Selfbondage in High Heels

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
kahea1

Selfbondage in High Heels

Post by kahea1 »

Hi everyone,

I'm rather new in this forum but I have been reading on boundanna.com for a while now and I finally bought my own High Heels which can be locked to my feet. I wanted to ask if someone has experience or some ideas involving easy selfbondage with High Heels (I'm male). Or has there already been a similar topic and I didn't find it?
I have some basic equipment such as anal plug, clamps, ropes, chains and now also High Heels and handcuffs. I was thinking about the CD tray opening program as a release method with an ice-method as a back up.
I live on the countryside in a big, old farm house.

Thank you
Tom
lj

Re: Selfbondage in High Heels

Post by lj »

Welcome to the forum :-)

If you are in a fairly secluded place, why not try a variation on "The Long Walk"

Simply put the keys to your heels locks and handcuffs in a safe place somewhere outside, as far away as possible and preferably requiring a bit of effort, perhaps a short chain between the ankles, linked to the handcuffs. Then, in the house, dress as you wish, lock on the heels and handcuffs (in front, not behind your back, in case you fall!) then the only way your are releasing yourself is by going to fetch the keys. You can add to the challenge by putting several locks on the heels and have the keys randomly placed around the house and outside, so you have to visit all the places before you are released.

This way you don't need any release, as the keys are all accessible, it is just the exposure that limits your freedom. Of course if your garden is overlooked by neighbours, or walkers might come past, that just adds to the risk, and perhaps means you have to wait until it gets dark.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
diyguy

Post by diyguy »

Hey!

Which shoes have you bought? I love anything thats lockable :x

Diyguy
Do it yourself bondage stuff to get yourself in self bondage :D
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Big, open outdoors!!!!
MAN!!! you have a playground that many would envy!!!!

OK, do this, set-up an asortment of keys random places arount your place, some far, some further...
Fix all the keys so that they stay there... this way you don't need to place the keys out there then walk to it again for the release...
(Add a few bad keys just for fun...)
Make sure all the keys are low enough so you can reach them no mater how you secure your hands... maybe paint the locks red, or scratch "#1" on them...
Yes, you will need to aquire lots of locks...

The other locks will be released by other keys you can place anywhere...

Now, here is the idea, (You've already place the '#1" keys...)
lock your self up, #1 key (s) will free your hands from a crotch chain that prevents you from raising your hands very high..
your cuff key is over your head in a box with the rest of your keys...
Now, you gota go find which #1 key will release your hands... Could have several #1 locks that you need to find...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
kahea1

Post by kahea1 »

thanks for the quick responses. the problem is that I don't want to go outside with the High Heels as I know many here and I don't want them to see me with High Heels. But maybe I could do something like that during the night. I would like to do some indoor action first as I need to learn how to walk with the High Heels, so does someone has some indoor playing ideas? as I said I live in an old farm house and there is a big barn right next door and several cellars and sheds next to the house.
A picture of the shoes which I bought can be found as an attachment. I think they have a 10 cm heel.
Attachments
my High Heels
my High Heels
hi0592.jpg (11.79 KiB) Viewed 18814 times
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

nice, I've seen those on amazon and almost bought them a few times, but ended up getting heels that I can wear around vanilla folks
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

I like forced standing. Put on your heels, tie or chain yourself in a standing spread eagle (with proper release, of course). Now you have to stand in those heels until released.
I would add a gag and a blindfold and I would spend my time fantasizing about what mistress is going to do to me when she catches me in her heels.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Veronica_E_L wrote:nice, I've seen those on amazon and almost bought them a few times, but ended up getting heels that I can wear around vanilla folks
the locking- strap is removable, you can put a normal ankle-strap in place of the original strap.
:!: :!: :!: :wink:
[
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Leave the straps on, and replace the locks with little bells...
"I'll be there with bells on!"
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

ponylady wrote:
Veronica_E_L wrote:nice, I've seen those on amazon and almost bought them a few times, but ended up getting heels that I can wear around vanilla folks
the locking- strap is removable, you can put a normal ankle-strap in place of the original strap.
:!: :!: :!: :wink:
well there goes $60 :P
SomeoneElse

Post by SomeoneElse »

Well, if I were you, I'd expand on these ideas I found fun:

* Vary difficulty of being locked in heels

- Beginner: Add paper towels to the front of the shoe to make them smaller (2/10)
- Beginner: Add paper towels under heel (ideally under socks) to make the slope more uncomfortable (simulate higher heels) (4/10).
- Advanced: Add uncooked rice under feet to increase difficulty (3/10).
- Advanced: When using lace models, like ankle boots, thick socks and a good tug on the laces provides a nice balance of comfortable and uncomfortable.
- Guru: up the ante to dry beans (6/10) or dry chickpeas/peas (8/10). Cheap and useful, and if used correctly (don't go nuts, or it will not have the desired effect - use 5-8 pieces each foot, try heel and just before toes) can vary difficulty of standing in heels from fun after 30 minutes to bad idea after 5. This opens up the scenarios where you can't stand up/can only do so for a short time.

