Shed and Outdoor self-bondage

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
fishstyx3290

Shed and Outdoor self-bondage

Post by fishstyx3290 »

So in a couple weekends my uncle and aunt are leaving the state for at least five days which means i will have a chance to do some self bondage at their place.

First i plan on locking all doors to the house, locking myself out nude. the key to the house will be in a thicker ice block in the mail box out front where everyone can see me. so if i get there too quickly then i will have to wait increasing the chance for me to get caught.

I then plan on locking myself up in their shed with two ice timer releases, the second one in thicker ice just to be safe. my arms will be attached to the doors of the shed so to get to the key i have to open the doors. i will be blind folded so if i reach for the key too early and its not there, the doors will remain wide open for someone to see me. the blind fold will be locked to a gag and over my head so i won't be able to get it off until i get the key for it which will be hanging just outside the shed.

I will also have to pull a weight with each arm so if i do reach too early, i won't be able to leave my arms there for long sense they will get tired quickly which means i won't have time to try to undo anything. my legs will be tied together and the key for them will be in the backyard on top the mound in the backyard so if i want to untie my legs so i can run for the house key, i have to expose myself to everyone's backyard. otherwise i have to hobble out front where twice as many houses can see me.

I will have a medium size butt plug in my rear and a bullet attached to my man part. i also will have on a self made chastity belt (kinda) to keep the plug in until i can get the key for that at the end of the road, making me go in front of at least five more houses. i won't allow myself to put on anything besides girl panties for the walk down the road. oh and they are my aunt's panties.

while i am in the shed, i plan on having nipple clamps on and attached to the ceiling so i cant bend over at all. i also plan on having my balls tied to my leg tie with a rubber band in the middle of the tie so that if i straighten my legs my balls will be pulled without damaging them. same with the nipple clamps.

i also hope to do this session when its raining or right after it rains so if i fall on the way to get the legs key or if i have to get down to get out of sight i will get all muddy and wet, just to add to the humiliation and fun :D . i think i may add a trip wire a day or two before just to make sure i fall.

i am also going to force myself to masturbate three times in the the living room where everyone can see me through the picture window in the front before allowing myself to shut off the lights and go clean up.

the last part to add to my misery is that even though i plan on doing this at night, all the outside lights and living room lights will be on increasing my chances to get caught.

if there is anything i am missing or if you could add anything to it please feel free to. would love to hear your thoughts on this session as well.
Fish
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Shed and Outdoor self-bondage

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

That sounds like one hell of a first run, and a lot of fun at the same time !!!!
Nope, I think you covered justabout all the easy parts...
Nothing beats outdoor scenarios...
(The only problem is them pesky neighbors!!!)
Don't get caught, and let us know how it turned out...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
fishstyx3290

Post by fishstyx3290 »

oh i will definitely let you guys know how it goes.

i may also leave the two dogs outside with me so if they start barking for some reason, the chances will increase that a neighbor may look.

the other thing i was thinking about was drinking a lot of Gatorade (like two giant bottles) beforehand so that i will really have to hold my bladder the whole time, especially in the shed. and as soon as i get my plug out i know my bladder will just let go so i would probably pee right there on the side of the road or even possibly on the road. either way it will make waiting to shower even harder sense the girl panties ill be wearing at that time will be soaked with urine.

you know i could do a forced drinking to lower the key to my hands with a five hour ice release for backup. then if i pee it fills a different bucket that has a line tied to some clothes pins attached to my cock, yanking them off. yes i think i will do this instead of two ice releases.
Fish
fishstyx3290

Post by fishstyx3290 »

Today is the day.

At 11 p.m. est i will be doing this bondage scenario.

I will be posting afterwards on how it went.

Wish me luck everyone.
Fish
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

... LUCK...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

???
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, A doplegager is here somewhere...
The 8:14 PM posting is not mine...
Unless my PC developed an AI and logged in while I was away....
lj

Post by lj »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:OK, A doplegager is here somewhere...
The 8:14 PM posting is not mine...
Unless my PC developed an AI and logged in while I was away....
I'd suggest you change your password!

I had something similar on another site I regularly visit, a post appeared at a time I was in bed with my wife, apparently from a mobile phone of the same make as mine (which was downstairs at the time), so either I was sleep-walking or my brain has turned to mush and I had forgotten doing it, though why I would get up at 2am to post I have no idea.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Done...
Altho, it may be nice if there were 2 of me....
That way, I could do twice as much...
But then again, he would want half of every thing.... ohwell...

But back to this original posting...
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

well I guess fishstyx must have died or got arrested.we haven't heard how it went and it is 3 years old.