Public Handcuffs

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
enslavememiss

Public Handcuffs

Post by enslavememiss »

Hey Guys!

I love handcuffs and thumbcuffs attatched to a chain around my waist, and was wondering if any of you know a way to conceal them in public? here is a picture of me in my restraints that I would want to wear :gag:
Untitled.jpg
k xx
Veronica

Re: Public Handcuffs

Post by Veronica »

if you make holes through jacket pockets through to the inside, you can keep your hands in your pockets cuffed through the holes, but you might have to have somebody help you with the zipper LOL
sexdemon

Post by sexdemon »

if you tie the chain around your waist. then place on a hoodie. now make a hole in the middle of the large hoodie pocket. this will to connect the cuffs to the chain. then simply put your hands in and clock them closed. no zip to worry about and it looks natural.
RADER

Post by RADER »

Where are you located?
There was a person in Canada that had shackles welded on his
ankles and hands with a 12" chain. He lived like that for years,
and every one in the small town that he lived in just ignored him.
Rader
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

You need someone to drop you off so you have to walk a distance to be released. Dress warmly and to blend in and no one will notice that your hands are cuffed to your waist. It is cold so either you wear gloves or keep your hands in your pockets. I can picture this senario in a big city with crowded streets.

Maid Lauren
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

I love wearing jumpers too with opaque tights and Mary Jane shoes. Nipples clamped, chain tight around my waist and my hands cuffed behind my back.

Maid Lauren