* Release/games

- In your case, I suggest the following: go buy 10 identical locks. Open them all. Detach keys and put each in a little plastic bag (to avoid rust). Go bury them all over the place (remember where, or leave the top of the bag visible). Return to house and use 2 random locks to lock yourself in. Have fun wandering around digging for treasure. Further locking can increase difficulty of digging. I recommend night/dawn, it's cool and dark, making it harder to locate treasure, but not impossible. Dawn is best if you are afraid dark is a problem.

- If you don't like digging, use the keys and some rope to tie the keys to branches, trees, fence, whatever. After keys are tied, tie another additional 20-30 knots. That way, you are forced to stand for several minutes to reach the knots, and try to untie them. A backup knife in the house will take care of any glitches.

- If you want to prolong the adventure even longer, you can use some lockable boxes, or drawers, anything that locks with the keys. Lock the keys for the shoes/whatever else you use in the drawers, and hide the drawer keys in the woods. That way, you go hunting for keys, then return to the house for the real key. Nest them as needed to prolong the experience.

- Another prolonging scenario I found engaging but never tried (but will, most likely) is to get long overknee boots with laces and long gloves. You can add a chastity device, corset, etc. What you do is nest the keys. For example, lock the belt. Pull the key from the lock and drop it in the left boot. Lace up (if it also has a zipper, you may want to lock it). Lock the left boot and drop the key in the right one. Keep nesting keys in gloves, corset, hood, whatever. As an added bonus, if the last key is far away, even better. Now in order to unlock the belt you need to go though the motions. (go far away in full gear, retrieve key, come back, remove one item at a time before getting access to tender areas)

- Another scenario is the apple bob. Drop more than one key in a box, filled with whatever you like (or dislike) like balled up socks, shoes, dresses, whatever. With hands behind your back, you'll have to use teeth only to dig for treasure. After each find, you'll need to lie on your side to pick up the key and try it.

- Yet another scenario is to set the key far away, then come back. Use a vibrating toy and tie it to something. Choose the height carefully, you should only reach it with your tender parts by standing in a set spot, tip toe. Feel free to combine this with the difficulty amplifiers above. Now you'll have to be on your toes if you want the happy to go on. Either way, happy or not, you still have to go and retrieve the key.

- This works well with open spaces, but could be used indoors. Use a pole, tree, anything sturdy. The more resilient and thinner is best (hence the pole). Measure the rope and leave they key(s) at the edge of the rope. Tie a rope around the pole, then wrap it around. Lock yourself in, then tie the rope to collar (or any other part if you don't want to fall with a noose around your neck). Now in order to reach the key you have to walk around the pole, locked in the shoes, until the rope unspools enough for you to reach the key. If you hate math, start with a few turns and experiment. If you are fine with math, then the length of the rope divided by the perimeter of the pole is the number of turns you'll do. The distance per turn is about rope size / 2 * 2 pi. Meaning, rope length * 3.14. 5 meter rope around a 10 cm perimeter pole is 500/10 = 50 turns. Median turn is about 15 meters. That's 750 meters. Depending on your speed in heels, that's 10 minutes to 30 minutes. 60 if ankles tied for small step. More for tighter ties. Either with math or without, remember that by far the most important thing here is diameter of pole. Going from a 10 cm pole to a 1 cm pipe means 10 hours instead of one. So, be careful. Math bites back.

- If you really want to have fun, try above after rain or hose the ground. Adjust the time accordingly, it will be slow, dirty and fun. Good quality footwear can take it, if you rinse and dry after the experience. Not that you HAVE to walk, mind you. Well, it will go well with your dirty mind, that's for sure.

- Using the difficulty settings above, you can restrict size of the game from short (by using more painful to stand settings) to long (more comfortable, but longer walks).

