of my correction corset. It pretty much does the same thing, but is way more sexy. 8)

The one on TV is conjured by the magic of special effects. Mine is definitely not special effects... it is oh so very real... :twisted:

Jenny.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:The one on TV is conjured by the magic of special effects. Mine is definitely not special effects... it is oh so very real...
Are you sure we are talking about the same device? This one is in the Marvel film Starring Benedict Cumberbatch, looked pretty real 8) and uncomfortable :twisted:
bound_jenny wrote:I'd rather keep that for just plain whipping (with extra touches thanks to the magic).
And of course you can always fall back on the Incarcerous spell in an emergency :gag:

Of course corsets are a good punishment if you want your slaves to move about doing chores :D
But total immobility in a position of supplicants would be very punishing :mrgreen:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

JIMDINI wrote:corsets are a good punishment if you want your slaves to move about doing chores
Not if the corset is a stiff, unyielding and unbending prison of a garment that goes from just under the armpits, down to just above the knee, laced so tight it feels like steel encasing your body. Standing up is a challenge, walking is a chore, and if lying down, you're definitely not moving save for maybe flopping around like a fish out of water. Maybe. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Benedict Cummerbund can go climb a tree. :rofl:

Jenny.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh.

OH!

I need to shop for one of these corsets. :P
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Slave_L wrote:Oh.

OH!

I need to shop for one of these corsets. :P
You'll probably find something in hobbler corsets or full-body corsets. And pay mucho dinero. But I doubt you'll find anything close to what I mean.

Or, if you're thrifty like me, make one (I finally found the picture back):
TheCorset.jpg
It's as tight as it looks. It's two inches tighter than the tightest regular corset I've worn. Consider that from the top to the bottom, that corset is one rigid piece when laced tight. No flex, bend or give. Just lacing it tight is tiring. With six inch heels, walking is not just a challenge, it's an ordeal. The longest I lasted in that beast is a couple of hours. I couldn't get it off fast enough. :shock:

But I love the thing. :drool:

Now go off and have some erotic dreams. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Unbelievable piece of art!
This is AMAZING!
Never tried one, don't know if it's my kink, but those rare pieces make me wonder...

I know You're a strong woman Jenny (or maybe a fat truck driver...) but this exoskeleton give Yo much more strength, combined with deadly sexiness!
I might not be the sub type, but I bow at that image...

Have fun, tight tighter...
f4
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I see you're a man of taste! 8)
FatherOfFour wrote:but this exoskeleton give Yo much more strength
This particular one doesn't improve my physical strength (unless you count putting it on as exercise :wink: ), but my regular corsets do help with back support when I'm shoveling snow, or with any heavy lifting (which any fat truck driver would do in the course of her job :hi: ). That would definitely count as an exoskeleton (I never thought about that concept... but I like the analogy... thanks, F4!).

Or body armor. Though I probably would be a bit winded if someone punched me in the stomach, the unlucky puncher would not walk away without at least a few broken bones in his hand (that double row of hardware down the top front is a set of acorn nuts - that beast, and my other corsets, is bolted closed, and for a busk there's a 45 cm long aircraft aluminium plate 2.5 mm thick).
FatherOfFour wrote:I might not be the sub type, but I bow at that image...
Sub or not, this corset inspires awe from just about everyone.

Jenny.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

That's definitely going to keep you laying on the bed if you're in one. I'm going to keep this on my wishlist and shop for it, though I have to admit, its more of a "wanting" item, than needing. But that probably changes once I have one.. :P
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

If I ever get around to somewhat finishing my home (*grumblegrumblelifegettinginthewaygrumblegrumble*) and get my sewing machine set up in the hobby room I'm definitely going to have to pick your brain on how to construct a corset like that Jenny :wink:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*