the web cam tease

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
ghost001985

the web cam tease

Post by ghost001985 »

youll need, a friend or a complete stranger, useing skype or some instant messenger. a pc with web cam, ball gag, a vibrator or 2, handcuffs, a blindfold, rope, and 2 ice cubes the same size.

setup something that is weighted, being held down by a ice cubes, put it so when the ice melts it clicks the mouse. that well start the web cam broadcast. tie the handcuff key to the other ice cube, get completely naked, using the rope to tie yourself to a chair in front of the computer, put in the ball gag, the blindfold, turn on the vibrators. and handcuff yourself.

if the "cam" ice cubes melts first, your online! ;)

but if the handcuff key ice cubes melts first, youll be free and no show. :(

if anyone want to try this with a complete stranger. ill be free to set and maybe watch.
ghost001985

Re: the web cam tease

Post by ghost001985 »

any thoughts?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ghost001985 wrote:any thoughts?
Yes, but what do a banana and a cement mixer have to do with it? :mrgreen: :P :rofl:

(you did ask for my thoughts... :hi: )

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
edward123

Post by edward123 »

I could do that, would you like to be the complete stranger seeing my bondage?
Bondage is my passion
Playful-Dom

Post by Playful-Dom »

I've done something like this, but the person on the other end gets to control two vibrators, one a Hiatchi with a sleeve that goes over my shaft, the other a sander with a head massager attached that tickles my sac and drives me insane. However, I always had to let myself out, which kind of takes away from the bondage thing a little bit. I just bought 4 small mag locks and I have a timer. I'm thinking I can set the timer for something like 2.5 or 3 hrs. Then we can start the selfbondage scene with the other person (or people) watching on Skype or Yahoo. They can turn my stimulation devices on and off to torture me, edge me, and choose to give me an orgasm, ruin it, or deny it (female only on the controls, but anyone can watch). They can also let the mag-locks go. If she turns out to be insane, and doesn't release the mag-locks, the timer will do it anyway.

I just got a new router and have to configure it all over again to let in remote users, but when I do I'll be posting some remote web cam sessions and see if anyone here wants to participate.

DJ
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

bound_jenny wrote:
ghost001985 wrote:any thoughts?
Yes, but what do a banana and a cement mixer have to do with it? :mrgreen: :P :rofl:

(you did ask for my thoughts... :hi: )

Jenny.

Just what you need to make Banana flavored Concrete.
Rader