- Depending on your guruness in science, you can take this further. At low level, for example, a mouse button hidden under the heel could complete a circuit for a tens unit that simply goes taped to you, correcting your posture. After all, high heels are meant to be worn while tiptoeing. Midlevel, wireless contacts in the heels could be tallied by a computer or controller, that can administer corrections depending on how often you misstep, ramping up the levels as you make mistakes. At high level, several sensors can be balled up in one, and a PC or controller can administer corrections or rewards based on step, speed, inclination, impact to the ground. Or, it can force you to keep walking or not walking based on a heuristic algorithm, which, depending on preferences, can vary from mildly annoying to an unforgettable experience - it's not easy to experience submission while alone. A few simple sensors can tell the computer if you are standing, bending, kneeling, as you are told. If you reach enlightenment (or pay someone who has reached it *cough*) then a wireless lockable harness can be completely interfaced to a PC running anything you want, from posture, to doing your chores, to a recognition algorithm that tortures you every time that cute neighbor comes over to ask for sugar.

Well that's what you get when you cross a system designer with a pervert. Depending on your funds, you can vary your experience wildly. Like any other hobby, I guess. You can tie yourself to a wooden pole, but it doesn't exactly replicate the look or feel of high polish chrome restraints. Anyway, I kinda ran off with it there.

I guess it's up to you. Some people prefer spending the night locked in, enjoying the sensation. Others, like me, can't. I have an ... active mind and as soon as I feel trapped I start looking for ways to escape. If I can't, I feel trapped (claustrophobic trapped, not fun trapped) and the fun is over. As a result, I prefer shorter, more interactive scenarios. To each his own.

Depending on preferences, you can vary the number of keys, space between them, and the number of knots. I think 4 inch heels are kind of low, but again, short versus long, I don't spend more than maybe 45 minutes in.

If you go for longer, then tying legs closer would make for smaller steps. Go tight enough and you'll go 1-2 meter a minute. If that is too fast, base of penis tied to the heels should slow you WAY down. Squat, tie, leave about 1 inch room. That will mean no getting up and basically wobble over everywhere. Works fine when indoors, especially small rooms.

Long term stuff works well with long term locking. IMO, best way to do this is combination lock and dark, use a rotary dial (safe style) as the multi-digit is too easy to crack. You can also chain together multiple scenarios to prolong the duration. For example, you can use the buried treasure scenario from as little as 20 minutes to as long as 2 hours, depending on number of keys buried and distance. You can use 2 or 3 locks in parallel so escape is possible only after you found all the keys. You can also use the many-knots to delay the start. Tying some part of your body to a radiator with many knots will delay the start of the hunt. Locked boxes that hold keys or key items to escape can also be chained. For example, a key high(er) on a branch in high heels means ladder which is in the shed, which is locked, and the key is far away.

And in closing, a few pieces of advice:

* When buying locks, don't go cheap. Each lock you buy, try the key, and remove key, insert key, unlock, remove key, lock at least 20 times, 50 if possible. If they key works with effort, "catches", requires jiggling, anything other than mechanical perfection, throw it away. The last thing you want is for the cheap lock to tear away expensive locking loops, gear or flesh. If in doubt, like when using metal restraints you can't break (chain), use the cheap locks to lock onto a good, large, high quality lock with a key that is far away. That way, in case of panic, you can fall back to the reliable item.

* I know it bites into realism, but always have a fast, reliable way out. Before locking the last lock, ask yourself this: If I were to fall and chord got around my neck, could I get free in 60 seconds? Maybe I'm paranoid, but, again, to each his own. With me, it's more of a pretend game than a real lock.

* Always try first. It may sound fun, but always, always, always plan your first session to be 10 minutes. Run tests. Trust me, you do not want to be locked on chickpeas for 10 hours.
kahea1

Post by kahea1 »

thanks a lot SomeoneElse. You have many great ideas. I love the scenario with the pole and the rope. I think I will try this very soon as I really want to practice with my new very high boots. :)
Did you use some kind of backup release or do you think it is not necessary?
Jullie_09

Post by Jullie_09 »

This is my first time with this forum and I find interesting discussion going on here. I love wearing high heels either in platform or pencil form. But when it comes to lockable high heels, I prefer to keep keys in ordinary places instead of my shoes.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Jullie_09 wrote:This is my first time with this forum and I find interesting discussion going on here. I love wearing high heels either in platform or pencil form. But when it comes to lockable high heels, I prefer to keep keys in ordinary places instead of my shoes.
All very nice, but I just removed a spam link from your post. Please do not repeat that - it is forbidden to post advertising links in this forum.

Otherwise you're welcome to continue contributing to this discussion, in a non-advertising way.

Jenny. :whip:
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!