Hold me down, please

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
fyrilatex

Hold me down, please

Post by fyrilatex »

Hi there.

I have a scenario thar I do sometimes when staying in a hotel, but it needs an improvement:
I get fully covered in latex, insert an inflateble buttplug, put on a blindfold and a gasmask, and tie myself to the bed in a spread eagle. No problem. Now I would like not to be able to sit up even a little, but because of the headboards that every hotel seems to love, I can't tie my head down. I use to tie a rope from a collar to the legs of the bed, but it's not good enough! I can always sit up a little. Any ideas??
Just for the record, I keep a knife in a string for back-up escape, but my main release is a callgirl that I arrange to come, after an unknown period of time.
(I hope I don't break any rules in here by telling that, but please know, that here in Denmark being a callgirl or hiring one, is fully legal)

All my best
FIL :-)
bound_jenny

Re: Hold me down, please

Post by bound_jenny »

fyrilatex wrote:my main release is a callgirl that I arrange to come
I hope that she's forewarned about your packaging... :mrgreen:

That occasionally must elicit a strange reaction from your two-legged release... :shock: :rofl:

Welcome aboard and have (safe) fun.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
fyrilatex

Post by fyrilatex »

Hi Jenny, and thank you for the welcome :)

And yes, they are always forewarned! I point out to the agency what the girl is going to meet :roll: :lol: :gag:
So far I have only had nice reactions from my "release methodes" :D
They don't ask much about the bondage, but always "Isn't it hot in the latex?!" :shock:
It is, and i love it! :D And I love not knowing who is coming through the door, and when!

/FIL
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Are you in a hotel because you are traveling, or do you go to the hotel just for the purpose of self bondage and the call girl?

If you are traveling, then I would assume that the amount of extra gear you can take along is limited. However, if you go to the hotel for this purpose, you could bring along a little extra stuff!

My first comment is that it isn't necessary to lay in the bed in the "normal" direction! If your feet were up next to the "headboard" then your head would be at the exposed end of the bed, which would give you some options.

One possible option would be to set a heavy object on the floor next to the "foot" of the bed, and then strap your head down to that. Perhaps your suitcase would be heavy enough. If you are wearing a gas mask then perhaps the mask will provide a good place to tie to. Sitting up would require lifting the suitcase with your head.

If you could take along "extra" gear for the purpose you could easily construct a frame that would hold you securely. Do hotel beds in Denmark have open space below them? If there was space below the bed, then you could take two wood boards that are a little longer than the bed is wide. One goes underneath, the other on top, where your head will be. Strap the two boards together so that they clamp the bed. Now you can strap your head (or maybe your neck) down the board.

Ron
gemt

Post by gemt »

If you know the kind of bed, then you will know whether it has legs, or castors, or handles on the mattress, or posts for the headboard
It is not difficult to prepare lengths of looped chain or rope to fit through those
If you can't be sure, and some chain hotels have very solid bed bases, then you could make a brace around the mattress. Set it up at home, with adjustments down the sides to cope with different matress sizes. If using rope, add extra knotted loops on the upper side to tie yourself to.
fyrilatex

Post by fyrilatex »

Hi guys, and thanks for your ideas :)

I use the hotels as I often travel, so bringing some extra gear isn't impossible, though wood boards might be a little difficult :lol:
But Ron, you'r brilliant! So simple, and it never crossed my mind :shock:
Next time I will turn 180 degrees. And I will try to use the suitcase, even if it's not nearly as heavy without the bondage gear and latex 8)

:gag: /FIL
fyrilatex

Post by fyrilatex »

Hi all.

So now I'm ready for a new session, hotel booked, 2-legged release arranged... -but I have a question. It might belong in the "safety"-department, but it's connected to this specific arrangement, so I try:

would it be considered unsafe play, not to have a back-up release?!

I mean, I check the release appointment seconds before closing up, so it would take a car accident to spoil the game...
And the thrill of beeing TOTALLY stuck :lol:

All my best
/FIL
RubberGloveLover

Post by RubberGloveLover »

Unfortunately, even people whom you know well and love deeply can let you down, and I would expect that its no different for a call girl. So yeah, I'd have a backup of some sort. At the very least an ice lock of some sort, as the parts to set that up are very portable, and ice is readily available in hotels -- at least here in the US. Never having been to Denmark, I cannot say for sure. At any rate, it would still leave you helpless, but if the person did let you down, you won't be waiting for housekeeping.

Just my two cents.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Well, if it's in hotel again they sure normally come clean it every day. But what they do when they find you, is up to your imagination. Maybe it would be hilarious enough sight for some pictures for newspaper...
fyrilatex

Post by fyrilatex »

Ok, I get the point.
I'll fix an ice lock :)

I'm planning to do a little film about it, I'll post a link when it's done 8)

/FIL
fyrilatex

Post by fyrilatex »

Hi again.

After a few more hotel experiences, I finally got to do a little filming.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzYmkM4xzSY

I'm sorry for not having the release method on film, privacy you know… :-)

All my best
FIL