Puppy play self bondage ???

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
MKu

Re: Puppy play self bondage ???

Post by MKu »

If you talk about puppy play you can't bypass The Veterinarian (as already written in this thread).
Here is a fantasy setup of me based on his ideas.

Dog Snout Gag Tail
  • (not yet available):
Bitch Suit
  • out of Spandex whith pads for ellbows and kneecaps and the opening in the back closed by zipper or elastic band
    (maybe avaiable as custom order from spandex suit makers):
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
ButterflyGirl

Subject

Post by ButterflyGirl »

Last edited by ButterflyGirl on 16 Dec 2016, 21:14, edited 1 time in total.
mrblueeyes2

Post by mrblueeyes2 »

I would love to see you in that outfit Butterflygirl :)
RAME

Post by RAME »

Butterflygirl, we could make it happen as a forum project! haha
ButterflyGirl

Subject

Post by ButterflyGirl »

RAME

Post by RAME »

ButterflyGirl wrote:
RavensAteMyEyes wrote:Butterflygirl, we could make it happen as a forum project! haha
That sounds like the best project EVER! :mrgreen:
I'm game! So how do we get you a suit, get you into it and get to decide who gets to look after our new forum mascot!?
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

I have to admit, I find the idea of that dildo at least as alluring as the outfit. I might try to build one someday, but right now I have no idea where I'd begin.
RAME

Post by RAME »

Tenderfoot88 wrote:I have to admit, I find the idea of that dildo at least as alluring as the outfit. I might try to build one someday, but right now I have no idea where I'd begin.
Which one? I'm sure you can buy a good starting point, the internet has everything!
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

The image of the dildo higher up on this page. I've seen inflatable toys, toys with knots, toys with tails, buttplugs (which one could argue is the knot without the shaft) with tails, and toys with tails that were inflatable. Never something combining all 3 functions. I think my best bet would be getting some of that silicone molding equipment (which is cheaper when sold for non-sexual applications) and finding the appropriate sized fishing weight for in the head. The tricky part is incorporating the inflatable segment seamlessly - I botch that, and I could end up with an inflatable toroid and a longish, very nicely tapered butt plug. (All very nice, but I already have a couple of toys that follow that general pattern)
RAME

Post by RAME »

Tenderfoot88 wrote:The image of the dildo higher up on this page. I've seen inflatable toys, toys with knots, toys with tails, buttplugs (which one could argue is the knot without the shaft) with tails, and toys with tails that were inflatable. Never something combining all 3 functions. I think my best bet would be getting some of that silicone molding equipment (which is cheaper when sold for non-sexual applications) and finding the appropriate sized fishing weight for in the head. The tricky part is incorporating the inflatable segment seamlessly - I botch that, and I could end up with an inflatable toroid and a longish, very nicely tapered butt plug. (All very nice, but I already have a couple of toys that follow that general pattern)

Good thinking. I'd suggest that perhaps starting with an inflatable plug might be the best way to start off. Then add the tail and weight.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

RavensAteMyEyes wrote:Good thinking. I'd suggest that perhaps starting with an inflatable plug might be the best way to start off. Then add the tail and weight.
Hmm, possible, but would definitely require the right kind of plug. I have one, but the way it inflates would probably cause the weighted tip to peel off. And I can't drill through the top to merge the tip with the core of the plug without compromising the inflatable part. (You'd need one that inflates sideways only for that approach.)

Might be best to find a way to insert a ring of inflatable tubing (no idea how to source that - might need to buy some flat rubber or other similar membrane material and a decent sealing glue for the seam. Put the seam on the inside (up against the core), and put the whole thing in the mold with a very thin layer of silicone over the inflatable part. Silicone being really stretchy in its own right would be able to handle the stretch from the inflation. And you get more structural integrity. Then the tricky part is attaching the tail such that it also works as a handle for extraction. (That said, I'm taking quality over convenience - there's certainly easier ways to handle this...they;'re just more likely to break.)
RAME

Post by RAME »

Tenderfoot88 wrote:
RavensAteMyEyes wrote:Good thinking. I'd suggest that perhaps starting with an inflatable plug might be the best way to start off. Then add the tail and weight.
Hmm, possible, but would definitely require the right kind of plug. I have one, but the way it inflates would probably cause the weighted tip to peel off. And I can't drill through the top to merge the tip with the core of the plug without compromising the inflatable part. (You'd need one that inflates sideways only for that approach.)

Might be best to find a way to insert a ring of inflatable tubing (no idea how to source that - might need to buy some flat rubber or other similar membrane material and a decent sealing glue for the seam. Put the seam on the inside (up against the core), and put the whole thing in the mold with a very thin layer of silicone over the inflatable part. Silicone being really stretchy in its own right would be able to handle the stretch from the inflation. And you get more structural integrity. Then the tricky part is attaching the tail such that it also works as a handle for extraction. (That said, I'm taking quality over convenience - there's certainly easier ways to handle this...they;'re just more likely to break.)
Interesting thoughts!

I wondered about using an inflatable enema plug as it would have a hole through the centre. This could be used to mount both an internal dildo and a strong tail which could be pulled for removal. But I'd have to try working with one to see if this isfeasible in real life...
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Hmm, that might actually work. And unlike the usual type of inflatable plug, the air tube would already be offset so the tail/rod can get into place.

That said, I did what I've been avoiding up to now - some research on the actual anatomy. (I'm not being big on the whole bestiality thing - it just makes for an impressive toy design for me.) Turns out the 2 bulbs of the inflatable knot are, in fact realistic. Anatomical photos also depict a paired-bulb shape from any angle other than directly side on (presumably they're in perfect alignment).

So it would also depend on the degree of accuracy desired, or the resulting shape. One could run the same air hose to 2 smallish reservoirs that, when inflated, create the paired look, or one could go with a single larger reservoir and label that good enough. For those looking for anatomical realism, or those who like the idea of having a more oblong shape (which admittedly is somewhat appealing simply for the novelty factor), the 2 small reservoirs would be better.

Anyone who wanted to add a tube to act as the urethra wouldn't have any major issues with either system - the central core makes a perfect mounting place for a hose running through the dildo, be it going through the hole of an inflatable enema plug, or being used in a silicone mold. Depending on the molding style, it might be a little tough to get it to run all the way through (a tip-down pour would make for seamless sides, but getting the tube to run all the way down to the bottom of the mold would be a challenge; horizontal molding halves makes things a lot easier, but you have to worry about the integrity of the seam)
ButterflyGirl

Subject

Post by ButterflyGirl »

RAME

Post by RAME »

ButterflyGirl wrote:
RavensAteMyEyes wrote:I'm game! So how do we get you a suit, get you into it and get to decide who gets to look after our new forum mascot!?
Oooooooooh, I LOVE this project!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Oh and what colour suit?!