This might give some ideas

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
kotatkosperem

This might give some ideas

Post by kotatkosperem »

check out this video. looks very interesting.
http://xhamster.com/movies/604985/queen ... art_2.html
im sure there is a way how to use rubber like this in selfbondage.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: This might give some ideas

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OUCH!...
Someone posted a scenario for doing something like this...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
jerimy miles

Post by jerimy miles »

hi,

i want to try to do a scenario with this. so i fixed the rubberbands with a smaller
one on the wall. if i crawl forward the rubberbands getting tight and somewhen
the small rubberband ripps. the tight bands snaps and hit my but.
at this point i need your help. i'm looking for a bondage so i can only crawl forward
unable to unlock the rubberbands. hope someone have a good idea.

thx

jerimy
lj

Post by lj »

I set this up as a predicament bondage demo scene for a lady :twisted:

For the bondage, use leg cuffs and a spreader bar about 18" (0.5m) to keep the rear end unprotected. Use handcuffs or locked wrist cuffs connected to a lockable collar, so the hands are fixed near the neck - you can use a short chain, just make sure the hands cannot reach anywhere near the waist.

The use of drawing pins in the middle of the thick band is a bit extreme for me, it clearly is very painful!

My version is to set up a thin cord as a crotch rope, with a load of rubber bands of different lengths and thicknesses looped onto the cord. Use a belt or just more cord to make a waist band, securing the crotch cord tightly in place. Then thread a chain through all the loose ends of the bands and lock that to a fixed point on one side of the room. Then put the keys at the other side of the room.

A small but effective refinement is to put a very small nick into each band, at the loose ends furthest from the crotch cord. This ensures the band breaks as far as possible from the target, giving maximum fire-power :shock:

You could have a chain linking the centre of the spreader bar to the handcuffs, to prevent standing up, with a partnered scene the cane or crop is sufficient...

And a chain from the key side of the room, attached to the handcuffs could be used to prevent turning back to the bands anchor point, in which case a rope or cord is fine for the anchor link.

If you are doing this as a partnered scene, you can add a bit of encouragement with a crop or cane, but if solo, your only release will require an undignified shuffle across the floor, punctuated by the occasional scream as a band breaks. A gag may be required.
be a switch, double the fun :-)