Puppy play self bondage ???

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
someoneplease

Puppy play self bondage ???

Post by someoneplease »

Hello,

I saw a puppy play clip last night where a woman was kidnapped and forced to be a puppy.
I would really love to try this,
I have attached a drawing of how she was bound and wondering what people think.
On the pic the red are the cuffs, blue is the chains and yellow is the chain around the waist.
I also attached some pics from the video.
Also if anyone had any idea's on what else i should do while i am bound ?

You have cuffs around you hands, feet and thighs.
You have a piece of chain locked nice and tight around your waist.
You wear a collar and gag.
Then have a piece of chain that is connected using padlocks starting from the center of the thigh cuffs, running through the waist chain and connecting to the middle of the handcuffs. This is to keep you down low to the ground so you cant get up. It then connects to the collar to keep you neck down low.

I think i could also if wanted to make it reall stricts connect a piece from the chain on the back of my waist to the back of my gag forceing my head back but my neck low.

What do you guys think of this ?

Also what could i do while i am crawling around bound while waiting for my ice release to melt ?

Also would anyone be intrested in watching me do this on cam ?

Attachments
5.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
Puppy.jpg
selfbound king

Re: Puppy play self bondage ???

Post by selfbound king »

I do this to you, but looking at the pictures it seems u can easily sit up on ya legs, I seen a picture were the legs are folded and so are the arms, so you are on ya knees and elbows...
someoneplease

Post by someoneplease »

I have seen that pic too and would love to be like that but don't know how I would wrap my arms by myself ?
Maybe I could do the same but wrap legs up ?
Anything else you can think of ?
What should I make myself do while in this position
Wear butt plug or maybe one with a little tail ?
Suck on a dildo ?
selfbound king

Post by selfbound king »

Sounds like you already fort of it, and you could do loads like put the key in a bowl of dog food, and I would love to wrap someone or be wrapped like it...
mrcurious

Post by mrcurious »

maybe if you can use straps like in the cat photo, instead of cling wrap, then you could do legs first, then place both elbows into the straps- you would need some way of pulling the staps tight with the oposite hand (if you close both arms together now without bonds,you can see it would be possible to pull straps with the oposite hand fairly easly) or alternately we all have a wraping party :rofl:

infact the more i think about that cat picture the more i think it needs to be a suit, like loosly based on a corset with laces. it would also need breast cups with a hole at the end. maybe i should have a go at making one, sticking it on ebay and see what it fetches :P just need measurements now, cant use mine as im quite broad shouldered :cry:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

mrcurious wrote:maybe if you can use straps like in the cat photo, instead of cling wrap, then you could do legs first, then place both elbows into the straps- you would need some way of pulling the staps tight with the oposite hand (if you close both arms together now without bonds,you can see it would be possible to pull straps with the oposite hand fairly easly)
In the spirit of the title of this thread - self-bondage - there remains one question to be answered - how the heck do you get out of that, let alone into it? Indeed, one can confidently say "oh, it's easy if you simulate it without the straps", but once reality rears its head, and the straps are on, that's when one says (muffled by the gag) "oh (insert favorite expletive here), I didn't figure on that". Once your arms are bound up like that, it gets very hard to reach the buckles on the straps, since your wrists are basically tied to your shoulders (unless you can dislocate your shoulders at will?). And what if the straps rotate out of reach in your struggles? There's your favorite expletive again.

To sum it up in few words, this is not for self-bondage.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Even if you can devise a way to get in and out of the bondage, what would be the point? Pet play is based on being forced to be the animal of your owner's choice, dog, cat, pig, whatever. The point is that you must behave exactly as a pet would, and do "tricks", etc. for the amusement of your owner, on command. Dogs are expected to play fetch, chase things, beg for attention or food, etc., all the stupid things people make animals do. Just being bound into the "pet" position, with no owner to play with seems pointless.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. :?
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

It is possible to bind your arms so that your hands would be touching your shoulders, but it's pretty difficult. First of all, you wouldn't be able to wear a gag. Secondly, you wouldn't wrap your arms because, frankly, it'd be impossible to undo that by yourself, even if you managed to wrap your second arm by holding the tape roll in your teeth. The only viable way to do that sort of bondage is by attaching a cuff to (or wrapping some rope around) your forearm, right under the shoulder, and another one to your wrist, and then padlocking them together - or you could use a cable tie to make it even tighter. Depending on how strict you do that, you might be able to bring your hands together - or you could hold the key in your mouth and stick into the padlock to let yourself free. Either way, this kind of scenario requires exceptional dexterity and flexibility. I've done that in the past but cdinbonds is right - pet play isn't nearly as fun when you're all by yourself...
Author of "Introduction to Self-Bondage" and "Nine Tales of Submission" - now available on Kindle! :)
GreenwichMistress

Post by GreenwichMistress »

Gabriel wrote:It isFirst of all, you wouldn't be able to wear a gag. Secondly, you wouldn't wrap your arms because, frankly, it'd be impossible to undo that by yourself, even if you managed to wrap your second arm by holding the tape roll in your teeth.
Actually, I've seen a way. If you buy latex stockings in a larger size, you can literally roll it up your folded arm starting from your elbow. If rolled correctly, you can do it one handed. Will it stay? Possibly. As long as you work up a bit of a sweat during your ordeal, they'll most likely stay. And, once your hands are up to your shoulders, you can easily buckle a gag on. It'll take some practice, but I've seen it done. You should get dressed and put your release method in a cage with a trap-door that would close once you're inside. It would have to be a cage door that lifts up and not to the side. That would take more rigging. It'll be like a trap, but once your hands are unwrapped, you can easily get out, but there would definitely be some panic moments in between. Most likely you'd have to just cut the stockings off (somehow) or use water from your dog bowl to make them slide off.
ButterflyGirl

Subject

Post by ButterflyGirl »

Last edited by ButterflyGirl on 16 Dec 2016, 21:11, edited 1 time in total.
mrcurious

Post by mrcurious »

i will have a go at doing some scetches. maybe it would easyer to visulise that way, then if others want to add or alter it, you could post the sugestions :P
ButterflyGirl

Subject

Post by ButterflyGirl »

Last edited by ButterflyGirl on 16 Dec 2016, 21:11, edited 1 time in total.
mrcurious

Post by mrcurious »

yes the zipper was my first thought, if you use a zipper you wouldnt need the openings at the rear, just insert the zipper up the other way, so it starts at the neck and finishes around the rear :twisted: but then i thought, wouldnt a zipper be a little uncomfortable :? so the idea came- it could be laceable like a corset, nice and tight :lol: yes, leather would be stronger too. i had thought of the knee and elbow pads, reasoning that its a play suit so needs to be worn for extended play :gag: this got me thinking, where else could comfort be inproved (not too much though :twisted: ), the breast cups would have to be a perfect fit and suporting so to help with the extended play on all fours, we may as well take advantage of these and cut the ends out so the nipples poke through:whip: im trying to deside how the leg and arm restaints fit in, im thinking, if i use a corset design for the suit, i could utilise this design for the legs and arms too, this would have the added bonus of making the suit much simpler to make. if the leg and arm parts were just one piece for each, which could be laced around the folded limb, then the amount of restraint would be easly adjustable, from loose to laced solid :rofl: any thoughts on a hood, does it need a part of the suit or a seperate piece :?
ButterflyGirl

Subject

Post by ButterflyGirl »

Last edited by ButterflyGirl on 16 Dec 2016, 21:12, edited 5 times in total.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

You'll get a spanking just for sending me off to a 403 error page... :P :P :P

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!