Casket play :P

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
soulfiremage

Casket play :P

Post by soulfiremage »

I've bought a real casket, proper sealer type. A Batesville Ivory gold.

Since I had it, I figured out how to seal it from inside. Sadly not with the proper drawbar-undoing it is too hard when you are inside. 3 quick release clamps is all I need to fully seal the lid down.

So plenty of straps round a pile of blankets-I have to wriggle down quite hard to get in. Once in, gorgeous pressure on my body follows. The clamps are still to be placed of course. So I reach up and do them. From here, darkness, silence, warmth.

Twenty minutes later I'm panting and loving it.

Thirty minutes is the max. I reach up and pull the clamps, pop the lid and lift/drop it a few time-for air. Then wriggle out.
lj

Re: Casket play :P

Post by lj »

First reaction ?

Darwin Award.

Second reaction ?

Darwin Award.

at least you will reduce the funeral costs for your family and friends.

Sorry, but admitting you are panting after 20 minutes indicates that you are near to unconsciousness. A slight error, something jams, the coffin becomes permanently yours. Breath play is very risky with a partner who knows exactly what to do, on your own it is potential suicide.

My first reaction as a Moderator was to delete this thread as it might encourage just one other person to try, and die. But perhaps the idea should be discussed and other views gathered.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Referring to another thread where I mention a Mythbusters experiment of a similar nature, it was noted that after as little as 45 minutes, the CO2 levels where high enough inside the coffin to be considered dangerous. Now you filled your coffin with blankets, reducing your air supply even further. I'm surprised you were able to stay conscious after half an hour.

To make a comparison with the real world, how many people have died suffocated after accidentally shutting themselves into discarded refrigerators or freezers? You know, the ones with latches? There's a reason why it's recommended to remove the door from its hinges when discarding such an appliance.

Pure insanity. Darwin must be turning over in his own grave at this one. But at least he's dead already.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

i was impressed that someone had the pocket change to even try this, tbh. $$$$.

but yeah it is a great way to accidentally die. i have always wanted to sleep in a casket too but at that point i would have been drilling air holes and such. also i had more in mind a vampire/gothic type coffin. still, with air holes.
soulfiremage

Post by soulfiremage »

I had a lot of practice and I'm still here.

I lined the casket with thick rubber with cushioning behind the rubber. There's an airhose fixed in the foot end which can keep someone alive for a day - I know because I put someone in it for a full day, gasmasked and monitored.

Do I recommend folks behave as I do? Probably not but I've practiced and am fit enough to do it. Is there risk? Yep, that's the point for me unfortunately.

Everyone has limits. Mine are the law, harming others who can't, won't or shouldn't consent (hell, never mind harm, people in that category have NO involvement anyway). There's a couple of other limits but perhaps less than polite company would like to see!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Oh, an air hose! I can understand why you didn't pester us with such a minor detail... :idea:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I have to say, if there was someone monitoring me and I had an air supply, I would love to spend a day in one! By myself however, definitely not, too much that could go wrong.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
soulfiremage

Post by soulfiremage »

One tries Jenny :)

Last client I had paid £600 for the privilidge - it was a private arrangement, this isn't a business at all. He's the only one who ever went through with it. He was a prisoner for 20hrs, paid a forfeit to quit 4 hours early. My instructions were quite precise from him and the signals I set up, similarly.

He was bound in two leather sheets, 21 ratchet straps, gas mask, mitts and sealed in. I'd an infra red camera and baby monitor setup 1mm outside the air hole positioned such that it whistled loudly over the mike.

The signals were simple. Emergency was yelling, three times, in a row, repeatedly until I got him out - if done falsely, we'd agreed a very horrendous punishment. If he had tingling limbs, then patterns of 2 yells until I inspected him were needed. These had no penalty-nerve damage and circulation risks are very very high with the bondage he requested. Each strap was so tight I could barely fit a penny under them. It took over an hour to adjust them to the maximum that still didn't cut off blood.

Outside of these signals he could yell, swear, threaten, plead, cry - anything he wanted. The fee was partially because I was to totally ignore every other type of signal.

Oh he also had electrodes on his cock including a fat urethral probe - remotely activated. This was so painful he screamed each time I used it. It was a purpose bought setup that I tried on me first because there was no way I was torturing anyone without knowing just how bad it would be.

It was fucking painful in the slit for sure. I recall laying on the casket, humping it with him in it yelling and banging - barely heard due to the padding behind the rubber lining. I got quite turned on in the end, a double bonus.

He climbed out the casket in the end looking refreshed - bloody amazing if you ask me. Very fit man.

I've never been fortunate enough to find a top that can do similar types of stuff for me. My gear was to be used on me, but I' got expert at solo play. Making it easy for me to work on others - whether it was a turn on or just a piece of workmanship with a person in the middle! :)