Forced Orgasms

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Forced Orgasms

Post by curious_sb »

I have an idea which you are welcome to run with and give some feedback on its not quite complete I only have a rough idea of the scenario, I do not own any of the devices required but this (fantasy) scenario is giving me the horn just to think about.

Basically it involves:

Lots of chain
Small padlocks ( and keys! )
Handcuffs / Ankle Cuffs
Some kind of sound activated vibrator or similar device (vibrating cock ring for men??)

Basically you would rig up the sound activated device and insert it in either your vagina or your anus (men sorry you only have one choice unless you go for the vibrating cock ring).

Then you would tie your self up from the ankles upwards - use as much chain as possible, before you secure your hands either in cuffs or chains make sure obviously you have done all the preliminaries and sorted out your release method and fail safes, then turn on the sound activated device, dont have it too powerful you just want it to make you tingle and possibly orgasm if the chains rattle. Have the sound unit close by and wait for the timed release to let you get at the key, but if you struggle, the sound activated vibrator will make you orgasm because of the rattling chains.

Haha if you wriggle and move about / make the chains rattle while you are in mid orgasm it could be a very long orgasm as you keep setting off the vibrator!!!!!!

EDIT: If chains dont set off the device as you woudl like it to, try putting it near a radio or something that you have no control over the output that would set off the sound activation system at random intervals depending on what is played, thus forcing you to orgasm.

Dont try it tho, its just a fantasy, if you do, then I am not responsible for your safety - youve been warned.
Mason

Post by Mason »

Last edited by Mason on 07 Mar 2020, 22:02, edited 1 time in total.
Quantes

Post by Quantes »

Woo. Good scenario, really.
SweetNicole

Post by SweetNicole »

Oh! I have an interesting idea for this scenario. Do this INSIDE during a thunderstorm! Rig up the sound device and everything, and set it to its highest sensitivity level. Lock yourself up, then whenever there's thunder, you'll get stimulated! Let me know what you think!

All my love,
Nicole

P.S. This was a spur-of-the-moment idea. I haven't given it much thought. It might not be entirely safe, what with the lightning that goes along with a thunderstorm... :?
Quantes

Post by Quantes »

Luckily we don't have great thunderstorms here in th Netherlands.
huve

Post by huve »

I like the idea of this though I don;t respond well to vibrations, is there some other way of forced stimulation. Or is there something I'm not doing right with the vibrator??
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

I'm afraid I too am like human_slave and don't orgasm simply with vibrator alone. I will do some reasearch durring the Forum Hiatus on this subject. 8)
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
neo

Post by neo »

Hmmmm...
It's "probably" possible to rig something in line with a tens machine on the wire in between the pad and the tens unit.
It'd need to be a variable resistor that was sound activated. I know it can be done with an analog heat resistor (Thermistor) in the circuit which is kind of neat. If you freeze the resistor in a small chunk of ice before your bondage starts, nothing will get to the electrodes, but as the ice melts and the resistor warms up :)

Most sound activated systems seem to be switches. So one noise for on. One for off which might do the trick. This setup seems to provide a more volume related system...

Or... you could dig around for the battery powered "stereostim" circuits and just use a mic in to a battery powered amp to provide juice to the electrodes. Did I say BATTERY powered enough yet?

Does that make any sense?
hallenbeck3

Post by hallenbeck3 »

Dancing Coke Can

I took apart my dancing coke can and hooked it to an Egg style vibrator. It works just fine. Any noise and instead of a dancing coke can the egg vibrates. I don't know where you would get one of those cans I had one from when they were popular but I am sure all you creative people can track one down.
bobcanyon123

Re: Forced Orgasms

Post by bobcanyon123 »

I think its good to be creative with that kind of thing, though you do not want to be one of those people that ends up in hospital with the doctor trying to extract a coke bottle out of your anus at 3am in the morning.

If you were going down that avenue, I would suggest looking to buy something legit then rendering it to your sling or wall so you can get more out of your toy. For example you could buy a cock ring then you could connect it with your vibrator, and wala! you have your next sexual stimulation machine, ready! boom!

By the way sounds can be erotic as well during sex and using the vibration of a steel rod against your body or vag.
bluemaniana

Post by bluemaniana »

Supplementary question - can you recommend some sound activated hardware with enough power that could be felt in the rectum? :)
lj

Post by lj »

you might not have noticed that this thread started 10 years ago and I doubt the OP will be replying as he hasn't been on the forum since 2009 !
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

but then again....

He popped up today!

Subject: Hi
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Sir Cumference wrote:but then again....

He popped up today!

Subject: Hi

that's downright scary.
[
kiedash

Post by kiedash »

bluemaniana wrote:Supplementary question - can you recommend some sound activated hardware with enough power that could be felt in the rectum? :)
Huh. Thought I posted this before, but:
For e-stim, both Erostek (https://erostek.com) and Estim (https://www.estim.com) have sound-activated units with plenty of power. Some have built-in mics, some have external mics, some can connect to line inputs.

For vibration there's the Lovense Hush Butt Plug (http://www.lovense.com/vibrating-butt-plug), which is controlled by a smartphone and has a mode where it's triggered by the phone's microphone. It's surprisingly powerful -- I think as powerful as I'd ever want for a butt plug, anyway. It might be tricky to get the phone into a position where it's close enough to pick up the noises you care about and also close enough to the plug to control it, but it might be worth a try.