*UPDATED* Still looking for a new scenario please?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
ciaranefc

*UPDATED* Still looking for a new scenario please?

Post by ciaranefc »

Hi all

I'm still looking for some new scenarios if anyone has any ideas for me?

Equipment list:

Wrist cuffs, with a small chain linking them (padlock on each cuff keeping them on the chain)
Handcuffs, without quick release option
Ankle cuffs
Joined wrist and ankle cuffs, connected with a chain [wrist cuffs have quick release :(]
Thigh to wrist cuffs
Spider gag
Ring gag with nipple clamps attached
Ball gag
Bit gag
Pecker gag (only way I can think of putting it, it's leather with a small penis head on the inside!)
Interchangeable ball gag (small, medium and large balls)
Blindfold
Nipple clamps (ones that tighten when pulled, rubber coated ones, plain metal ones)
3 butt plugs (one single speed, one wired control 10 function, one multi-speed wireless (control is a spinning piece on the thing itself)
Bungee cords (2 long, 3 medium, 4 short)
*Metal padlock-able chastity device*
Tow rope in the boot of my car that I can bring in

Probably helps to point out I'm male!

Any ideas are appreciated and welcome.

Thanks
Last edited by ciaranefc on 22 Jan 2014, 21:13, edited 2 times in total.
ilovebondage

Re: Still looking for a new scenario please?

Post by ilovebondage »

right what you need to do is ...

its going to be a spread eagle sort of thing but standing up ! so find suitable place to do this and tie each ankle to a post of something sturdy but first put your biggest butt plug in and if you have any knickers /thong put them on now put on the nipple clamps on that pull and you want to put a little wight on them ...... then put your spider gag in and put either one or 2 pegs on your tongue ! put your blind fold on and then tie your hands up ....

use what ever realise mechanism you want..... if make things interesting tie your balls up and bend your knees slightly and then tie to each big toe so if you want to stand up straight your balls get pulled....

what do you think ...

would you mind giving me some ideas in my last post :)

enjoy !
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

A slight addition to ilovebondage's scenario - if you don't have the kind of tight underwear that will actually hold the butt plug in place, use a crotch rope. It doesn't need to be severe - just enough to hold things in place.

That said, your material list is a bit short on rope, so you might not be able to do this. If your tow rope is one of those rough, plastic/polymer ropes, please don't use it as a crotch rope. That stuff is hard enough on the hands.
ciaranefc

Post by ciaranefc »

Thanks for the suggestions guys, sorry for the delay, I haven't been on in a while.

I'll give that a go next time I have the house to myself for a long enough while